Thread: The Universally Hopeless Modern Vision of the Future...

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The Universally Hopeless Modern Vision of the Future...

I was discussing fiction with friends yesterday...

I chose the examples of Jules Verne and Edward Bellamy of a hundred and more years ago... writers of futuristic fiction full of hope and inspiring visions.

Today, there is no immediately positive image of the future in the world's collective imagination. Even the dreamers cannot conceive a bright future without a period of dismantling to follow the current order.

My only examples of futuristic fiction with hope or which makes me feel good are films like Dawn of the Dead, where the waking sheep of the masses actually become the zombies they are in soul and spirit already, and are picked off and beaten down by a few courageous heroes.

I also like flicks such as 28 Days Later (replace the negress with a white woman of course) and They Live. These are very fierce and dark films but they encapsule a hero/underdog which is lacking in any boring vision of maintaining the status quo and acheiving "world peace" under the lordship of the jew.

Who are the modern heroes of fiction? Nigger athletes? Rappers? Now that's as fictional a hero as was ever dreamt up, but not at all one that thinking whites will venerate or worship in legend. I asked, what literature or fiction will last so that 10 generations from now folks will look back and say, "Now that was the good stuff coming out around y2k."

My friend made me laugh and gave me my quote for the week...

"200 years from now no one will watch Friends!"

I would say that any simpleton asked to describe a hopeful future would suggest world peace, a cure for AIDS/cancer/hunger and other endless boring scenarios which only contribute more willing manpower to the soul destroying alien machine which now run this "Matrix" most have bought into...

Fight Club...

I keep thinking of such modern feel-good works of fiction and they all require revolution, cataclysm, divine intervention, attacks from outer space... the complete tearing down and knocking over of this disposable culture of the present so that we can level the playing field, crush the hypocrites and exploiters and get back to nature and the folkways of our grandfathers.

Turner Diaries...

Am I correct in saying that... there is no heroic or engaging vision for a future filled with hope except that in which folks just like us, today's underdog, are the ones everyone is rooting for?

Our values require a fight for survival... any fiction worth its paper and ink must tap that potential and only last hope. I have done as the bumper sticker suggests and visualized world peace... it comes only in the wake of nuclear holocaust or in the silent scarred battlefield. Otherwise it is just another cure for world hunger by feeding the cancer which is starving us in the first place.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs Down

Try "The Hill Of The Ravens", great read. And then "A Distant Thunder" is the 2nd in the trilogy, and the last, "A Mighty Fortress" will be out in a few months.

Very good Novels 1:

http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore...x?bookid=17993
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    Try "The Hill Of The Ravens", great read. And then "A Distant Thunder" is the 2nd in the trilogy, and the last, "A Mighty Fortress" will be out in a few months.

Very good Novels 1:

http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore...x?bookid=17993
    I have heard these are good novels...

Free online version of A Distant Thunder available at:

http://removethistocorrectlink.dista....kicks-ass.org (link needs manual correction)

The Hill of the Ravens was once available in several places as a free online doc... I found the following early archived edition, but seems chapters 6 and 11 are not available... perhaps this is enough to decide if you want to pay for the hard copy:

http://web.archive.org/web/200307281...arc/T/THOR.htm