Occupation
    X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I boycott MacDonalds for one, have been doing so for some five years. Although I mut admit I started because their 'food' is nothing compared to our native Hesbuger. 1 mega meal + red mayo thanks!

I don't buy overly-expensive brands like Levi's, Lee jeans etc. I spend a maximum of 100 euros on clothes most years anyway. Only things I splurged on in late years was a new leather jacket and a pair of Wehrmacht boots.

I don't eat kebab (but when hung over I must admit I sometime go for a pizza from the local kebab-shop as its closest...) or chinese food.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ethical Consumerism

1. BOYCOTT BANKS. Keep your money out of a bank, and if possible put it into a local credit union or a nationalist-orientated company run by your friends.

2. BOYCOTT TAXES! Pay as little as possible.

3. BOYCOTT LOANS - do not take out loans, if you have a loan tell the bank that you cannot pay as you are unemployed now, and then arrange to pay them back at $5 a month. In the end they will just cancel the loan as it costs them so much in admin...

4. BOYCOTT SUPERMARKETS - Only by produce from local farmer's markets or co-operatively-owned/family owned shops. Better still, grow your own.

5. BOYCOTT CLOTHES STORES - Make your own, or, buy from second hand shops/thrift stores as these are tax free. Buy handmade clothes direct from the tailor. Traditional knitwear, and leather.

Shetland knitwear from Scotland is world-class. Expensive but worth every penny. Rather like Norwegian style. Hand made shoes are much more comfortable.

6. BOYCOTT UNIVERSITIES - Undertake your own studies with institutions which are free from political agenda and stage-managed student movements. Boycott stage-managed political protests.

7. BOYCOTT CARS - Until an ecologically sustainable alternative is created, just do not bother with cars, use a bicycle, a bus or a train, or a car-sharing scheme.

8. BOYCOTT LARGE MULTINATIONALS - Instead favour small locally based companies.

Do not bother yourself too much with blacklists and boycotts as such - concentrate on WHITElists. Create trading registers for local nationalists!

9. BOYCOTT MONEY - Barter instead, who needs currency?!?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
    Country
    Finland Finland
    Having a longtime companion
    Occupation
    X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortis_In_Arduis
    1. BOYCOTT BANKS. Keep your money out of a bank, and if possible put it into a local credit union or a nationalist-orientated company run by your friends.
    Money and friendship doesn't mix; but money IS is a fantastic destroyer of friendship.

2. BOYCOTT TAXES! Pay as little as possible.
    And get to pay them next year instead.. all in one big heap. Or go to jail, and pay your taxes, and pay the fines, and pay the court costs..

3. BOYCOTT LOANS - do not take out loans, if you have a loan tell the bank that you cannot pay as you are unemployed now, and then arrange to pay them back at $5 a month. In the end they will just cancel the loan as it costs them so much in admin...
    Haven't taken a loan yet, so ok. Yet, the bank can see if you're unemployed. Unless you combine this with point 2. and not pay income tax, making you no better for the economy than the negroes, turks etc. Cancel the loan? No, they just wait for you to own anything, and come take it away 0001:

4. BOYCOTT SUPERMARKETS - Only by produce from local farmer's markets or co-operatively-owned/family owned shops. Better still, grow your own.
    My balcony is a bit too small to provide food for me, my girlfriend and her rabbit for a year... and, no, w're NOT eating the rabbit! :animal-sm

5. BOYCOTT CLOTHES STORES - Make your own, or, buy from second hand shops/thrift stores as these are tax free. Buy handmade clothes direct from the tailor. Traditional knitwear, and leather.
    Leather is good, but only for the outermost layer... say what you will, new cotton underwear are so nice...

Shetland knitwear from Scotland is world-class. Expensive but worth every penny. Rather like Norwegian style. Hand made shoes are much more comfortable.
    Well, if we didn't pay taxes I supppose we could afford these...

6. BOYCOTT UNIVERSITIES - Undertake your own studies with institutions which are free from political agenda and stage-managed student movements. Boycott stage-managed political protests.
    HArd to find one... and try convincing your next employer you really know all about tax laws, sales, the english language or what-not. "I took a course on the internet about it..."

7. BOYCOTT CARS - Until an ecologically sustainable alternative is created, just do not bother with cars, use a bicycle, a bus or a train, or a car-sharing scheme.
    I drive a max of 1500 km per year, plus I walk /bike 9 months out of the year. That's all you're getting from me, mother nature! 1:

8. BOYCOTT LARGE MULTINATIONALS - Instead favour small locally based companies.
    Hmmm. Agreed. Too bad 75% of them seem to be kebab shops... :violent-s

9. BOYCOTT MONEY - Barter instead, who needs currency?!?
    Indeed. "Come on, I really need this new oven, I already told you I don't have the money! Well, why won't you take this stuffed reindeer instead?!"

Last Online
    Sunday, May 29th, 2005 @ 12:01 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Náttfari
    Wait, in Russia, if you don't buy illeagal things, that's called boycotting? :laugh:
    Continue your thought, please :laugh:
    ~Lena The little Blonde Beast

http://vasil.lipetsk.ru/pic6/5.jpg

Severniy Orel - The Northern Eagle

Konstantin Vasiliev

Sonja
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus
    "Come on, I really need this new oven, I already told you I don't have the money! Well, why won't you take this stuffed reindeer instead?!"
    :

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I boycott all petrol stations except Neste. This is easy when you don’t have a car. (although I do drive other people’s cars often, and no, I’m not a repo man or car thief.)

Jsut like most people here, I boycott all American junk food chains (Arcturus will be mortally offended, but I was annoyed when the Turkuite junk food giant Hesburger bought out Carrols, since that is the only burger joint I go to. Now there are only two of them in Helsinki, within one block of each other :speechles). There are no less than five pitsa-kebab joints within a stone’s throw from where I live, but one of them seems to be at least partly under Finnish ownership, so I have patronized them on occasion.

I don’t really have a huge problem with others types of ethnic restaurants (except that I cannot and will not eat anything that has been cooked or even touched by a negro, call me what you will), but still mostly I avoid them. Chinese restaurants here are almost always very bad anyway. For some reason there are many Nepalese restaurants in Helsinki, which I admit I enjoy dining in sometimes.

As for clothes, the only “brand” names I do NOT boycott are Adidas and Levi’s. I do have some gear made by Lonsdale, Doc Marten’s and Alpha Industries, but I doubt that I will buy more in the future. Having said that, I don’t mind paying a little extra for clothes if they will last for long. I avoid “fashionable” clothes that will look ridiculous three months later, I prefer to go for a “timeless” look. And I also hate clothes that have too large or visible brand labels or logos.

When it comes to groceries, I always try to buy whatever is produced the closest to me and wrapped in as little packaging as possible. Huge companies like Nestlé, Unilever or the diabolical Rainbow should be avoided if at all possible.

Credit cards are admittedly handy for shopping online and in emergencies, but they should be used as little as possible. I also always pay the full balance as soon as I can. Loans from banks are not good, I know, but often people have no choice but to take them.

I also boycott pirate CD’s and DVD’s (although I’m not above downloading music from the internet now and then) – there’s no way I’ll give a penny to people who are also involed in drug trafficking and White slave trade.

As for other things... I don’t have a car like I mentioned, but if I ever buy one it must be European (VW, BMW, Volvo, Saab, etc). For electronics and computer-related stuff I don’t really care, it all seems to made in China anyway.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lightbulb

It really can help, starve the enemy! McDonalds is totally negrophile, Burger King's CEO is a zionist, so if I feel the need (rarely) for a 99 cent heart attack, I go to Wendys.

Somewhere on the net is a list of companies that support zionism, but it is made up by arabs, and so unfortunately does not include ordinary bolshevik jews. :frown:
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast