Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Norse asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where I live every blond tart has a black man its considered a accessory item these days and in vogue with the current trend of today.
    The white men appear to date thai and japanese chinese women.
    So you do not see so often the white man with the negro women very rarely.
    The crime when one considers it is the racial difference in evolution when they cross the barrier thats 2 million years of evolution strait down the toilet.
    And under Darwin you have just gone back to the beggining and it will take 2 million years to bring back the organism to its original point in evolution.
    To defile something that is sacred is a crime against nature but ignorance is the path to extinction.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arvak View Post
    The crime when one considers it is the racial difference in evolution when they cross the barrier thats 2 million years of evolution strait down the toilet.
    Actually, it is much less than that. If the Multiregional Theory is correct, then we are talking about no more than 220,000 years. If Out Of Africa is correct, it might be no more than 35,000 or 40,000 years, perhaps even less. Some scholars believe it may be as little as 27,000 years.

In fact, a shorter time period since the split with such a large genetic shift occuring during such a short period would actually be well more remarkable, and shift a higher importance on selection than if it is merely moving-apart-by-long-time alone.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 1st, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What does it matter if its a White female or male who comitts the crime of race treason ?
    In the court of morality and decency they are both guilty as charged.
    Contaminated and untouchable.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish
    Ancestry
    Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Deism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I know, I was just being silly.
    Well sometimes I'm not the best at editing my post so I wanted to make sure.
    Cheers!

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    What does it matter if its a White female or male who comitts the crime of race treason ?
    In the court of morality and decency they are both guilty as charged.
    Contaminated and untouchable.
    Thats the point, "the contamination" of females is of a completely different nature, as they might give birth to a mixed offspring instead of a "pure one", yet the same can't be said for the male. Thats a fundamental difference one has to recognise and which was part of the reasons why many dominant social groups allowed males to take lower women - less so for their primary wife of course, but usually not the same right for women. That way you spread your genes without "contaminating" your own core group.

The fight for higher reproductive rates and purity runs always over the women, not the men.

I might refer to South American examples in which partly the Europid racial dominance is so absolutely clear, yet the Europid genetic flow was primarily male. They bred the non-Europid people down to a such a low level, that they are in some communities to non-existent phenotypical wise while the Europid female input was not that big at all.

The same happened in prehistory and history, including Europe, more than once and that is, why its never the same. Those who "take" the women spread their genes and numbers, those who lose them lose genes and numbers.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Race & Relationships - A New Perspective on Interracial Dating Trends & Some New Conclusions

Race & Relationships - A New Perspective on Interracial Dating Trends & Some New Conclusions

(This post was originally going to be a short reply to a "do you think the white race is superiour" thread, but as I delved into the data more, I ended up producing a monstrous essay worth of its own thread.)

If you don't want to read the whole thing, scroll to the second half and look at my table of percentages and the bolded statements, which are the particularly striking conclusions I've drawn from this analysis.

I am going to start out on the premise that men mostly select mates based on good genes (primarily, physical beauty), and that women select for social status, money, protection, and generally someone who can provide the woman and her children with a solid foundation and a bright future. In my opinion, this is a fairly natural and uncontroversial observation and premise with which to interpret the following data.

To begin with, let's examine some statistics on interracial marriages that are commonly thrown around by the media.

From http://dating.lovetoknow.com/Statist..._Relationships

African-American and White relationships

When African-Americans and Whites marry, there is 2.65 times more likely to be an African-American husband and a white wife. In fact, 73 percent of all African-American and White marriages have this setup.
    Asian and White relationships
    When Asians and Whites marry, the situation is nearly reversed. In these marriages, it is 3.08 times more likely for the husband to be White and the wife to be Asian.
    African-American and Asian relationships
    These marriages are still fairly rare. When these couples do marry, it’s 6.15 times more likely that the husband will be African-American and the wife Asian.
    These statistics are, of course, very imbalanced, and must have some meaning to them. What it seems to boil down to, from the point of view that men are the ones selecting women (which may be argued with, but is an assumption that I think holds up and will use anyway for now), is this:
    • Black men desire White women roughly 3 times more than White men desire Black women.

• White men desire Asian women roughly 3 times more than Asian men desire White women.

• Black men desire Asian women roughly 6 times more than Asian men desire Black women.

So we seem to see this general trend across all of the races, that says, an Asian woman is twice as desirable as a White woman, who is three times as desirable as a Black woman.

What you're about to see, however, is that these statistics are, while technically correct, completely misleading, and that this conclusion that appears to be obvious, is also totally wrong.

