Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Northern Europe's Low Birth Rate Be Remedied?

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja
    Well said.
    Thanks ... except I meant 're-imagined'.

Last Online
    Monday, October 3rd, 2005 @ 02:25 AM
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A major portion of the problem is the Jews have us by the balls with inflation and control over the money, they deside how well we live by how much money they print.

And I will still blame women, most of the characteristics I don't like about them are the same ones I find in negro men (who are very efeminate in character). The women still play into the hands of the Jews of the forces of destruction, I gaurentee a day of reckoning for the white woman is coming, for a civilization cannot rise above it's women and they have set the bar oh so low.

Many a race-mixing whore will defend her sambo with more energy than her own kin, sickening beyond all imagination. My solution: empty the mag and don't look back, the nightmares will fade with time.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Vastergotland Vastergotland
    Green
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugr
    And I will still blame women, most of the characteristics I don't like about them are the same ones I find in negro men (who are very efeminate in character). The women still play into the hands of the Jews of the forces of destruction, I gaurentee a day of reckoning for the white woman is coming, for a civilization cannot rise above it's women and they have set the bar oh so low.

Many a race-mixing whore will defend her sambo with more energy than her own kin, sickening beyond all imagination. My solution: empty the mag and don't look back, the nightmares will fade with time.
    :speechles

Last Online
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    :speechles
    That's why they keep me chained in the basement, 'cause I don't know when to stop, like a one-eyed dog with a bone.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    This sounds a little far-fetched to me. I think the problem lies more in the fact that our expected standard of living has increased in the last 100 years or so. In addition, Norway is a very expensive country to live in.
    A far as I know, the increase in living standards is due to economic growth out-striping population growth.If the economy is growing at 3% per year and population growth is stagnant, and as long as the surplus is distributed, you have an increase in living standards.
    In Africa the situation is reversed because the economy is all but stagnant while the population is managing to grow, so living standards are reduced.
    In the West, advances in technology and the increased ability to exploit natural resources and open new markets is what drives growth, stagnant technology= stagnant growth.

Women in the work place just make this cycle go round faster than it ever did before, in fact the WWII war economy never really ended, it turned into the cold war.
    Don't fool yourself into thinking it was invented by feminists to free women from anything, it was created to defeat the Soviet Union, and is a considerable part of what is currently depleting the planets resources in order to provide more none essential luxaries for people who don't need them.

If women stopped working outside the home men would then hold all the ecomomic power and one wage would again be enough to buy a house and run a car and raise a family.etc Great for mens self-esteem no so great for unmarried women, that I freely admit, but I believe it would be for the greater good. 1:
    Of course it would need to be imposed on the entire world at the same time otherwise we would be uncompetitive, thats where the plan falls down a little and the reason why women entered the workforce in the first place...

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Vastergotland Vastergotland
    Green
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugr
    That's why they keep me chained in the basement, 'cause I don't know when to stop, like a one-eyed dog with a bone.
    :laugh:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter
    I will happily pay extra for my hamburger at a restaurant for society to ensure the janitor and the clerk can provide for their household..
    You will be paying $20 for that hamburger, I kid you not, they already pay that in skandinavia, services are a killer, but then people cook for themselves and eat more healthily and they drink a lot less alcohol in general except what they brew themselves. These would be the consequences and much more besides to have zero cheap immigrant labour, and more stay at home mothers, but I would be all for it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God
    You will be paying $20 for that hamburger, I kid you not, they already pay that in skandinavia, services are a killer, but then people cook for themselves and eat more healthily and they drink a lot less alcohol in general except what they brew themselves. These would be the consequences and much more besides to have zero cheap immigrant labour, and more stay at home mothers, but I would be all for it.
    I’d be eating less hamburgers then, but happy with the results of the $20 spent on the hamburger. I don’t know that it would be that bad, but if it was, I’d pay it and be happy to know I was not a silent partner in the destruction of my land and people.

Besides, looking at peoples' guts here in America, they are poisoning themselves with the $1 hamburgers.

They have also announced on the news today that places like Los Angeles, where so much of the working-class is now foreign, and therefore both super-cheap and incapable of understandable English for making orders, McDonalds will ‘out source’ the ordering system to people who can speak English, and send the orders via telecommunications tech back to the workers in the kitchens of McDonalds. This is not how I would like to see my money spent, I will vote, and I will vote also with my dollars.

The world is going crazy

Last Online
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    L.A. is lost let the smog engulf it for the rest of time, and the memory of what it once was haunt our dreams.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    …and you pay from your taxes, the social costs of the $1 burger too, health problems, social problems from the children of the McDonalds clerk* who must work 14 hours a day just to pay rent, and therefore has little time for family matters, or to read, or otherwise better their mind – and a place where a family can live in a larger city will frequently take 2 working-class incomes, so even if the parents stay together, then there is no one at home to teach the children values, to raise them, and read to them, and take them on walks. You pay the costs of those youth becoming thieves, or murderers, or drug fiends, sometimes you pay when they commit crime on you. The free market economy is a tool, a useful tool, yet still just a tool, not the master, we are the master, and if the tool is not helping us the right way, we have the power to change the rules of how the tool functions for us, if only we have the resolve.

* I know I am oversimplifying to illustrate my point, not everyone works at McDonalds, or is a customer, but I feel this is a good representative of a lower-end working-class job, but it could as easily be cannery worker, janitor, maid, garbage collector, clothing sales clerk, etc…

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast