Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Gender Trends in Interracial Relationships

Who are the bigger Race traitors Men or Women?

Is it more common for men or women to associate or be in a relationship with Non-Whites or is it about even?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I see Nordic women with non-Nordic men more often than Nordic men with non-Nordic women.
    I think this is due largely to a lack of suitably manly males.

While on the subject, I find the term "race traitor" to be unsuitable, as it implies a conscious act of betrayal, much as if one were to break an oath. Having never learned to love their folk, these people have no connexion to their people and thus have no reason to feel that they are engaging in any trecherous act by dating (or worse) a member outside of their race.
    Out of life's school of war...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    I see Nordic women with non-Nordic men more often than Nordic men with non-Nordic women.
    I think this is due largely to a lack of suitably manly males.

While on the subject, I find the term "race traitor" to be unsuitable, as it implies a conscious act of betrayal, much as if one were to break an oath. Having never learned to love their folk, these people have no connexion to their people and thus have no reason to feel that they are engaging in any trecherous act by dating (or worse) a member outside of their race.
    Ok I've changed it to Race Mixers. I get your point.

Yes I too think Nordic females race mix more often than Nordic men. This is especially the case in Scandinavia where walking down the street of any City you readily see Blondes hand in hand with all sorts of filth...Turks,Arabs,Negroes,Kurds,Irania ns, Asians, you name it! :frown:

While you don't nearly as often see Swedish men with foreign girls. When you do it's usually Asian or Middle-Eastern. I can count with one hand how many Nordic male/Black Female couples I have seen in Sweden. While the number of Negro/Nordic Female pairings is almost inumerable in the cities.

What I don't get is what the girls see in these underevolved Apes. I can almost understand why an Swedish girl would be attracted to a Turk or Middle Eastern but when I see a drop dead gorgeous Nordic girl with a buck toothed Somalian it blows my mind! :suomut:

But I think it's about even in America. Not so in Northern Europe. Where females are by far the worse race mixers.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 29th, 2005 @ 12:01 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In Russia its women of course. We dont have much blacks, but enough of Caucasians (I mean Chechens, Tatars etc.) and many Russian women see them more "manly", cos they`re dark colored and have those coarse manners that peculiar them always.
    ~Lena The little Blonde Beast

http://vasil.lipetsk.ru/pic6/5.jpg

Severniy Orel - The Northern Eagle

Konstantin Vasiliev

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena_rus
    In Russia its women of course. We dont have much blacks, but enough of Caucasians (I mean Chechens, Tatars etc.) and many Russian women see them more "manly", cos they`re dark colored and have those coarse manners that peculiar them always.
    And I bet Stalin didn't exactly hurt the Tough guy Caucasian image. :laugh:

However I really see no difference between Chencens/Georgians and Southern Russians beside the religious differences.

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Ok I've changed it to Race Mixers. I get your point.

Yes I too think Nordic females race mix more often than Nordic men. This is especially the case in Scandinavia where walking down the street of any City you readily see Blondes hand in hand with all sorts of filth...Turks,Arabs,Negroes,Kurds,Irania ns, Asians, you name it! :frown:

While you don't nearly as often see Swedish men with foreign girls. When you do it's usually Asian or Middle-Eastern. I can count with one hand how many Nordic male/Black Female couples I have seen in Sweden. While the number of Negro/Nordic Female pairings is almost inumerable in the cities.

What I don't get is what the girls see in these underevolved Apes. I can almost understand why an Swedish girl would be attracted to a Turk or Middle Eastern but when I see a drop dead gorgeous Nordic girl with a buck toothed Somalian it blows my mind! :suomut:

But I think it's about even in America. Not so in Northern Europe. Where females are by far the worse race mixers.
    The pattern I have personally seen in the northwestern US, but also heard echoed from friends in the western parts of Germany is the North European type girl is very spoiled from all of the attention she gets. She gravitates between relationships with a male peer closer to her own ethnicity and age, a ‘boy next door’ type, and slightly older ‘exotic’ foreign guys with more money, or at least more willing to spend money on sports cars and fashionable clothes & sometimes also drugs. She continues this cycle until she ‘finds herself’ and decides to have some firmer sense of self when she gets pregnant, or she gets into her late 20’s or early 30’s and finally starts looking for a middle-aged North European type guy about 10 or 15 years older to settle down with who has a house.

Of course, I am not saying this is inevitable just very common.

/observation means I have about 10-15 years to wait before trying dating game in US again. Oh well - se la vie, more time for hobbies.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Single
    Occupation
    Arbeit macht frei
    Politics
    gegen Multikulti
    Religion
    nicht religiös
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    In Australia there definately seems to be more males in interracial relationships. Particularly white men with Asian (usually South-East Asian) women. Many of these relationships involve older men (late 40's - early 50's) with Asian women who are significantly younger than them. Also it appears that as soon as the white male gets his little 'submissive' wife, they quickly produce a large number of little Eurasian brats. :annoysigr

Also in areas of Sydney with large Middle-Eastern populations, I have seen blonde, blue eyed Australian girls covered from head to foot and wearing the hajib. So obviously they are in a relationship with a Middle-Eastern male, who has demanded they convert to the barbaric ways of Islam! :

Sonja
    It seems that in my town (about 60% White, 38-39% Asian, 1-2% Other), it's more common to see White males with Asian girls than it is to see White girls with Asian men. However, race mixing here is rare. I seldom see it.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 29th, 2005 @ 12:01 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    And I bet Stalin didn't exactly hurt the Tough guy Caucasian image. :laugh:

However I really see no difference between Chencens/Georgians and Southern Russians beside the religious differences.
    Southern "Russians" are Tatars mostly. Biggest region is Tatarstan with it capital Kazan. Most of them are very Russified in names, even in religion.
    ~Lena The little Blonde Beast

http://vasil.lipetsk.ru/pic6/5.jpg

Severniy Orel - The Northern Eagle

Konstantin Vasiliev

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2006 @ 03:52 AM
    Subrace
    Borreby/Alpinid
    Country
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    No thanks
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja
    However, race mixing here is rare. I seldom see it.
    You're lucky. Most of the race mixing I see is in school with white women hand and hand with negros, spics, and swarthy meds. Every once in awhile you'll see a white guy with a mud but the women are mostly the race mixers.

btw sonja you look like quite adorable as a little girl, I had the same hair color as a child. :hug:

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast