Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    [Staff note: discussion has been split from this thread.]

Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    This may well be true of 'Nationalist' women (..who are very few and far between!) but women as a whole race-mix far more than men and most mixed-race children are the product of a Negro male and a White female - usually a blonde one.
    Actually, the statistics are pretty similar among white males and females (men 12%, women 10%). Yeah, there's a high number of white females who mix with black males, but there's also a high number of white males who mix with Asian women. Black males and Asian women are the most likely to marry outside of their race.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Well, there's selective (and perhaps deliberately misleading) data on the Internet and there are real-life observations.

Anyone with eyes can see that White blonde girls are the favourite targets of Negroes. This has been true in every town I've lived in so far and there's even been stuff in the media about White women travelling to Calais specifically to have sex with African refugees ...

I accept that there's now also a White male/Chinese female phenomenon taking place. I find it's usually the older males who are doing this, which suggests to me a disillusionment with Western women (..but very few of them are having children) as opposed to the distinct preference for black men that many young White women are exhibiting, including a willingness to have their babies.

There have even been a couple of cases of this in my street and I wrote about the latest one just a couple of weeks ago.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    Actually, the statistics are pretty similar among white males and females (men 12%, women 10%). Yeah, there's a high number of white females who mix with black males, but there's also a high number of white males who mix with Asian women. Black males and Asian women are the most likely to marry outside of their race.
    Those stats only count marriages and the majority of Black males that knock up White women do not marry them. Once you add the single mother dynamic into the equation then it becomes obvious that most race mixing fits the scenario Godwinson described (and where I live there are just as many Orientals as Negroes and yet there are far more Mulatto children than Eurasians...).

But as for Germanic women - yeah, it's obvious that you need them in order to preserve the Germanic race. You can't have Germanic babies without Germanic women.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Well, there's selective (and perhaps deliberately misleading) data on the Internet and there are real-life observations.

Anyone with eyes can see that White blonde girls are the favourite targets of Negroes. This has been true in every town I've lived in so far and there's even been stuff in the media about White women travelling to Calais specifically to have sex with African refugees ...

(((Who))) owns the media? (((Who))) wants us demotivated? Yeah, it's the same (((tribe.)))

The women you refer to are trashy, sleazy whores. How do we decrease the proportion of trashy, sleazy whores in our folk body? Remove the enemy elements subverting our society and encourage men and women to stay together so girls grow up with their real father in the house. Nothing reduces the criminality of sons and the sluttiness of daughters like having their REAL father there to guide them in their later childhood.

I accept that there's now also a White male/Chinese female phenomenon taking place. I find it's usually the older males who are doing this, which suggests to me a disillusionment with Western women (..but very few of them are having children) as opposed to a distinct preference for blacks that some young White women are showing, including a willingness to have their babies.

There have even been a couple of cases of this in my street and I wrote about the latest one just a couple of weeks ago.
    These are anecdotal cases, and might stand out because we are more sensitive to this sort of thing. We, as men, should understand that non-whites attempting to get with our women is conquest behavior, and they do it because "our" sellout governments WANT us destroyed as a people. This will never change until those in power promoting it are removed from all influence. If we want respect from our own women and those who would invade and conquer us, we MUST remove the traitors from their seats of power.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Remove the enemy elements subverting our society and encourage men and women to stay together so girls grow up with their real father in the house. Nothing reduces the criminality of sons and the sluttiness of daughters like having their REAL father there to guide them in their later childhood.
    I totally agree, but sadly 7 out of 10 divorces are initiated by women

These are anecdotal cases, and might stand out because we are more sensitive to this sort of thing.
    Nothing anecdotal about White women going with with black men, Huginn. I've observed it everywhere from the South of France to the North of England. In my home town of Leicester it was an everyday talking point and had nothing to do with folks being 'sensitive'.

Black women are in despair about this because their men are all chasing the White girls. This is common knowledge and the proportion of black male celebrities & sportsmen who have a White girlfriend or wife is quite staggering!

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    I totally agree, but sadly 7 out of 10 divorces are initiated by women

True, because the perverted society favors them in this action. Are their men beating them or cheating on them in all these cases? I doubt it. These women are just bombarded with a cocktail of messages which constantly tell them to reject their husbands. Women have been the primary targets in socially re-engineering our society to self-destruct, and maintaining a socially cohesive society is impossible while the enemy controls the media, government, and educational curriculum, because women are especially attentive to and respectful of these institutions.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Women have been the primary targets in socially re-engineering our society to self-destruct, and maintaining a socially cohesive society is impossible while the enemy controls the media, government, and educational curriculum, because women are especially attentive to and respectful of these institutions.
    Of course women are targeted, because they'll follow any silly fad or fashion that's going!

Does this make them victims or idiots? I don't know; it depends how you look at it but what enemy wouldn't target a nation's weakest link?

These women are just bombarded with a cocktail of messages which constantly tell them to reject their husbands.
    Oh, boy! ... it's just as well they're not all being told to jump off a cliff

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    ...most mixed-race children are the product of a Negro male and a White female - usually a blonde one.

I've noticed this too. Yet whenever I mention this among Nationalist circles men immediately shout me down with something along the lines of: 'That's not happening and you only notice it more when it's a blonde doing the mixing because they're more desirable!' This is an emotional argument that relies on a false assumption: I've never found flaxen blondes to be more attractive than brunettes.

Men also need to admit that this was an issue before the media became anti-White. It was the reason why anti-miscegenation laws were passed in Colonial Virginia and it became an issue in WWII era England when several thousand brown babies were born due to women mixing with Black American troops. There are plenty of pictures out there of interracial dances that took place while the war was raging:

It seems to me that most White women prefer White men but there is a sizeable minority of them that fetishize Negroes. Admitting this is a problem is the first step towards finding a solution.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I thought it was commonly accepted in our circles that blondes make perfect ‘trophies’ for black males.

For racist blacks there could not be a more powerful symbol of them having stolen something from the White man than to have a blonde partner. Then, impregnating them and leaving them with a black haired and brown eyed baby that they abandon is 'mission accomplished!"

Seriously, I've known this stuff since I was 16. My dad explained it to me after I told him I'd just seen 2 black men with White girls and his immediate reply was "I bet they were blondes". He also forecast that the rough-looking blonde girl in what he called the 'problem family' 3 doors up the road would finish up with a black man.

Do I even need to continue this story? ...

----------------

BTW, here are all of Tiger Woods' dates ...

I realise that famous people are not ordinary, everyday examples but they're the only ones that make the newspapers. You will notice that 10 out of his 13 White 'conquests' were blondes and not ONE of them was a woman from his own race!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts
    87% of White women want to have sex with black men, according to new study.

A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with black men.

The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with black men versus those who would marry black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

Source: Karatreggae
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast