Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    PHP Code:
    Islam means "submission"That is reason enough for any Northman not to choose that religion (in the old religions of the Norththe relationship to the gods were more equal and noble than "submission"). Anywayit is also the religion of the racial aliens who are invading our countriesso to adopt islam at this point in timeis double submissionSubmission both under the giant Semite in the sky, and under the smaller Semites of the Earth.

Tragic and sick at the same time
    Well said! Islam is the enemy of all who would be free, it is indeed an alien creed with no place in Western cultures. A thrall's religion.
    I believe I would be condemned to death under muslim law, as I am Heathen, practicing what's known of the ways of my forefathers. Supposedly the "people of the book", christians and jews, would be tolerated as long as they submitted to muslim rule and payed a tax. "Pagans" would be executed I believe. 4:

Hail Woden! May his spirit reawaken the blood of the North-man!

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 06:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Oh where are the days when the Crusaders took Jerusalem and butchered every jew and muslim they found. I have a pretty good idea what they'd do with whores like this.
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 6th, 2005 @ 10:35 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Each day I find myself more and more disgusted. When will the madness end?

Last Online
    Saturday, December 10th, 2005 @ 12:59 AM
    Occupation
    Foster carer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yikes .. I thought that story was from a member on this site (I wasn't concentrating lol : ) ... what an idiot she is ... she has deffinately joined a cult but is too blind to see eyes:

Last Online
    Saturday, December 10th, 2005 @ 12:59 AM
    Occupation
    Foster carer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yikes .. I thought that story was from a member on this site (I wasn't concentrating lol : ) ... what an idiot she is ... she has deffinately joined a cult but is too blind to see eyes:

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Saxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigel
    Her deep appreciation of Islam arrived whilst lying on her back with her legs wide open - the power of love eh? :sperm
    She has become Moslem by injection. :sperm :laugh:
    Don't let Europe Rule Britannia!

"If we reunited, then we would be an economic and military powerhouse without peer for centuries to come."-Leofric

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RedJack For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    North Baltic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    'White' conversion to Islam began with Iran. 'White' conversion to Christianity began with Greece. This snowball effect of Semitisation was effected by miscegenation of Aryans, so the original bearers of Aryan and Hellenic 'civilisation' lost their own blood roots alongside apostasy from Indogermanic culture. It's gotten so bad that naive Nordics want to lie back and think of Mecca and Medina instead of England, otherwise finding it irrational or abnormal to get back our own heritage. It's a vicious circle of self-destruction, but all these folks do is point fingers elsewhere than the mirror. Suicide can't be blamed on others providing euthanasia, so much as the ones snuffing out their own legacies. Make apologies for synthesising the pathologies of those you detest and you have nobody to blame but yourself, especially if you already claim to be nonplussed with others doing the same or similar; it seems the nonsense is only wrong or not worth your time if it's others up to it. Accountability is so hard to accept for some when it hits home.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    People convert to religions sometimes like they marry outside their racial group. I knew two Catholics who married Jews and converted to Judaism with much objections from their family members. One was a man, and the latter was a woman. There are always a few people who practice exogamous marriages or outside religions as they 'leave" their cultures for something else "divine" to them. Partly, many whites don't actively practice their culture in this consumerist ridden culture and with their material obsessions. Overall, religion supposed to help us "grow a spiritual community" and aid us through life.

To some degree, Christians still practice our pagan holidays and rituals through Christmas, Yule, and Easter. When I was a child, we celebrated with yule log cake, making hand wreaths and natural gifts, like pine cone trees (fun!), lighting logs and candles, evergreen decorations, and lighting candles. Gentle pagan traditions show up in our Holidays, so Christianity has a blend of both pagan traditions and Christ. Our midwinter festival was converted into Christmas. Santa is really an Odin origin with his cloak and reindeer. We have large pork loins and ham on 25th; others eat plum pudding and rum soaked desserts. Some start food gifts twelve days after the Winter Solstice or before Christmas (?) that symbolize the hunt. Christmas was once banned in the colonies for being too "pagan."Some evangelical churches still view Santa as "satan" or pagan like. A few Christians keep their tree up all year; I use some winter greens myself to decorate bare areas and the fireplace. Germans still love to burn incense too during Christmas time. One Yule tradition is turn off lights and experience the dark and suddenly light the tree after it's decorated. Well, maybe at heart, we aren't so far from our traditions but label things differently today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12