Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyr
    Mmmm... gossip isn't a good thing. Especially when in Russian.

Do you have any understanding of the concept of humor? Besides, Lena's remarks, if taken out of context (i.e. as serious comments as opposed to the humorous remarks that they were) are completely inocuous when compared to what some people here have said about Slavs, especially Russians.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 29th, 2005 @ 12:01 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyr
    Mmmm... gossip isn't a good thing. Especially when in Russian.

TRANSLATION from Russian to English:

«I so believe, that " dislike to Russian " is a distinctive feature of 90 % of germen and probably 100 % финно-угров:laugh: (I do not know, how there about representatives of " other cultures "). The truth I not absolutely understand, that to this serves as the reason. An inferiority complex?

It isn't hard to understand what you have been saying on Germans.

I would advice the other users to use an online translator to see what these Russians have to say.
    Online translators can translate a text to you (often with many mistakes), but it hardy can translate to you a SENSE of it. So was this case.
    You think I have something against Germans (I do have a half-German best-friend, by the way) and Im telling here a gossips behind they backs? I guess you should learn Russian just to understand what Ive wrote.
    ~Lena The little Blonde Beast

http://vasil.lipetsk.ru/pic6/5.jpg

Severniy Orel - The Northern Eagle

Konstantin Vasiliev

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sventovit
    Do you have any understanding of the concept of humor? Besides, Lena's remarks, if taken out of context (i.e. as serious comments as opposed to the humorous remarks that they were) are completely inocuous when compared to what some people here have said about Slavs, especially Russians.
    Спасибо за это. Я так и предполагала, что некоторые тут пойдут на нас войной, вооружившись онлайн переводчиками.

Konstantin Vasiliev

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Back to topic itself, I think that this guy (its the same that I posted before. Now better picture) is Corded:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Konstantin Vasiliev

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Why is that? Let me guess - they're all mixed with Osteuropids eyes:
    Most of them look like Central European or Nordid-Cromagnoid mixed individuals and I dont see a special "Corded" type, though this type exists and people like Godunov are a good example.

Answer me this, Agrippa - are your eyes brown because you are a Med, or because of you are so full of sh!t?
    Thats like saying you are speaking like you do because too much sun came through your eyes and harmed your brain because of the lack of pigmentation. :icon_bigg

Though I dont even know if you are really depigmented at all, I do know both of my grandfathers were blue eyed, and the eyes of my parents are mixed, so it was pure mendelian chance that I get brown eyes, so what, I dont care.

Its not my fault that you once classified broad faced-snub nosed individuals with wide set eyes and a broad forehead as "Nordid".

Furthermore Osteuropid is a rather wide term and I can quote what German anthropologists say about the variation:
    (translation)
    "The Wepsen in the Balticum have a low height, have light hair and a concave noses with high roots, whereas the Karelians are dark pigmented. The Finns in the South West of the land have a mesocephalic head and are lighter than Norwegians or and Swedes; the nose root is to 40 percent high, 37 percent of the noses are concave, and on the upper eye lid is in the most cases a small fold. Letts and Ests have few pigment too, but brachycephalic individuals can be seen more often.
    The Lithuanians are close to the Letts, but have an even rounder skull and darker pigmentation. All the mentioned tribes and nations experienced the "Baltisation": Even in the Proto-Neolithikum the Balticum was inhabited by narrow faced long skulls, but even in the Neolithicum round skulls showed up which had similarities to Asiatic forms with a flattened facial bone structure. From this time on begins the brachycephalisation in this areas, the Baltisation.
    Some people suggest that the neolithic brachycephalic form, the Danic Borreby-typus influenced the Baltic people.
    The West Baltic people differ from the Eastern Balts with their higher stature.

The appearance of the Osteuropids in the Russian areas is basically defined by 3 types:
    A side form of the North Western Osteuropids is the Waldai-type. He can be distinguished as a moderately brachycephalic type from the mesocephalic Riasaner type. Both types, which are named as the "Eastern European type" by Bunak, have a weaker face profile in the direction of the Mongolids with a deeper nose root.
    Whereas in White Russia lives a higher statured, taller human type with a smaller head length and higher head breadth, with a low, broad face and less light eyes and hair.

Some German anthropologists considered the light Osteuropid being a deviation from the Nordic type in the wider sense which includes the typical Nordid-Dalofaelid-Osteuropid.

Here the opinions differ.

Anyway, now you probably have an idea of what Osteuropid means...

But I can show various pictures from Günther of what he considered being East Baltic as well 3:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baltico.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	78374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	balticoW.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	78375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glowatzki - Rassenterminologie.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	78376  

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Was long faces,noses,skulls ect the only thing corded nordic's had in commen? If i have understood this right, do i think my dad is 100% corded. Long face,eagle nose ect

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    Most of them look like Central European or Nordid-Cromagnoid mixed individuals and I dont see a special "Corded" type, though this type exists and people like Godunov are a good example.
    If you don't see anything Corded in the people posted, you're either blind or being intentional obtuse.

Thats like saying you are speaking like you do
    I.e. rationally?

Though I dont even know if you are really depigmented at all
    I am, quite so. I would not look out of place anywhere in Northern Europe. You, on the other hand, would look quite at home in a Syrian Mosque or a Turkish bazaar...

Its not my fault that you once classified broad faced-snub nosed individuals with wide set eyes and a broad forehead as "Nordid".
    I don't remember this. No matter, a blond East Baltic is still closer to a Nordid phenotypically than a deeply bruent hyperbrachycephal.

"The Wepsen in the Balticum have a low height, have light hair and a concave noses with high roots, whereas the Karelians are dark pigmented.
    That's inaccurate. Karelians are not dark.

A side form of the North Western Osteuropids is the Waldai-type. He can be distinguished as a moderately brachycephalic type from the mesocephalic Riasaner type. Both types, which are named as the "Eastern European type" by Bunak, have a weaker face profile in the direction of the Mongolids with a deeper nose root.
    That's inaccurate. I've studied Bunak's works, nowhere does he allude to any Mongoloid tendencies in the Ryazan or Valdaic types. Coon correctly calls the Ryazan type Corded.

Anyway, now you probably have an idea of what Osteuropid means...
    I've always had an idea of what an Osteruopid meant, and I fail to see any tendencies in the direction of that type in most of the examples posted.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    Most of them look like Central European or Nordid-Cromagnoid mixed individuals and I dont see a special "Corded" type.
    Which examples are you referring to?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FenriSS_
    Was long faces,noses,skulls ect the only thing corded nordic's had in commen?
    Skull height is probably the most important criterion in distinguishing Corded types from other Nordics.

If i have understood this right, do i think my dad is 100% corded. Long face,eagle nose ect
    Quite possibly...

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    If you don't see anything Corded in the people posted, you're either blind or being intentional obtuse.
    Did I say that? I said a good example is Godunov whereas on many occasions people post individuals under the category of "Corded" which are just normal Nordids.
    Here are some good examples posted which can be considered being Corded.

If you would have done so always the whole question wouldnt have rised.

I am, quite so. I would not out of place anywhere in Northern Europe. You, on the other hand, would look quite at home in a Syrian Mosque or a Turkish bazaar...
    Where is your picture?

Syrian mosque *lol* You're quite funny man.

I don't remember this. No matter, a blond East Baltic is still closer to a Nordid phenotypically than a deeply bruent hyperbrachycephal.
    Hyperbrachycephalic? How many Europeans are hyperbrachycephalic anyway? :laugh:

If you bring me a concrete example I can say something, otherwise dont give words in my mouth I never said.

That's inaccurate. I've studied Bunak's works, nowhere does he allude to any Mongoloid tendencies in the Ryazan or Valdaic types. Coon correctly calls the Ryazan type Corded.
    That this type is at least rather Nordoid and not fully Baltid in the narrower sense is clear...

Is the facial profile of the type weaker or not than in the standard Nordid type? In typical REAL Cordeds, it isnt IMO.

That are not my words, but what Georg Glowatzki wrote and others supported anyway...

I've always had an idea of what an Osteruopid meant, and I fail to see any tendencies in the direction of that type in most of the examples posted.
    Hey, who said they are Osteuropid? I just said SOME are not typical CORDED but they are definitely NORDID! As I said, dont give words in my mouth I never said and stay civilized like a real European. Or see I some Tartar temperament? :

In this thread I didnt spoke about Osteuropid admixture, DID I? So first read, then think, then answer, OK?

But you might explain whats typically "Corded" if not the higher skull, and in most cases typical Nordids from Russia aren't that high skulled at all.
    They have mostly just less body hair-beard and seem to be lighter than typical Central-Western Nordids, which points in a Fennonordid direction, but the high skull is in typical Russian Nordids rather the exception than the rule from my point of view.

He is Nordid, even quite typical and very progressive, but he has no much higher skull than my rather mesoceph-low skulled person, though still higher than most Russian Nordids I have in mind and probably the picture is just not that good:

German hyperprogressive Nordid with a rather higher skull:
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7182

I even saw rather Nordid Russians in my hometown and typical was a more hooked nose and less body-facial hair but not a higher skull.
    So you could call them Fennonordid probably, but if high skull is necessary, the numbers in Russia will shrink significantly.
    Especially in Southern Russia and the Ukraine I had the impression of Nordids there quite low skulled, even compared with Scandinavia...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast