Thread: "Why White Nationalism is a Loser" by Robert Lindstrom

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 06:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 007
    Sounds like wishful thinking on your part, Neo.
    Nah, I'm straight, thanks. But go right ahead, yourself!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, October 19th, 2005 @ 07:38 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is NO such a thing as THE white race.
    I agree...but this leaves a big problem for racial politics:

I believe that ALL races should have the right to live in their own homeland as a distinct group with full sovereignty.... regardless of skin color. My loyalty however lies with the Germanic people, and no other people.
    What is supposed to happen to those Whites who are mongrels of varying subraces, as many are. They no longer exist within a subrace, and the "white race" is about as narrow as one can define them. Who do these people offer their allegiance too? How can they have their own distinct homeland, if they have no distinct people?

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 02:11 PM
    Country
    United States United States
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I agree with this stuff until the nonsense about the english being homosexuals...

Did some english guys beat up the ANUS guys or something?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    What is supposed to happen to those Whites who are mongrels of varying subraces, as many are. They no longer exist within a subrace, and the "white race" is about as narrow as one can define them. Who do these people offer their allegiance too? How can they have their own distinct homeland, if they have no distinct people?
    This is the dillema faced by Americans: very few are anything but "Whites," being sub-racial miscegenates; and fewer Americans can identify themselves as anything but "White," having lost their distinct culture.
    Your question is one many will have to answer for themselves. Those of us who still know their heritage should be concerned with sub-racial miscegenates only to the extent that such concern is necessary to remove them from our ranks.
    "Best wishes, and get the hell away."

I agree with this stuff until the nonsense about the english being homosexuals...

Did some english guys beat up the ANUS guys or something?
    Some gay guys beat me up. To get back at them, I started to spread the rumor that all gays were English.

Seriously, though, I think neoclassical was just trolling.
    Out of life's school of war...

Stig NHF
    Hmm......there are half-indians and half-blacks in the various organizations up here. Of course they can never have children here or anywhere for that matter, but they are of course welcome to support us if they have anything to offer or add. The ones that are half-indian and such can probably move to India and become a part of the high-caste there, so thats not really a problem. The half-breeds in this world will simply move back to origin of their dark parts. When it comes to mixed IE, then I guess in time it will be a question of purification and identity.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    the Germanic race. This group includes Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Danish, Dutch, Flemish, Irish and Scottish. Some put the English also in this category
    The English are more Germanic than the Irish and the Scottish. In fact, the Irish and the Scottish are Celtic (though with significant Germanic admixture, both racially and culturally).

Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical
    Jews are a white people

The Askenazim (the 'jewish race') is more white than many mediterraneans, who are considered to be 'white' by 'white nationalists'. So if mediterraneans are white, then jews are white too.

You may argue that jews have specific physical features and a different culture. But Germanic people, Slavic people and Mediterraneans all have specific physical features and a culture different from one another. And Askenazi culture really does have a lot of similarities with Eastern-European cultures. I dare you to name one element that is present in all white races but not in the Askenazim......
    Shalom neoclassical. My boy! your words brought tears of joy to my eyes. I have spoken to Rabbi Goldberg about your work on this site. He says "why can't we Jews also be Nordicists?"

"My Barmitzva Boys at ANUS are there to make sure we have a foot in every camp. Tell those people at tNP that the elite need to be intellectual, not racial. You know we Jews are a very intellectual bunch", he added with an impish grin.

(searching for an even BIGGER irony smilie)
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

Lord Macauley

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical
    Jews are a white people

The Askenazim (the 'jewish race') is more white than many mediterraneans, who are considered to be 'white' by 'white nationalists'. So if mediterraneans are white, then jews are white too.

You may argue that jews have specific physical features and a different culture. But Germanic people, Slavic people and Mediterraneans all have specific physical features and a culture different from one another. And Askenazi culture really does have a lot of similarities with Eastern-European cultures. I dare you to name one element that is present in all white races but not in the Askenazim......

- the Askenazim (the 'jewish race') : a mix of Germanic, Slavic and Mediterranean
    Are these Neoclassical's words or did he paste it from another source? That link doesn't work for me.

Whoever wrote that hasn't read the genetic studies of Jewish lineage. Until the 20th century there had been very little exogamy with Jews, only being about 1 out of 100. Jews are more related to each other, to Turks, to Arabs, and other Middle Easterners. They are not a European race, anymore than the others they're related to are. However intellectual they may be doesn't change their origin.

This false assumption that they're white, that they're victims, that they don't have a hugely disproportionate amount of power in our countries, that they're the chosen people or the brothers of Christians, all contributes to the degeneration of our society. Remove Jewish domination and the shabbos goyim that help them from our societies and you've cured most of the cancer right there.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This false assumption that they're white
    Identifying anything as "white" is false. "White" is a social construct. Along with no longer considering European sub-race x as sharing an identiy with Jews, we must abandon the notion of "whiteness"--as it encourages the identification of Jews with other sub-races, and the identification of all of these sub-races as one race.
    Anyone who uses the term "white" encourages an error in perception that leads to miscegenation.

Remove Jewish domination and the shabbos goyim that help them from our societies and you've cured most of the cancer right there.
    This could be interpreted in a couple of ways.

The correct way, "Jewish" as metaphor:
    The West has become Jewish. Lo, even those of Nordic stock now have hooked noses! We have embraced a Jewish mindset, we are now obsessed with money, and we love our relativism--and have thus declined.

The incorrect way:
    Look at the faux target! Look at the scapegoat! If we rid ourselves of Jews, all things will be right with the world!

The "Jewish Problem" is on one hand highly exaggerated and on the other completely ignored. In terms of a Jewish presence, the Jews are not a special case--the presence of any foreign element is harmful. In terms of spirit, few see the problem we face.
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Are these Neoclassical’s words or did he paste it from another source?
    From page one, second article by an “alleged” bloke from Flanders.
    Whoever wrote that hasn’t read the genetic studies of Jewish lineage.
    Well, I can’t help noticing that in just about every article my mate neoclassical pastes up, there is some kind of ‘exoneration’ for the Jews.

Why would that be do you think?
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

Lord Macauley

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast