6 7.79%
  • Nobody

9 11.69%
  • My intuition

9 11.69%
  • Myself

13 16.88%
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Trust? Who Can You Really Trust?

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Do You Trust? Who Can You Really Trust?

I realize that most folks who frequent a web forum will likely never meet face to face. Some just don't want to. For others it is a pastime.

However, for those who get out and meet people with hopes of becoming active, trust is a big issue. Whatever you choose to call yourself and whether or not you care to be associated with any "movement," you are for all intents and purposes a racist. Get over the sting of it.

Hopefully, you are also a fanatic. Embrace it!

This calls into question a lot of deeper questions about how comfortable you are in society at large and how well you get along with outsiders. That is an issue for another place.

What I would like to address here briefly is the comraderie and fellowship you have or will experience with fellow racists (I use the term loosely and you know just what I mean).

I will say that there are at least a half dozen folks here on tNp that I put quite a great deal of trust in. Several of us have met in person. Others have exchanged emails, phone calls, books, posted letters and otherwise come to know one another comfortably on a real first name basis.

My closest friends, many since childhood and school days, are also fanatical racists. For this reason I believe there are plenty of us out there who come from a self-aware background. We have come to believe as we do from a natural informed reaction to the world as we have found it.

I feel I have a pretty keen instinct for picking up on this sincerity. Not to say I have never been duped or betrayed by so-called friends.

When a person knows what they believe in their heart, it does not come off as rehearsed or petty. I have seen enough shabby acting to know when a person is a pleaser or a fence-straddler. A pleaser is a person who nods their head and gives a lot of "hell yeah" response to our type of discussion but bails out or rolls over when the time comes for action.

The internet dulls such perceptions. I have been chased out of some forums as a troll or simply the bearer of news folks don't care to hear when pointing out questions about the integrity of other members. I am not aiming such criticism at anyone on tNp, rest easy.

I would like to replay an incident for you and the wise thought that was passed along to me on this occassion and then open the thread to your personal take on matters of trust, be it online or in person.

I attended an American skinhead gathering some 10 years ago. It was a keg party in an apartment. I was surrounded by strangers and did not drink. There were perhaps 30 folks, most gathered in the fenced backyard and living room. Some were intelligent. I recall being highly impressed by several people I was meeting for the first time.

The night devolved. One keg emptied and was replaced by another. The music was turned louder and the police pulled up in the back alley and announced over their loudspeaker that we should turn the music down. Someone yelled "**** you."

The police were not receptive to this suggestion and pulled around to the front of the house and parked. Being one of the few sober persons there I walked out front to meet them before they discovered what kind of gathering this was. They were two reasonable young rookie cops. I talked them down and kept them outside but one would not be satisfied. "I want whoever yelled '**** you,'" he demanded. I explained that there were many drunks and it could have been anyone. The music was now off and they had done their job I suggested.

The cop said that many of the party-goers cars were parked illegally at the curb and he would call a tow truck if the vehicles were not moved. Of course, most of the drivers were drunk inside and any plan to pass off keys and have a few of the sober ones move the cars would have required too much patience. A handful of skinheads came out and the look on the cop's face was priceless and full of fear. Predictably, he fumbled with his shoulder radio and called for back-up. More hotheaded cops, including a nigger, screeched to the scene and were met by one of the room mates with his two pit-bulls on a leash demanding that they leave the property.

Someone reasoned with him to put the dogs up. Within minutes a fight had broken out as a police sargeant tackled the dog handler once he returned without his bloodthirsty kanine companions. Mace was used by both sides. The nigger was cracked in the head with an ashtray when he forced his way into the apartment. Girls cried and clawed at cops who were using clubs on their boyfriends.

It escalated and swirled out of control until 8 party-goers were arrested and carted off to jail. It was announced that the cars were not illegally parked in the first place. The dozen or so of us who remained after the party crashers departed pitched in bail money and sent a few folks to the police station.

A friend of mine, not sporting the proper haircut, made criticisms of the skinhead movement which one hot-tempered young warrior took personally. Another fight squared off. My friend took a few fists from this kid before being knocked unconscious by a brave giant of a fellow who blind-sided him with a huge fist to the jaw. Then some adrenaline charged warriors decided to apply boots to him while he was laying on the ground. I stepped in and they cooled off.

It was in the wake of this that an older, also sober, guest approached me and set the whole scene into context. He would send me a letter the next week which started, "It was good to meet you at the festival of ignorance." That night he got me aside and his words proved to me that he had dealt with this mindset before.

He said that these folks will buddy up to anyone who is responsible enough to carry them along from one such drunken fiasco to the next. In my case, I had been invited to the party by friends in the group that wanted to put together a concert. I had connections central to the area with land who were willing to sponsor such an event. I also had a large delivery wagon which could be used to transport people and equipment. I had a job and some income as well. Most of all, perhaps, I had a level head. I had contributed some of these values to the amusement of my new acquaintances. I had returned the empty keg to the grocer and fetched forth another for the celebrants out of my own wallet.

When people began to cough up bail money, I pitched in a twenty and my friend who was later pummeled unconscious chipped in something like $150. Needless to say, most folks present could contribute little. The wise man who now gave me my most memorable lesson of the night secretly confided in me that he had several hundred dollars tucked in his boot but never even thought about reaching for it. These people had gotten themselves into the mess, he reasoned, and had whatever inconvenience might result from a lack of bail money coming to them.

He explained to me that the folks responsible for the fight with the police would contact me in the near future in an attempt to apologize and stay on my good side. This happened just as he predicted.

He further stated that the reason that he attended such get-togethers was to network with the few outstanding individuals in attendance for the same reason. He never drank at such affairs.

He confidently identified the bulk of this movement as sociopaths, bums and alcoholics.

Of all he told me in a short time, the pearl of wisdom which I will never forget and have shared with numerous friends and have spent this long getting around to for the Nordish audience is a simple Test of Trust...

He suggested that if you care to know the character of the crowd you are part of you should do this: Intentionally drop some money on the bathroom floor. A dollar is hardly worth making a scene over and an honest individual would likely just pick it up and put it on the counter or drop it in the collection jar for the next beer run. Try something equal to ten or twenty bucks... a minimally meaningful amount.

He reported that he had done this at many such skinhead gatherings and had NEVER had his money returned.

It was still a sound investment, he said, as it kept him above trusting such people. I imagined that in such a situation I would have gone around the party asking if anyone had lost money. When you find someone who returns the money you have someone you can begin to trust.

Would I leave a couple thousand Icelandic crowns to be found at tNp with hopes of ever seeing it again? I believe so...

I sometimes feel good when a friend has me in his home and I notice, for instance, that they have just cashed their paycheck and thrown some money on a table while we are hanging out and leave me alone in the room with it in reach. They know well enough that I would never think of touching it and are a close enough friend that they can be completely at home and never worry over such little things.

I also value the chance to live in a completely white community where I carry NO keys. The house stays unlocked even when I am away for the weekend and the keys stay in the car. Out of habit I sometimes leave 500 kr. and some coins visible in the tray under the car radio. None of the neighborhood kids have ever touched it. They wouldn't. They were raised better and if they did take it and were caught, they would lose the trust of the whole community for small change.

On the other hand, I once made the mistake of leaving some 100 kr. coins like this in my car which I had locked in Reykjavík.

A small back window was smashed out and the coins vanished one night. There was nothing else of value in the car. The radio was crap. I pasted a piece of cardboard over the window until I cared to have it fixed. On several mornings after this I came out to find the cardboard punched in and the contents of the glove box in the floorboard. We have lost such simple trust in Reykjavík that we can leave change visible, or even the chance to steal something.

Thoughts please...

Last Online
    Thursday, January 26th, 2006 @ 03:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well, for starters I very much share your confidence for many of those that write here on tNP.Some, to not say the most, have made a very solid impression on me. There are many who I do not trust in real life, there are those that I know would betray me and my beliefs in a situation were the choice stood between me and the regime. There are also those who I do not trust even thogh they neither like the immigrants, they have diffrent reasons and I can't understand their motives so well, also I judgde their devotion to be shallow.

Trust no one,not even yourself to an extent is probably advisable. Remember how Brutus took part in the murder of Julius Ceasar. Although I live outside of town, I always look the doors when I go away or to sleep, everyone does here. Although it feels odd to think that someone would break into a 100.000£ car to snatch an 100£ bill you never leave anything expensive visable.I guess there are no need for car radios wich you bring partially along with you when you park the car.

Stig NHF
    Well, let me start by saying its a nice story and that it raises some important questions. I hope you have left the entire "skinhead" thing now, as those people are completely counter-productive and worthless. Anyways, those type of people mostly belong to the past I hope, the various factions of our movements have shaped up for the most part. I still see the occational mongo, but I guess thats unavoidable. I don't get "active" so to speak here on tnp like some of you do, for the simple reason that I am here to inform people about the AHF and get people to join. This has not yielded much of a response, so I guess I can admit that my esteem for people isn't very high in general. Most people do a lot of talk, but if even "awakened" people won't bother to join organizations, then what hope is there among these "internet-communities" ? I have met some nice people here, (no names mentioned, none forgotten) but I also find the majority here to be just the same as everwhere else in society. A bunch of individualistic people that like to blame everyone else but refuse to do something themselves. People can take this as they want, I stand for what I write and in their hearts everyone knows what I say is true.

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I have always had much respect for AHF and what they seem to be accomplishing on the mainland. What I have found in that forum also is a handful of folks who claim to have all the answers.

A few years ago, and still today, there were Icelanders who would have liked to get involved with AHF. I was not in on this and never read any of the correspondence first hand. The greatest reason I was given that it "fell through" was due to a lack of support for our outpost country from HQ. Printed materials and merchandise were not supplied etc... this probably fell on the shoulders of one or two individuals who slacked in their duties. Par for the course... I have been associated with a number of admirable causes over the years which have fallen when one or two members get snowed under with the workload or find distraction and grow cold toward the effort.

Sadly, this seems to have created bad blood between AHF and Iceland. While I have worked to compile information and at one time contributed articles and research to the "Germania Project" if I recall the title, there were several ring-leaders who lumped me in with the previous failed project with Iceland. One of these fellows loves to talk about his week in Iceland and describes the country as a backwater and our people as rednecks. He uses for example his encounter with the typical drunken bar room braggart who he describes as "hyper-braceophalic" or some such term which tells me little about his understanding of the Icelandic people.

I have made several useful contacts through the AHF forum (in between numerous and repeated down-times) and would love to see a Heathen Front presence here in the future. Which all goes to say, little has been done... the individuals reign in all corners. Even those who describe themselves as members and promoters of an organization in many cases are petty and arrogant nationalists to a fault. I am as guilty as the next guy, but I have also developed a circle of trusted friends and acquaintances which I am confident will stick by me through the years.

Sadly, what I feel I have gained through my activism as an overt racist (which never encompassed the whole skinhead subculture despite curiosity and contact with this faction) has been poo-pooed as wasted effort by high-minded snobs who pinch their nose and chastise me for any supportive mention of Lincoln Rockwell, for instance, or my respect for the better element in modern NS circles.

If our individualism is to remain intact, it should come with at least a bit of compromise when judging fellow activists. Walk a mile in the other person's shoes, so to speak...

All praise to the AHF. I have recently been asked for a translation to Icelandic by a member which I provided and I hope it serves them well. Certainly count me among those who support the ideas of this organization, but some of your fellows in the public forum have a funny way of making friends with the folks they should see as potential recruits.

This is not meant to be a total Heathen Front bashing response, mind you. Any specific examples given here as to faults influencing how much trust I put in that organization can be applied pretty much everywhere. You are absolutely correct about the poor quality of minds in skinhead circles. It is sometimes even more sad to find attitudes equally counterproductive among people who should hold themselves to a higher standard.

That is one of the great advantages of tNp and even SF as loose-knit, non-organization forums. We make our own rules and look forward to a great day of Assembly.

You speak with wisdom and sincerity, Stig. I should say that I have as much trust in you as anyone I have ever had such fleeting internet acquaintance with. You make a sound impression. Good luck and keep in touch...

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 06:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It's a broken time, and most people are broken. The future of pro-white activism is in normal people seeing that what they thought was untrue is in fact quite rational. It is not in extremity for extremity's sake. That's why I spend more time here and at the Phora than any WN forums.

As far as my experience goes, the only measure of trust is someone's behavior, and for that reason, I'm not real gung-ho about organizations as much as simply changing popular attitudes among those people who are still intelligent and decent of character. As long as they persist, we survive. When they go, it is over.

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 @ 02:40 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Forget the liberals and our other enemies and concentrate on your own life and activism.

If we win, or if we lose, the liberals will disappear with us!

Our greatest enemies will fall at the same time.

In any case, I believe the future is yellow, and these species have no time for blacks or Arabs. They appreciate the work of the white man and will probably keep us going artificially to invent things for them.

We are the top of the food chain. No matter how bad things get, remember, we DO have a future. Fewer numbers maybe, but we will still be there.

I am convinced that we will be around for a very long time yet.

Think of the long-term future, concentrate on the eternal, and you will gain great strength from this. You don't have to go around panicking about the racial situation or who you can trust. We will survive, whatever happens.

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 @ 02:40 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have met other posters face-to-face and it is something I would recommend.

To meet other nationalists in person is a great experience. It pays to have friends of a similar persuasion. We must begin to network as much as possible. Do not fear our enemies. They have nothing on us anyway. We know we are doing nothing wrong! We are their superiors!

Last Online
    Thursday, October 29th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Occupation
    Demolisher
    Politics
    non-marxist socialist
    Religion
    Haven't you heard? God is dead!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stig NHF
    I hope you have left the entire "skinhead" thing now, as those people are completely counter-productive and worthless.

I have several friends among skinheads, and in my opinion they are much more "productive" than the talkers and the whiners in many nationalist movements. Where I live, the multi-culti situation is increasingly desperate. Daily white children are being terrorized by muslim gangs in the school yards, and many adults are afraid to even leave their homes at nightfall. Now, in this war-like situation I would rather be together with 20 skins than with 200 talkers.

It is a matter of trust, and even though I trust many talkers, I will always trust a comrade, who stands up with his fists even more. To a skinhead trust is not something, you talk about - it is something you've got to prove!

I realize ofcause that many skins have been through a chaotic life. And if no one is in charge, a chaos, like the one White Iceland mentioned in his story, will occur. But if someone is in charge and bring a bit of order and justice into their lives, you will have the most loyal and frightful force at your disposal.

Order and justice is what those champions of the street wants, and with their effort I am sure that we can bring it back!

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 01:02 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid/Mediterranid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulex
    I have several friends among skinheads, and in my opinion they are much more "productive" than the talkers and the whiners in many nationalist movements. Where I live, the multi-culti situation is increasingly desperate. Daily white children are being terrorized by muslim gangs in the school yards, and many adults are afraid to even leave their homes at nightfall. Now, in this war-like situation I would rather be together with 20 skins than with 200 talkers.

It is a matter of trust, and even though I trust many talkers, I will always trust a comrade, who stands up with his fists even more. To a skinhead trust is not something, you talk about - it is something you've got to prove!

Order and justice is what those champions of the street wants, and with their effort I am sure that we can bring it back!
    I must point out that most people who condemn the skinhead movement have never met one in person, they tend to believe the Holly Wood image of one...

When I was a skinhead, it was nothing more a circle of racially concience young people who support one another, watch each others back and work for the benifit of the white race. (Far from the 'American History-X' version of a skinhead.)
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 8th, 2021 @ 07:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulex
    I have several friends among skinheads, and in my opinion they are much more "productive" than the talkers and the whiners in many nationalist movements.
    I agree. Both extremes are quite bad, that is, either the mere talker or the mere beer-drinker and sieg heiler

However, I have some good friends among the skinheads as well, and ones that are also well educated and kind-mannered.

I also trust them immensely to be on my side and to stand by me in hard times, as they have done, which is not what I would say about a lot of the more "sophisticated" National Socialists who turned out to be infiltrators, back stabbers and snitches.

I respect some of my skinhead friends who have shown great courage and persistence when we had some hard times, unlikely everybody else who was running away.

I realize ofcause that many skins have been through a chaotic life. And if no one is in charge, a chaos, like the one White Iceland mentioned in his story, will occur. But if someone is in charge and bring a bit of order and justice into their lives, you will have the most loyal and frightful force at your disposal.
    Sure, many of them do as they fit the "white trash category", but you can't judge them all based on Hollywood stereotypes.
    Some I've known are very brave and deserve much credit for that.

A man who defies danger is always more respectable than one who encloses himself in safety.

As we say here "you can sing all you want while you are not in the dance yourself"

I have been repeatedly critisized by some friends for being in good terms with skinheads. As I told them, I consider it my duty to try and bring out the best qualities out of those who have potential, help them educate themselves and think deeper.

So far it has worked well with some, and they get to combine both knowledge and power

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast