Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    So Slavic is just linguistic? So why do people often offer Germanic as racial then?

The northern "Germanic" peoples do have similar 'nordid' sub-racial types in common in addition to related language and culture, whereas slavs are classed more by language and culture? That would be my guess. As for southern Europeans, meditteranean types combined with north African admixture? That's the case for Sicily and Spain it would seem.
    "Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    An amalgation of Alpinid and Dinarid traits.
    These two types certainly do exist there, but it's a lot more complicated than that. East Baltid, Pontid, Nordid, etc can also be found. Lundman thought the eastern half of Europe is racially more diverse than the west, and I think he was right about that.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf
    The northern "Germanic" peoples do have similar 'nordid' sub-racial types in common in addition to related language and culture, whereas slavs are classed more by language and culture?
    Yes, the Germanic peoples are genetically far more of a unity than the Slavic nations.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried
    These two types certainly do exist there, but it's a lot more complicated than that. East Baltid, Pontid, Nordid, etc can also be found. Lundman thought the eastern half of Europe is racially more diverse than the west, and I think he was right about that.

Yes, the Germanic peoples are genetically far more of a unity than the Slavic nations.
    That's true, northwestern europeans can't really be distinginguished from each other (with the exception of France). An Irish or English person could both equally blend in in Germany as a German would in Ireland or England, except for the language difference, and the same surely applies to the other countries as well. Although these countries have many subraces, we interbred with each other over the millenia, and thus form a closely related gene pool, and while it's a difficult concept to grasp, a germanic halstatt nordic is probably more closely related to a germanic bruenn than to a slavic halstatt. The slavs are generally outside the germanic gene pool, and spiritually unrelated, like the latins are. It's not wise to mix these groups.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 07:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland & West Europe
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Segregationism
    Religion
    Ancestor Veneration
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    The article is talking about how talking about race realism is like saying that rain exists. But considering the level of denial people are in, stating the obvious is something people need to hear. I just suggest people avoid stating the obvious in a way that could make them lose their job.

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland
    Country
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Hospital Administration
    Politics
    Generally Conservative
    Religion
    Germanic / Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    'White Nationalism' is a non-starter because of the bad reputation it has heaped upon itself by decades of self-proclaimed 'Nazis' and various groups and individuals not from the 'Mom and Apple Pie' view of America.

Some years ago I was active with one of these outfits and I made the observation that instead of preaching against 'the Other' (whoever the Bad Guy was at any given time) they should focus on growing the organization and behaving themselves. Naturally they were horrified when I suggested they drop the Third Reich regalia and imagery and rhetoric and reorient themselves as a legit social-political organization. My thought was that if such a group (really any group wanting a piece of the action) wanted to advance its cause it cannot afford to be relegated to the fringes of society and ideology. If you want your message to get out, and be taken seriously, show people what you stand FOR- not constantly rail about what you are AGAINST.

More than this, though, the constant complaints of 'oh we're being bred out of existence' or 'we'll be a minority in less than ten years' were getting stale. If you don't want to be 'bred out of existence' or forced into the minority the answer is elegantly simple: HAVE MORE BABIES. It's simple numbers: 'they' have more. Have more babies, teach them right, and keep them on the reservation.

To make a potentially long story a bit shorter, I was essentially blacklisted for not going along with the program. I made too many waves in my attempts to get the leadership to alter its course. (Of course, I suspect that one of the reasons was that one of the leaders was also a primary supplier of Third Reich regalia and whatnot, and my suggestions would have caused his business to dry up.)

You want to be taken seriously? Get a solid social and political program together and go for it. Look at the NPD in Germany: they are about as 'neo' as you're going to find in German politics, but they have done so without a single swastika flag or armband or brownshirts marching in the streets. They 'went legit' and for the WN movement to get anywhere in the US it's going to have to essentially do the same: re-brand itself and start with a new program and a positive message.

Can WN activists do this? Sure you can- all you need is the will to do it (and a wife willing to have at least one more baby).

Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan the Blind View Post
    Some years ago I was active with one of these outfits and I made the observation that instead of preaching against 'the Other' (whoever the Bad Guy was at any given time) they should focus on growing the organization and behaving themselves.
    How many years from now was this? What kind of white nationalist sect? Rockwell? William L. Pierce?

Naturally they were horrified when I suggested they drop the Third Reich regalia and imagery and rhetoric and reorient themselves as a legit social-political organization.
    The reason why these sects haven't been effective for over 70-80 years is not due to their continued usage of Third Reich symbols, but due to a lack of regard for the social aspect.

My thought was that if such a group (really any group wanting a piece of the action) wanted to advance its cause it cannot afford to be relegated to the fringes of society and ideology. If you want your message to get out, and be taken seriously, show people what you stand FOR- not constantly rail about what you are AGAINST.
    What exactly do you mean by "show"? Speaking about issues in a democracy (where everyone makes promises and compromises their principles to win over voters) accomplishes very little. What matters is whether the candidate meets certain qualifications for leadership.

Hitler's movement was fringe and look at where it ended up. Adversity and dissidents should be welcomed. True nationalists only want to attract the best of the best, winning over the majority comes later. His theory of a world minority has been validated more than once.

To make a potentially long story a bit shorter, I was essentially blacklisted for not going along with the program. I made too many waves in my attempts to get the leadership to alter its course. (Of course, I suspect that one of the reasons was that one of the leaders was also a primary supplier of Third Reich regalia and whatnot, and my suggestions would have caused his business to dry up.)
    Are you another Otto Strasser? I am not siding with any form of white nationalism, but perhaps they rightly perceived you as a subversive.

On the other hand, perhaps that leader had selfish motives for clinging to NS symbolism after all, but that is speculative.

You want to be taken seriously? Get a solid social and political program together and go for it. Look at the NPD in Germany: they are about as 'neo' as you're going to find in German politics, but they have done so without a single swastika flag or armband or brownshirts marching in the streets. They 'went legit' and for the WN movement to get anywhere in the US it's going to have to essentially do the same: re-brand itself and start with a new program and a positive message.
    Sounds like caving into peer pressure to me.

We need the emergence of a nationalist movement in Germany which follows in the exact footsteps as the original NS, as it's successor. To ignore or despise the foundation that has been laid in front of the world is sheer folly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terminus For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 07:46 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Look at the NPD in Germany: they are about as 'neo' as you're going to find in German politics, but they have done so without a single swastika flag or armband or brownshirts marching in the streets. They 'went legit'
    They didnt "went legit", they sold out, and yet are still fringe and octracised by the rest of the political caste, including AfD btw.
    Their attempt at gathering the broke electorate of Republikaner by merging with the rest of the party failed as well. It was a honorable move of course, aiming at the "middle of society", but as said, they failed. NPD is in no federal government in the western part of Germany, not because they have a wrong message, but because of 75 years of anti-propaganda, systemic octracising etc - and outright election fraud (ie votes for NPD simply are not counted). In the eastern federal govts they are often excluded(!) from decision making processes, simply because it's NPD.

And from the other side, from the side of people who would vote for their message, they dont either anymore, because NPD is infested with govt agents, and there is no serious attempt to get rid off those. They've completely invalidated themselves on so many levels.

Can WN activists do this? Sure you can- all you need is the will to do it (and a wife willing to have at least one more baby).
    Oh, another one of those delusioned who think it was possible to "outbreed" the foreigners and retain some kind of "majority", and because democrazy, all will work out just fine in the next generation. No it wont. Not even if you would manage to promote 5+ babies per white couple. While your Israel-president goes on about the Wall to Mexico and does some spectacular stunts to get the attention of everyone, apparently a ferry service has been established that ships in hundreds of negers from Africa every day.

Look, without revolution (yeah, blah violence, blood, people will die mimimi) on both sides of the pond the white race is lost. Not in the "next generation", but within the next few years. Actually, the "white race" was defeated in 1945 in Germany with the active support of fellow white people. Now, 75 years later, it's "cleaning time", look at UN laws, migration promotion, race mixing promotion, minority rights (undoing the rights of the native population everywhere). It will not stop until WE MAKE IT STOP. Unfortunately, most people still dont get it that our time has long ago run out and the window for maybe(!) reversing the development becomes more narrow by the day and blah about "respectable image" and what not.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland
    Country
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Hospital Administration
    Politics
    Generally Conservative
    Religion
    Germanic / Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Both Terminus and Velvet raise some good points; it's not nearly as cut-and-dried an issue as I made it seem in my post. Likewise, I neither expect nor demand my views and opinions be taken as anything but those of a 'regular Joe' on the forum. I am always open to new ways of looking at problems and seeking solutions to them; my post was simply the tale of my own limited experience in trying to 'make a difference' in some small way. Whether my approach was right or wrong is a matter for others to decide, and by posting my story I invite any and all commentary positive or negative as a way to promote further discussion and hopefully solutions.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567