Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Legionnaire

Post Greetings

Hello everybody!
    Since this is my first post here,I will say some about me.
    I have pure white blood,all my grandparents came from Europe to Brazil at the first half of the XX century.I want to defend my beloved race from all our enemies (mixeds,jews,reds,blacks,indians,etc...) ,I already belonged to another forum but the foolish ideas of many made me get out of there.I enjoy a good convertation and share information and experiences.This forum seems to have a lot more intelligent people than the last one.
    I really expect making good friends here.
    So long,brothers:x67

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's good to hear from you. I have sympathy for the white South Americans who are surrounded by natives, blacks, and every shade of mongrel. Out of curiosity, where in Europe did your ancestors come from?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good to see you man........jump in the conversation

Im sure you make some friends around here.

x_cheers

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome Legionnairre to Aryan Dawn. I am sorry for the problems you get, I could get them as well since I live in a not totally-white place. I am White myself personally, and I am proud of it, so if you feel the same, you are more than welcome.

Obergrenadier

i know how you feel being surrounded by muds, bienvenidos comrade sorry i would say welcome in portuguese but mine is kinda rusty if you speak spanish we can converse though

Last Online
    Thursday, May 8th, 2003 @ 03:24 AM
    Occupation
    Personal Trainer/Counselor/White Warrior
    Politics
    Aryan Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hail bruder make yourself at home and let it all out! x_cheers
    Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.
    (Adolf Hitler)

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Legionnaire

It's good to be here Sorry I didn't answer you earlier,but I wasn't able to post on Sunday

NORDISHESBLUTUNDEHRE-thank you for the sympathy for whites down the Rio Grande,we are a minority,but we are still here.
    Answering your question,I'm spaniard and portuguese by my father's family,and spaniard and italian-german by my mother's.

HELLSTAR,BERSERKER and NAZZJONALIST-thanks for welcoming me here,I'm positivily sure I will like this forum a lot

OBERGRENADIER-Muchas gracias spanish and portuguese are very similar languages,I speak spanish too,so we can talk a little in this language

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Legionnaire

Out of curiosity im kinda interested in the nigger situation in Brazil, from what I heard you have more niggaz than USA!

USA has around 44 mio, how many do you have? and how serious are the problem with miscegenation and common irritation over these smart and clever individuals:entertain

Legionnaire

Hello again HELLSTAR.
    Well,unfortunatelly,the number of niggers in Brazil is only beaten by Nigeria,Brazil has the second largest nigger population in the world.Official census are never too trustfull but it says number of niggers here are in about 60 million (51 million of whites and 40million of mixeds and the rest of "other races"like jews,arabs,asiatics,indians,etc...)Total population in Brazil 170 million people.Personally,I don't think we have that much whites here,and the number of mixeds are higher.
    Miscigenation is a real problem here,we have a lot of interracial marriages,but we have also a lot of whites proud of their race who don't want to get a monkey for wife or husband.Usually,whites are rich and blacks poor,so,instead of saying "I'm a racist",which is politically incorrect,they say "I don't like poor people"and everybody is okay with that.
    It's also true most of the whites live in Southern Brazil (the richest part)and there are many independent movements to separate this part from the rest of Brazil.
    Blacks are very stupid and to them are reservated the worst jobs,but movements in favour of the blacks are increasing and they are becoming a little noisy.
    Well,I hope I answered your questions satisfactorilly and if you have any other question about Brazil,just let me know,okay?

Turk182

Smile Welcome!

Great to see you here man!

Wish you a pleasent stay at AryanDawn.

p.s. You'll receive the pic soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast