Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus
    And the reason they shut down the police station at the station was...? If I recall correctly, because it "wasn't necessary" and was "a provocation"! You Stadilaiset, you know better than I do. Please, enlighten me.

Damn, now I want to change my avatar.. For those who don't know, my avatar shows Helsinki railway station...
    Well, I think saying that a police station at the Helsinki central is unnecessary would be a pretty good criteria for institutionalization.

I believe it was closed because the premises were simply way too small and inadequate in other ways as well. A friend of mine, for instance, has had the pleasure of spending the night at the drunk tank there. He said that was a about the size of a large food pantry -- which he shared with two Gypsies. eyes:

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian/Ruthenian
    Subrace
    Pontid/North Pontid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Politics
    Eurocentric Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory
    Here's where I used to live

Pretty sad isn't it?
    PG County?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
    Country
    Finland Finland
    Having a longtime companion
    Occupation
    X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    Well, I think saying that a police station at the Helsinki central is unnecessary would be a pretty good criteria for institutionalization.

I believe it was closed because the premises were simply way too small and inadequate in other ways as well. A friend of mine, for instance, has had the pleasure of spending the night at the drunk tank there. He said that was a about the size of a large food pantry -- which he shared with two Gypsies. eyes:
    So instead of knocking down a few walls they shut the thing completely.. yup, sounds logical. Its only THE concentration-point of immigrants in this whole country.... I must admit, I hate taking the train from helsinki. If I do, I buy the ticket online and show up just in time to jump onboard. The whole place freaks me out... makes my neck itch.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus
    So instead of knocking down a few walls they shut the thing completely.. yup, sounds logical. Its only THE concentration-point of immigrants in this whole country.... I must admit, I hate taking the train from helsinki. If I do, I buy the ticket online and show up just in time to jump onboard. The whole place freaks me out... makes my neck itch.
    One night during the last summer I waited my train in the railway station, alone. Knowing the reputation of the place I was quite afraid there, even if most female victims and victims in general are usually drunk, and I wasn't.

There was this one Negro nodding on the bench, quite messed up. After a while, he just falled from the bench to the ground. All there was, was a big thud noise when he hit the asphalt. People gathered around him, but no one wanted to touch him. Then one whigger came over and started to see what is wrong with the "pal". People around asked him to ask the Negro, what has he taken. "Nah, he's just drunk. Trust me, a drunkard knows another drunkard", he said and helped the Negro in the train.

Well, not very traumatizing experience to me, but still... not the place where I would spend time alone, especially during the night time. Back then, there still was the police station. It still should be there, for the reasons told in previous posts. Railway station and surrounding areas definitely need police surveillance. Police is a friend, while Negro isn't :annoysigr

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 03:26 PM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well, here in Iceland a gook raped an Icelandic girl and stabbed a friend of here's when he tried to help here. So, retaliation, see for your self: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...M272I4AO9M18VF

You probably can't understand Icelandic, but the pictures from his apartment tell the story. Also, his mother, living here for 10 years and given free language lessons, cannot communicate in Icelandic. This makes me happy, for I do not want this scum to speak my tongue, but also shows how much these people isolate theselves, even in a small country such as Iceland.

The gook lady says that they stormed the place, some had knives, and that they attacked her son with a golf-club.

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2006 @ 03:52 AM
    Subrace
    Borreby/Alpinid
    Country
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    No thanks
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf
    PG County?
    Yep that's it.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian/Ruthenian
    Subrace
    Pontid/North Pontid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Politics
    Eurocentric Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory
    Yep that's it.
    Yuck my sympathies.

I have grandparents in Bowie, last majority White enclave there. When my Grandpa moved out there with his wife in four kids in the late 50's, PG County was only 5% Black. DC just bleeded over I guess.

Good luck on getting out of there.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Náttfari
    Well, here in Iceland a gook raped an Icelandic girl and stabbed a friend of here's when he tried to help here. So, retaliation, see for your self: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...M272I4AO9M18VF

You probably can't understand Icelandic, but the pictures from his apartment tell the story. Also, his mother, living here for 10 years and given free language lessons, cannot communicate in Icelandic. This makes me happy, for I do not want this scum to speak my tongue, but also shows how much these people isolate theselves, even in a small country such as Iceland.

The gook lady says that they stormed the place, some had knives, and that they attacked her son with a golf-club.
    Thanks for sharing Náttfari.

But, as always I'm compelled to include this disclaimer: "don't try this at home, kids!!!"

What happened to the rapist? Was he jailed or deported?

Or perhaps given a pat in the back and then hired by the state as a multicultural educator?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Classic story from Helsinki Central:

A group of Somalians, with some whiggers and what look like Turks as their flunkies, approach an elderly lady. King Kong demands: "Give 20 euro. Give 20 euro quickly." The lady says nothing and keeps walking and King Kong and his gang follow, until a middle aged man steps between them and the lady and tells them to leave her alone. You can tell the man is ready to get a whupping if that is what it will take -- but King Kong backs down and retreats with his gang. As they back away one of them calls out: "This be our country soon, and then we run things here, not Finn racist".

:speechles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast