independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

UK Whites Will Be Minority by 2100

This is a map of the isles that shows the extent of ethnic cleansing and displacement of the natives of those lands that has taken place the last approximately 50 years (prior to 50 years ago there would have been no blue on this map). The darker the blue the higher the number of colonists and settlers to have moved in and inversely the higher the number of native Englishmen, Welsh, Scots, and Irish to have been cleansed and or displaced from their ancestral homelands (note: the media euphamistically refers to these colonists and settlers as "asylum seekers", "economic migrants", "immigrants", etc., and the ethnic cleansing and displacement of the natives is euphamistcally referred to as "enrichment" and "diversity" to be "celebrated", however, irregardless of skin color and excuse, a settler is a settler, a colonist a colonist). In the past the excuse for colonization was "manifest destiny" or "the white man's burden"; now it is "multi-culturalism". And too remember when you read the projections that natives in the isles "will be a minority by 2100" what they are really saying is that over half of the natives percentage wise of those nations will have been ethnically cleansed from their ancestral homeland.

No matter tho how it is sugarcoated nothing excuses it, and no matter what euphamism is used, an invasion is an invasion!

Source http://www.statistics.gov.uk/focuson/ethnicity/

Last edited by Gladstone; Saturday, January 17th, 2004 at 02:29 AM.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: The Ethnic Cleansing of England, Wales, Scotland, and the North of Ireland

Wow! Look at the immigrants in Shetland!
    Which does beg the question....Who the hell would want to emigrate to Shetland?! LOL!!!

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: The Ethnic Cleansing of England, Wales, Scotland, and the North of Ireland

Thought I might throw this article in from The Guardian entitled The Last Days Of A White World

The cheek of these people (non-Europeons) is amazing!

"Yasmin Alibhai-Brown of the Foreign Policy Centre, who arrived in London from Uganda in 1972, said such fears are basically racist: 'Only white people worry about this'."

I somehow think she would feel different about the matter if Uganda was at the moment being colonized by Chinese and black Ugandans were projected to be the minority of Uganda by 2100. Then a white wag could pronounce at hearing black Ugandan concerns that those fears were basically racist and that "Only black people worry about this". Not only would that be ridiculous to say that would not be a white persons place to comment as it is not her place as a black person to comment on our situation. One would think the formerly colonized would have some insight..seems not the case..or maybe they do and multi-culturalism provides a convenient cover and excuse to pursue revenge (which fits what I've seen, only Europeons buy the multi-cult nonsense).

Anyhow, if the reports are true, at least one area of Europe will not be hearing reports of a projected time of being a minority for the time being. The Irish in the north have seen thru the crap of the multi-cult and too have seen the government does not reflect the native Irish interest and are doing what they have the moral right to, and as all peoples have done in the past; that is they are defending themselves actively against their own ethnic cleansing by non-Irish colonist (aka. economic refugees, ad nauseum).

http://websearch.cs.com/cs/boomframe...3783%2C00.html
    Last edited by Gladstone; Saturday, January 17th, 2004 at 02:22 AM.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Wow! Look at the immigrants in Shetland!
    Which does beg the question....Who the hell would want to emigrate to Shetland?! LOL!!!
    I do not know a great deal about Shetland, sounds like it's an Ice Station Zebra type of place (ie Godforsaken). It might be the multi-cult used its undesireablility to get their foot in the door with the immigrants, that is flood a place undesireable with the invaders thinking no one would care much, and then work from there setting a prescedent.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone

The cheek of these people (non-Europeons) is amazing!

"Yasmin Alibhai-Brown of the Foreign Policy Centre, who arrived in London from Uganda in 1972, said such fears are basically racist: 'Only white people worry about this'."
    I know what my thoughts will be when chance has it I find my fingers around Yasmin Alibhai-Brown's swarthy greasy neck.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    I do not know a great deal about Shetland, sounds like it's an Ice Station Zebra type of place (ie Godforsaken). It might be the multi-cult used its undesireablility to get their foot in the door with the immigrants, that is flood a place undesireable with the invaders thinking no one would care much, and then work from there setting a prescedent.
    Yup, Shetland is a god-forsaken place alright
    It just seems strange, there are plenty of immigrants in the major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh. I'm not sure what is of interest in Shetland to them - desolate, windswept isles that they are. Interesting place though, I can never remember if Skara Brae is in Shetland or Orkney (Orkney seeming to be unattractive to them compared to Shetland.....must be some mysterious logic at work there)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    I'm not sure what is of interest in Shetland to them - desolate, windswept isles that they are. Interesting place though, I can never remember if Skara Brae is in Shetland or Orkney (Orkney seeming to be unattractive to them compared to Shetland.....must be some mysterious logic at work there)
    It might be that as there are few natives of Shetland that a few colonist would make a dent percentage wise. Too, they may have been attempting to sneak them in the back door.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd love to go to Shetland, it's where the sweet dwarfy ponies are from, no?

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 @ 08:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scottish, Irish, French Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Quebec Quebec
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    retail slave
    Politics
    Centre-left, Euro-Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been wanting to go to Shetland and Orkney for a while too. If I ever make it across the pond, that'll be one of my stops.

I wonder if the map only takes non-white immigrants into account; after all, Shetland is closer to Norway that to Edinburgh. Maybe most of those immigrants are Norwegians? I guess it wouldn't be quite so bad in that case ...
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4)

-------
    http://laedifox.tripod.com/signature
    Alex Grey, "Theologue"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scathach
    I'd love to go to Shetland
    You always do have to be the odd man...err..woman..out, don't you Scathach!?

Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast