View Poll Results: Who is your favorite European 2005 beauty queen?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belarus

2 10.53%
  • Croatia

4 21.05%
  • Czech Republic

6 31.58%
  • England

1 5.26%
  • Estonia

0 0%
  • Finland

2 10.53%
  • Gibraltar

2 10.53%
  • Netherlands

1 5.26%
  • Iceland

5 26.32%
  • Irleland

0 0%
  • Latvia

0 0%
  • Malta (she's definetely not ethnically though)

1 5.26%
  • Moldova

5 26.32%
  • Norway

8 42.11%
  • Poland

1 5.26%
  • Serbia

4 21.05%
  • Sweden

6 31.58%
  • Switzerland

0 0%
  • Ukraine

0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Is Your Favorite European 2005 Beauty Queen?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I was unable to see the photos in the link in this thread, but I have seen her somewhere else and I think she looked very nice. Natural and wholesome.

But it's very hard to determine how a person really looks just from a photograph.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    [QUOTE=Eldritch]I was unable to see the photos in the link in this thread, but I have seen her somewhere else and I think she looked very nice. Natural and wholesome.
    QUOTE]

I agree, she does look nice, but at the risk of sounding like I have missplaced loyalty to Nordic people (not being Nordic myself) I have to say that if she the product of a union between a rare Nordic type and a member of a not so rare population which is probably part medish or soon will be, then that is not something which I whole-heartedly support.
    In fact I don't support it at all.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Single
    Occupation
    Arbeit macht frei
    Politics
    gegen Multikulti
    Religion
    nicht religiös
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God
    she looked nothing like image the name Gustaffson would conjure up, a disapointment like all the rest of them, to be frank.
    I would think it is very difficult to judge someone's ethnicity by their surname, with all the race mixing that has occured in recent generations.

A 'real' Miss Europe contest would be more than just a beauty contest, but also an event celebrating women of different European heritage. The contestants should dress in their traditional national costumes, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of their countries history, culture and traditions. Most importantly, women not of the same ethnicity as the country they wish to represent, should not be able to enter. Otherwise it is a completely pointless joke.

Miss Europe 2005 is Iranian, Miss Germany 2005 is a belly-dancing Turk!
    Check out Miss Schleswig-Holstein and Miss Germany contender 2002, a great example of Northern Germanic beauty:

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja
    I was waiting for this response.

As I stated, it was hard to see many of the women. I agreed that Miss Finland was not racially suspicious, and that a few of the other women (England, Ireland, Gibraltar) were probably not, either. The fact is, dark hair and indiscernible features combined with the obvious majority of non-Northern Europeans in this contest equals suspicion.
    Like I have stated before, no judgement should be done on the basis of only one picture. Especially judgements like "racially suspicious" and "prostitute" :
    Besides, the blondes all had bleached hair (some are probably naturally blonde, but have chosen to lighten their hair artificially anyway), with the possible exception of Miss Norway.
    I suppose none of those girls have their hair in totally natural state, but they all have at least some kind of a colour treatnent.

Sonja
    Quote Originally Posted by Louhi
    Like I have stated before, no judgement should be done on the basis of only one picture. Especially judgements like "racially suspicious" and "prostitute" :
    There is a difference between 'racially suspicious' and 'racially unacceptable'. I used 'suspicious' because I was not willing to judge them.

'Prostitute' was tongue-in-cheek.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    There is a difference between 'racially suspicious' and 'racially unacceptable'. I used 'suspicious' because I was not willing to judge them.

'Prostitute' was tongue-in-cheek.
    I understand that

It was just that the first post of yours in this thread was somewhat different from your previous ones, and that surprized at least me...

But what is really depressing, is that "European" beauty contests have lately been dominated by middle-Eastern blood : Turks, Iranians and such should represent only their country of origin!

Sonja
    I understand that

It was just that the first post of yours in this thread was somewhat different from your previous ones, and that surprized at least me...
    Some things will evoke a negative response from me. Miss "Europe" is one.

But what is really depressing, is that "European" beauty contests have lately been dominated by middle-Eastern blood : Turks, Iranians and such should represent only their country of origin!
    Well, the nature of multiculturalism is anti-White. Some time ago, I saw "multicultural storybooks" for children. These are traditional European fairytales applied to different countries - Hänsel und Grethel set in Peru, for example. If I were to take some traditional stories from China or India and then set them in Europe with only White characters, in the name of "multiculturalism", the public response would be quite different. I am pretty sure the Miss "Europe" competition would be criticised if it actually encouraged only European! :icon_surp women to compete.

I wonder if they'd allow a White South African girl to be crowned Miss Africa. eyes:

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian/Ruthenian
    Subrace
    Pontid/North Pontid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Politics
    Eurocentric Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wink

Too dark or racially suspicious: Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
    Well like I said before, these six European nations were all represented by non-Europeans whether they be Iranian, Arab, mestizo, mullato, or Tatar.

Those six contestants are racially unacceptable by default for being non-European and therefore non-White.

Miss Isreal, Armenia, and Turkey shouldn't even be in the contest in the first place.

Another thing I noticed, why did Spain pick an Arab to represent their people less then a year after they lost over 200 of their people to Arab terrorism in last year's Madrid Train bombings?

Sonja
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf
    Another thing I noticed, why did Spain pick an Arab to represent their people less then a year after they lost over 200 of their people to Arab terrorism in last year's Madrid Train bombings?
    Good point.

Besides the fact that Miss "Germany" (Iranian) won the contest, Miss Armenia came in second place.

Miss England (third place) is impressive, though: "I have 10 GCSES (9A 1B) A levels in maths, physics, chemistry and general studies and I have just graduated with honours in chemical engineering, which I'm very proud of as not many girls do this subject. I'm also a member of Mensa, having an IQ in the top 2% of UK."

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ja vi elsker! :flagge21: :flagge21: :flagge21: :flagge21:. **** the slavs, mud's and other dirty races, vote for norway!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234