Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    So, if they mean it, does it mean that they are against racial bonus points when applying for university or when being graded for academic course work. Or be against the obligation that companies should be forced to hire people of a certain racial background if they have to few of them, even if they are the least capable candidate? No need to answer, we all know that they have given this issue no thought at all. It just a completely meaningless symbolic gesture.
    Logic is "oppressive" and "Euro-normative." Stop being such a "racist." You must favor "historically oppressed" groups and recognize that they are "protected classes" or you are a typically "evil cisgendered white male" and prove that those of your kind deserve to be exterminated!
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I swear, there's no end to the stupidity

As soon as they've convinced the idiots that it's a 'racist' game because of the colours, they'll probably next say it's offensive to republicans because of the king & queen pieces that represent 'outdated' monarchies.

Then the fact that there are bishops will make it 'Islamophobic' or 'antisemitic' so these will have to be changed into Imams and Rabbis.

I dare say that even militant vegans could have a problem with those poor horses being exploited

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 06:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,096 Posts
    Just look at how clueless that Magnus Carlsen fellow is - he probably thought this was a great idea or someone told him it was (and he fell for it) - then he uploaded the video on his YT chan, somehow thinking he'd be praised for it. The ratio likes versus dislikes says otherwise and he has a lot of subscribers - apparently most of his fans simply didn't want to give a like or dislike, which says it all. It's like losing a home game! As for the act itself: it's utterly pointless virtue signalling without having him or his chess partner having to make any effort at all. And guess what... "racism" still exists.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 09:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic New World - South African
    Ancestry
    German, Dutch, Belgian, French, English, Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    They're just destroying themselves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GermanicAfrican For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 03:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    In the run up to the US Presidential election, Magnus Carlsen told media that he was a big fan of Trump (in a humorous tone), and was bashed by Norwegian media for it. In response, he complained about political correctness being rife in Norway. Seems like he has decided to go with the flow and internalize it instead.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:34 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Chess and Colours : Psychology

I once had read , that the chances of winning a chess game ,
    would statistically be better , when operating the white figures .

Bishop would be Läufer (Runner) in German language ...

You Brits are a bit ridiculous in that regard ...

Probably the next Jesus after Albert Einstein will be Sigmund Freud ,
    in regards of Psychology of Presence ....
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 11:03 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Pretty strong coming from the guy who had to beat a guy from India for his claim to be a world champion.

That being said, I actually always enjoyed playing the black figures more. Even as a kid, I disliked the hap-hazard approach you'd have to take playing the white pieces, because essentially playing for a draw is considered a crime against the game for someone playing White. Playing black pieces, one could sit back and solidly defend whatever initiative White took and then launch mean, controlled counter-attacks that'd drive White into madness. If it ended as a draw, heck, it ended as a draw.

Playing a local kids' tournament, I first drove an opponent of similar skill to so much madness that way that he conceded the game after seventeen moves. Then two games later, I was up against a girl well above my skill level and I defended so cleverly that I tricked her into a more or less forced stalemate despite her gaining a significant piece advantage.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Continuing with all the symbols and analogies and it surprises me that chess manufacturers haven't yet been instructed to put 4 or 5 brown pieces into each White set.

This would 'reflect the racial balance' of our White societies, to use their own jargon, and of course these non-White pieces would be allowed to attack White ones at random whenever they felt their own interests were threatened. Yes, the rules definitely need updating but they would naturally remain unchanged for the 16 little black men, all united in their hatred of those at the opposite end of the board

So it’s all very well for virtue signallers to make a big fuss over who moves first but overall the games of chess and life are rigged against Whites due to so many of the White elements being traitors to their own cause. It goes without saying that individuals such as this self-hating Magnus Carlsen chap (again, metaphorically speaking) are mere pawns, just like those pieces on the front row who are expendable once they’ve served their purpose.

Hel, if we’re going to politicise this age-old game then let’s go the whole hog by giving the White king a hooked nose and transforming those two castles on the flanks into synagogues. Now we’re getting somewhere close to ‘reality chess’ but this White cuck just wants to make some superficial PC gesture (to promote himself, maybe?) and ignores the overall picture. It’s a shame that he and that smarmy coon don’t have the guts to carry through on what they’ve begun … it could all become quite interesting

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    In the run up to the US Presidential election, Magnus Carlsen told media that he was a big fan of Trump (in a humorous tone), and was bashed by Norwegian media for it. In response, he complained about political correctness being rife in Norway. Seems like he has decided to go with the flow and internalize it instead.
    It could be that he going down the path of least resistance, maybe after pressure of his sponsors or the Norwegian chess bond. But is also possible that in his mind there is no contradiction between the two. Since there are plenty of people who support Trump and are fed up with PC, who however are without knowing very PC when it comes to these kind of issues.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroeneWolf For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Pretty strong coming from the guy who had to beat a guy from India for his claim to be a world champion.

That being said, I actually always enjoyed playing the black figures more. Even as a kid, I disliked the hap-hazard approach you'd have to take playing the white pieces, because essentially playing for a draw is considered a crime against the game for someone playing White. Playing black pieces, one could sit back and solidly defend whatever initiative White took and then launch mean, controlled counter-attacks that'd drive White into madness. If it ended as a draw, heck, it ended as a draw.

Playing a local kids' tournament, I first drove an opponent of similar skill to so much madness that way that he conceded the game after seventeen moves. Then two games later, I was up against a girl well above my skill level and I defended so cleverly that I tricked her into a more or less forced stalemate despite her gaining a significant piece advantage.
    Indeed. I always liked playing black as well... when one moves first, one shows one's hand...
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast