Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The Ethnic Crime Report Thread

We all suffer directly or indirectly from crimes committed by non-White immigrants. Perhaps we all havenít been victims of assault, robbery or rape, but by now Iím sure every one of us here at least knows someone who has been. The media refuses to talk about it, but in fact there is an epidemic of immigrant crime sweeping all over Europe.

Even minor criminal activity makes our lives that much less tolerable day by day: immigrants shoplift (causing prices to go up), they abuse and cheat the welfare system out of our tax money, they vandalize public property and litter.

Now and then there are stories in the news section about a new atrocity, thatís basically bad enough to make it into the media. That usually leads to a lot of righteous anger and lots of smilies with axes and nooses involved. Nothing wrong with that, but letís try to turn to this to our advantage somehow: letís catalogue their crimes in this thread. The more material we can get together, the better debate / recruitment tool this will be.

Post links to news stories, photographs, statistics etc. The idea is to be unashamedly emotional and sensationalistic. Iíve noticed that video clips are especially effective.

Iím stickying this thread, so that it can be resurrected from time to time.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Here is a link that everyone who has the stomach for it should visit:

(Warning!! Very disturbing)
    http://www.stopboergenocide.com/4466/32601.html

Here you can download a South African television program dealing with farm murders there. The victims are almost always elderly White people, who are often beaten and tortured with astonishing savagery before they are killed.

God, I would LOVE to force some idiot who thinks the end of Apartheid was a wonderful thing to watch this video.

Of course there's no explicit mention of the attackers' race, but still it's great that someone is reporting these events.

www.stopboergenocide.com other valuable resources and information, too.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    This one is old, and I'm sure many of you have already seen it, but I'll post it here anyway.

http://aeonflux.exctazy.org/brl/mis...e_to_sweden.mpg

Btw, if possible save these clips on your computers, because the links tend to stop working after a while.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Unfortunately, I have lots of personal stories to share if anyone's interested. :frown:

In Greece we suffer mostly from Albanian immigration, which is totally uncontrollable and thus most are criminals -not to say that for all Albanians, but for the majority of those who crossed the Greek borders illegally.

The most shocking experience involves a close friend of mine. His father owned a gas station and had an Albanian guy working for him. In exchange for his hospitality and help, the Albanian one day walked into the store with a shotgun, shot my friend's father in cold blood and robbed the cash register.

My friend and his two siblings were left without a father, and their mother, in addition to struggling for a living to feed three children by herself, has spent huge amounts of money in lawyers for endless trials, because the Albanian keeps running away.

And now for the juice: While the killer was hiding from the authorities, his fellow albanians (his friends and relatives) at some point approached my friend's mother and offered her a deal:
    "If you give us X amount of money (an amount that is approximately 1000 euros) we'll kill him for you so that you don't have to worry anymore about him". :O

She reclined the offer and still chases him to court. 10 years after the murder, he is still on the loose.

I know it sounds unbeliaveble. Sad story but utterly true. :frown:

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Axis
    Unfortunately, I have lots of personal stories to share if anyone's interested. :frown:

In Greece we suffer mostly from Albanian immigration, which is totally uncontrollable and thus most are criminals -not to say that for all Albanians, but for the majority of those who crossed the Greek borders illegally.

The most shocking experience involves a close friend of mine. His father owned a gas station and had an Albanian guy working for him. In exchange for his hospitality and help, the Albanian one day walked into the store with a shotgun, shot my friend's father in cold blood and robbed the cash register.

My friend and his two siblings were left without a father, and their mother, in addition to struggling for a living to feed three children by herself, has spent huge amounts of money in lawyers for endless trials, because the Albanian keeps running away.

And now for the juice: While the killer was hiding from the authorities, his fellow albanians (his friends and relatives) at some point approached my friend's mother and offered her a deal:
    "If you give us X amount of money (an amount that is approximately 1000 euros) we'll kill him for you so that you don't have to worry anymore about him". :O

She reclined the offer and still chases him to court. 10 years after the murder, he is still on the loose.

I know it sounds unbeliaveble. Sad story but utterly true. :frown:
    She trusts the law as any civilized person is raised to do, but only the fist or the sword will do for these sort of betraying guests.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    My heart goes out to your friendís family, and if I were nearer, I would offer to help. A host should never be murdered by a person he sponsors, and no family should be broken by betrayal, this person should be flayed alive.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter
    My heart goes out to your friendís family, and if I were nearer, I would offer to help. A host should never be murdered by a person he sponsors, and no family should be broken by betrayal, this person should be flayed alive.
    Thank you very much. My thoughts exactly.

I can't believe it that someone would murder a decent family man in cold blood.

Now his children say that he should have never trusted an Albanian, but back then the Albanian immigration was only beginning so people didn't know what was coming for them.

The worst criminals have come to Greece and already established their own mafia, while the authorities are looking the other way. Go figure.

It's only getting worse from now on. :frown:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I wish I could do something for you nice European people, America is already a lost cause, but I can still dream of buying as much forest as I like, and filling it with myself, armaments, and wolves/dogs to be left in peace in my old age.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter
    I wish I could do something for you nice European people, America is already a lost cause, but I can still dream of buying as much forest as I like, and filling it with myself, armaments, and wolves/dogs to be left in peace in my old age.
    Well if we don't do something, Europe is soon going down the drain as well. Already European countries are flooded by non-white immigrants and plagued by criminal elements.

Off topic: I remember how shocked I was when I visited London 10 years ago. I was staying at the Cumberland Hotel on Oxford Street, which is full of tourist gift shops. I remember back then I was so displeased that I practically saw no British whatsoever working in those shops. It was all blacks, Pakistanis, Hindus and so on. I intended to buy some souvenir for my mom and I finally didn't, as it didn't strike me well to buy British stuff off the hands of blacks and Pakistanis. :annoysigr

I remember one night, while walking around the Soho area, a gang of blacks where stalking me and my friend, trying to sell us marijuana. We kept refusing and they kept following us with a not-so-friendly look on their faces. I had the idea of going into a McDonalds that was right ahead thinking that if we are among other people they would stop chasing us. And so we did, and as we entered the McDonalds, all heads turned towards us -we were the only whites in the whole reastaurant!! :O :

We rushed out and we finally got into a taxi and headed back to the Hotel. I was very young and I got too scared as this was probably my first encounter with blacks. :speechles

At that time non-white immigrants had not yet appeared in Greece so I had never seen anything like it before and was absolutely horrified. Athens is just like that now. I cannot imagine what London is like now. :frown:

I am very frustrated to see the best European countries turning into that multi-cultural melting pot.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I moved some off-topic posts from here into their own thread in the Lounge.

Blood Axis;

I am very sorry to hear about your friend's father. But alas, I cannot say that I'm surprised. Once I had an Albanian (a Kosovan) co-worker, who later moved in with a Finnish girl who had a cat. But this guy complained that he "didn't like cats". So I asked him what did he do? The guy answered with a straight face, as if it were the most common and ordinary thing in the world to do, that he dropped the cat into the toilet bowl, closed the lid and kept flushing until the cat was dead.

These people are seriously among the most vile, lowest form of humans imaginable; much worse than many blacks, for example, and that's saying a lot. Trust, loyalty and honor mean nothing to them. Shooting someone who gave you a chance to prove yourself and make something of yourself in a new country is exactly the kind of thing these people would do.

Anyway, thank you for your input and keep your reports coming. I do think it is important to get the word out about the real consequences of immigration. As we have seen in this thread, it can literally be a matter of life and death.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast