Senior Member MenschNaturTechnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, June 5th, 2005 @ 09:50 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Caste and Racial Populism

This is my first thread and I've got a few ideas I'd like to throw out. I'm an integralist whose primary interest is in Indo-European (specificially Germanic) culture and I like TNP because, although its focus is singular, its attention remains fixed upon us and not upon "them". Unlike most politically-orientated racial discussion forums it's responsible and idealistic instead of fatalistic and vengeful. I also agree with its conflation of ancestry with heritage; I believe this is how the ancients understood the issue of race/ethnicity.

Speaking of this, the misappropriation of the term "Aryan" by "white nationalists" and others to refer collectively to Indo-Europeans I think reflects a failure to understand the meaning of caste. Promoting a notion of meritocracy within our tribes would I think be a productive way to emphasize caste. This is especially because meritocracy applied across multiple areas of learning and achievement would destroy the notion of a linear hierarchy (which naturally alienates the lower tiers of society from the leaders) based on something arbitrary such as wealth-acquisition. What are your ideas about caste and what caste would you consider yourself to belong to?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MenschNaturTechnik
    What are your ideas about caste and what caste would you consider yourself to belong to?
    What caste do I consider I belong to now, in today's multikulti society?

Why, the lowest caste of them all, of course, the ones who are to blame for everything: the White males.

Senior Member MenschNaturTechnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, June 5th, 2005 @ 09:50 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    What caste do I consider I belong to now, in today's multikulti society?

Why, the lowest caste of them all, of course, the ones who are to blame for everything: the White males.
    Although I don't believe in "guilt" I agree that we, as leaders, must take responsibility for the failures of this civilization. However, I find your attitude off-putting. Is there a way for Indo-Europeans to assume responsibility without being despondently self-deprecating (thereby sealing their own defeat)?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Although I don't believe in "guilt" I agree that we, as leaders, must take responsibility for the failures of this civilization. However, I find your attitude off-putting. Is there a way for Indo-Europeans to assume responsibility without being despondently self-deprecating (thereby sealing their own defeat)?
    I was being sarcastic with that comment.

While it is true that we White men are responsible for many things that are wrong in our societies, we have also created most of the things that are right about them.

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 07:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Speaking of this, the misappropriation of the term "Aryan" by "white nationalists" and others to refer collectively to Indo-Europeans I think reflects a failure to understand the meaning of caste. Promoting a notion of meritocracy within our tribes would I think be a productive way to emphasize caste.
    I agree.

Caste is meritocracy over multiple generations and, because character and ability is 80% (at least) genetics, is necessary.