Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does A School Have The Right To Keep Your Kids?

Last Online
    Sunday, July 31st, 2005 @ 04:19 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does A School Have The Right To Keep Your Kids?

The

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePride
    The reason I bring this up is two days ago we were under a tornado warning and the possibility of straight line winds.Last year we did get straight line winds,it was like a seen in the "Wizard Of Ozz".Twenty foot tree tops flying threw the air at 80 miles an hour,houses and cars crushed from uprooted trees and no power for 3 days ect. ect.

When I saw that things were getting bad I went and pulled my kid out of school.I went to the main office told them I was there to get my son.The way it went was okay but you would think by the way everyone reacted that I was there with a gun and making all kinds of demands.They could not stand the idea of a parent over-riding their authority about where my son should be and having the nerve to come and get him.

Long story made short.When talking to someone about twenty miles away about this I was told that their school went on "lockdown" and parents were not even allowed to pick their kids up and to make sure a police car was stationed outside the school "to make sure nothing happened"

My question; When does a government school have the right to hold children hostage against the wishes of the parent?

I would also throw in detention what If a parent has plans for after school and says NO I am here to pick up my kid?

Brian
    A government or school never has the right to hold children and refuse them to the parents. As a father of two sons, I would be outraged and I would definitely take it into my own hands. The fact that a school actually did this is a sure sign that schools are corrupt to the core.

Detention:
    I would face that situation the same as I would the above. Simply, "I am here to pick up my child, and I don't care about his detention. Give him to me or prepare to embrace the whirlwind. "

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well, morally no person or institution has a right to separate a child from his/her parents; unless of course a parent forfeits that right by abusing or neglecting the child.

Legally, that's a different matter. I have the impression that in the US the state hasall too much power to come between parents (especially fathers) and their children.

Last Online
    Friday, September 12th, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
    Subrace
    East Baltid
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    White Supremacist
    Religion
    Learning Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My only reaction: Un-****ing-beliavable :O

No chance i would ever send my kid (or kid brother as thats the closest), to a school that keeps me out!

There is a obligation to get educated, not to sit in school, i should have the absolute right to pick him up at any time i wish to!
    ..or even to be present at classes to monitor what the kids are taught at that!

If not, then there is no reason to have any confidence in said school. One just wonders what they are trying to hide...
    Now i understand if someone has called them that there might be a case of kidnapping, but thats really the only exception i would be willing to contemplate.

As for "detention", sure.. right after the kid has been read his rights and gone thru a trial according to the laws required before the ste is aloowed to incarcerate anyone!
    Strange that there are fewer protections for kids gluing their teachers chair, than for said kid shooting the teacher!
    Ignored: Nicholas

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 06:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My question; When does a government school have the right to hold children hostage against the wishes of the parent?
    While bureaucrats including high school administrators are gassable morons, and I'll never debate that, there are some among them who are well-intentioned, and do not fall into the trap of "asserting authority" that ensnares most public servants.

However, the lockdown decisions are pragmatic: if 100 parents show up and the school tries to parcel out kids, they'll lose track and be open to lawsuits.

Real solution: an ethnocultural America where we're not paranoid about lawsuits, crime, etc. This place is falling apart.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Occupation
    Sleeping
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The way it went was okay but you would think by the way everyone reacted that I was there with a gun and making all kinds of demands.They could not stand the idea of a parent over-riding their authority about where my son should be and having the nerve to come and get him.
    The school absolutely HATES it when you override their authority. My mother would become absolutely irate when they did that type of thing to her. She'd call me out for some reason and the school would want to know why I need to leave, where I'll be going, etc. etc. Like it's really any of their business. She'd just say, none of your business, I'm the parent, I'm taking him out, deal with it! She works at the high school too, so she knows how they operate. She's definately not pleased with how they run a lot of things.
    Should the subduing talisman, the Cross, break, then will come roaring forth the wild madness of the old champions, that insane Berserker rage, of which the northern poets sing. That talisman is brittle, and the day will come when it will pitifully break. The old stone gods will rise from the long-forgotten ruin and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes; and Thor, leaping to life with his giant hammer, will crush the Gothic cathedrals!

---Heinrich Heine

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:33 AM
    Occupation
    Wanderer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don't get me started on the American "Pawn Factories."

I say go back to the traditional ways of learning, From the elders of your family.
    The third shall be the final and decisive one.

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool - shun him.
    He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child - teach him.
    He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep - wake him.
    He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise - follow him.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Occupation
    Sleeping
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthochroid

I say go back to the traditional ways of learning, From the elders of your family.
    Ah, what do you know? You're from Antarctica! HAHA, just kidding man. I definately agree with you on the American "Pawn Factories". They only teach the kids want the want them to know. The ONLY classes I ever learned anything really valuable from in high school was from my German classes. I have found that you learn so much more by just independently reading about and studying/researching what you're interested in. A lot of teachers at high school try to push their warped belief systems upon kids as fact. It's hard for me explain, but it felt like they were trying to make us all drones that believed anything and everything they told us.
    Should the subduing talisman, the Cross, break, then will come roaring forth the wild madness of the old champions, that insane Berserker rage, of which the northern poets sing. That talisman is brittle, and the day will come when it will pitifully break. The old stone gods will rise from the long-forgotten ruin and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes; and Thor, leaping to life with his giant hammer, will crush the Gothic cathedrals!

---Heinrich Heine

Last Online
    Monday, October 12th, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthochroid

Agreed! Public schools, at least in America, are nothing but brainwashing institutions anyway. They are no place for our children.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb

Look what else can happen in school, cops have the entire schools "pawns" spread-eagled and with guns stuck in their ears, ostensibly on a drug search :speechles

None were found 0000:

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/pogo.htm
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast