Thread: African children being smuggled for human sacrifice?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question African children being smuggled for human sacrifice?

Original: http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20050...NqBHNlYwM3Mzc-

British study suggests African children being smuggled for human sacrifice

LONDON (AP) - Police in London have found testimony suggesting African children are being smuggled into Britain for use as human sacrifices, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported Thursday, citing a leaked copy of a police study.

A spokesman for London's Metropolitan Police said the report would be published later this month and refused to give details of its findings. But a police statement said the 10-month survey involved speaking to members of the capital's African and Asian communities in workshops.

Police carried out the study into child abuse within ethnic minority groups after the death of eight-year-old Victoria Climbie in 2000. Climbie, originally from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, died of starvation and hypothermia after months of mistreatment at the hands of her aunt and her aunt's boyfriend, who are serving life sentences for her murder.

London police have also been investigating the death of a young boy, believed to have come from Nigeria, whose torso was found floating in the River Thames in 2001. The body, dressed in orange shorts, had been in the water for up to 10 days. The boy - nicknamed Adam by police - was believed by African experts to have been the victim of a ritual sacrifice.

Earlier this month, a London court convicted two women and a man of cruelty to a 10-year-old girl of Angolan origin who said the defendants had abused her because they thought she was a witch.

According to the BBC, the Metropolitan Police report said rituals and witchcraft were being practised in London churches popular with some members of the African community.

Workshop participants said children were being trafficked into Britain for human sacrifice or for men with
    HIV who believed they would be cured by having sex with a youngster, the study reportedly found.

The survey's authors noted that these were allegations, and they could not test whether they were true, the BBC said. But they expressed concerns that children could be in serious and possibly life-threatening situations.

William Lez Henry, a lecturer specializing in African and Caribbean studies in the department of sociology at Goldsmiths College in London, said there was a steady stream of children coming to Britain from Africa, but that he had never seen evidence of children being trafficked for sacrifice.

"There is a tradition, not only in Africa, but also in areas of the Caribbean, where people send their children over to stay with relatives, often for financial or practical reasons," Henry told The Associated Press.

"People may say they are trafficking them, but in most cases they place them in the care of relatives," he said. "I've never really come across instances of children being trafficked for ritual sacrifice."

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Allow me to emphasize for effect:

According to the BBC, the Metropolitan Police report said rituals and witchcraft were being practised in London churches popular with some members of the African community.

Workshop participants said children were being trafficked into Britain for human sacrifice or for men with HIV who believed they would be cured by having sex with a youngster, the study reportedly found.
    Just didn't want anybody to miss those gems. Carry on.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'll be rude: you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. :

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    I'll be rude: you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. :
    And apparently you can take the jungle to the British Isles :
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 01:24 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This is disgusting...

It still surprises how affected I am by reading/hearing stories about the inhumane treatment of children. I mean, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't see something involving the molestation, murder, torture, etc., of a child and I suppose I should be 'used' to these things by now; desensitized by the frequency of exposure. I'm not though...

I found this article to be truly saddening, as no child - black or white - should ever be subjected to these inexplicable horrors... Life in prison for such monstrosities isn't enough of a punishment though. The penalty should fit the crime and in this case, these sub-human's should be gutted publicly for their perversion... and I'd be a ready and willing institutor of such forms of 'justice'.
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe