Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post Re: Strong Genetic Differentiation Between Germans And Poles

Ah, typos happen.

What .... New York doesn't belong to Canada? Dang! and I was all set to blame my Canadian friends for yet another problem they made for us.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: Strong Genetic Differentiation Between Germans And Poles

Quote Originally Posted by White Falcon
    Nobody is interested in your idiotic agenda and rants on alleged Slavic origin of Germans.

Keep insults out of this area, please.

I challenge you to debate me on this study. Prove me wrong. Go on.

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 11:37 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Religion
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Strong Genetic Differentiation Between Germans And Poles

GERMANS DON'T LIVE IN SZCZECIN.

About 300.000 Germans are living in Polish occupated Germany now.Most of them live in the region of Oppeln/Schlesien.

Die deutsche Minderheit in Polen umfasst ca 300.000 Personen, die zumeist die deutsche und die polnische Staatsangehörigkeit besitzen. Die Angehörigen der Minderheit leben zu 90% in Schlesien (v.a. Woiwodschaft Oppeln). Darüber hinaus gibt es kleinere Gruppen in den Woiwodschaften Ermland-Masuren (vor allem um Allenstein), Pommern (insbes. Danzig), Kujawien, Westpommern, Niederschlesien, Großpolen und Lodsch.
    [Quelle:http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/d...&land_id=136#5]
    "Schaffende waren es, die schufen die Völker und hängten einen Glauben und eine Liebe über sie hin: also dienten sie dem Leben."
    [Friedrich Nietzsche: Vom neuen Götzen]

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 06:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakub
    IA great many Germans are of Slavic descent, of Sorbian, Pomeranian and Obodrite Slavic descent. This report proves that.

In fact, this proves that most of the similarities between Poles and Germans are because of ANCIENT Slavic blood, and not because of more recent Polish migration to Germany.
    You mean partial Slavic descent.

My feeling is that we'll find that ancient Slavs and Germans shared an ancestor group or two, but that group was not what we now know as Slavic.

Also, obviously, some Slavic slaves bred into the Germanic populations, in the same way many English are partially Irish.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical
    You mean partial Slavic descent.
    Theoretically, all (or virtually) East Germans would be partially Slavic, yes.

My feeling is that we'll find that ancient Slavs and Germans shared an ancestor group or two, but that group was not what we now know as Slavic.
    Your feeling, eh? How were those groups not what we now know as Slavic? They descend from the same Slavic stock. Their language was Slavic*. The Sorbs in Eastern Germany are a genetic dead ringer for the Poles (and Russians, too).

*Helmold and in the Knytlinga saga (a Danish legend that recounts the conquest of Arkona through the efforts of King Valdemar I of Denmark against the pagan and pirate Slavs) Zcerneboch (or Chernobog), the Black God, and Tiarnoglofi, the Black Head (Mind or Brain). The Black God survives in numerous Slavic curses and in a White God, whose aid is sought to obtain protection or mercy in Bulgaria, Serbia, and Pomerania. This religious dualism of white and black gods is common to practically all the peoples of Eurasia. (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2003) http://www.britannica.com/eb/article?tocId=65460
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123