Here is the actual raw data on interracial relationships, for our glorious consumption:

Married couples in the United States in 2006
    White Wife Black Wife Asian Wife Other Wife
    White Husband 50,224,000 117,000 530,000 489,000
    Black Husband 286,000 3,965,000 34,000 45,000
    Asian Husband 174,000 6,000 2,493,000 13,000
    Other Husband 535,000 23,000 41,000 558,000
    (these may be difficult to read, source is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interra..._United_States )

We'll make things more relevant by putting it into percentages (and by taking a LOT OF TROUBLE to format it in a word processor that allows for neither tables nor tabs ):

Married couples in the United States in 2006
    ........................White Wife.........Black Wife....Asian Wife..Other Wife
    White Husband....97.8%..............0.002%........1%...........slightly < 1%
    Black Husband.....6.6% ................91.5%.........0.007%..........1%
    Asian Husband.....6.4%................0.002%.......92.8%.........0.004%
    Other Husband.....46.2%...............2%...... ....0.003%............48%
    These statistics are far more illuminating since they come in a far better context than the premade statistics from the website I quoted before. However, statistics from the previously quoted website are the ones we most often the only sort offered, and all end up giving off a misleading impression.

As you can see if you do the math, the three statements from the first source do hold up when you do the math on this data, but notice how the "Blacks < Whites < Asians" impression given by way the the first statistics is presented is utterly smashed by properly analysing the raw data.

From the real data, we can see that:

• In every instance, White women are the interracial marriage partner of choice for men of all non-White races, by far over six times, in all cases.

• White men marry within their race more than any of the other races -Black men marry inside of their race the least and Asian men only marry within their race 1% more of the time than Black men do. (I am ignoring "other" for this because it's so vague and ridiculous and obviously bad for statistical purposes like these, that it's not worth exploring too deeply)

• Asian men marry white women at almost exactly the same rate that Blacks do.

• Black women seem to be universally undesirable, with Black men marrying within their own race the least (again excluding "other"), and with Whites and Asians both taking Black wives at the almost non-existent rate of 0.002%.

• Because it is something everyone will think of, I quickly compiled a statistic that proves that other races aren't marrying White women at high rates simply as a result of a tendency of White women to be more open to race mixing. From the perspective of White women, they marry inside of their race at a slightly higher rate than White men do, 98%

Now, a billion different things could be inferred out of this data, and I invite you to take your own stab at what it means, but what I think is for sure is that it debunks a ton of myths. We can see clearly from this data that it's not true that White men heavily prefer Asian women, and that in fact White men prefer their own race far more than Asian men do. We can also see that Black women are clearly undesirable, with Whites and Asians marrying them at nearly nonexistent rates, and with Black men straying outside of their own race in marriage seemingly as much as possible. We can also see that neither Blacks nor Whites are choosing Asian women at a high rate, they are basically choosing them at the same rate that they choose "other". Finally, it's pretty clear that White women are far more desirable in general than women of the other races.

As I said before, there are many, many ways to interpret this data, but I believe that the general situation it implies is hard to deny. Some interesting follow up studies to add to this repository of knowledge could include doing the analysis I did but with the statistic done from the perspective of how women are choosing male partners, and so forth. In any event, I hope you found this to be a new and insightful look at a commonly addressed and debated issue.

Cheers!

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Most people are lazy. You want animals to mate put them in a cage together. A lot of people thusly marry whatever people are around them which historically has been the same race (the people that go to the same church etc. as you and so on).

More or less from my prespective I think a lot of asian women look good but I don't think I would date or marry one unless it was the most extreme circumstance simply because they are too different from my own blood. Asian men by contrast don't seem to be ugly, but not attractive either. They lack any masculine traits. I don't know why exactly most asian women have nice well built bodies, good curves etc. the men look are built like 8 year old boys. I'd say objectively though white women probably are more attractive even from a racially neutral point of view, but not a lot so.

Blacks while I don't think most black men are attractive, at least they look fairly normal. And most ghetto women like black men because they see them as athletic, assertive, dominant, powerful etc. (however true or false it may be- typically among the bottom of society blacks are slightly more athletic than their other counterparts). The women usually have odd shapes- gigantic butts and such.

I'd say white men are probably the most preferred out of all races in all honestly. Probably most strongly like Italian, French or Med leaning type men. Nordic women are probably the most popular type of woman.

I think among blacks and all that though the standard for beauty is a mixed race. Someone who is like 1/4 black and 3/4 white maybe some drop of Asian or something else in there and who actually looks good and has a general "normal" build to her. I think they'd rather have a mix race person than a pure white in some cases.

But objectively speaking at least from my point of view East Asians, possibly some rare Jews are the only women that look attractive even from a distance besides whites. Even if I were a race mixer I've never seen an attractive black woman other than one that is mixed and mostly white. Latinos again maybe a very small percentage of them look good because they are mixed with white but again I haven't really seen any mexican women or anything that I would consider attractive. Some brazillians maybe who are mixed though I would never date any of them because despite physical appearances they lack the intellectual qualities of my race.

I think you can look at a horse or a cat and say that's a pretty horse. Objectively speaking. Most races just aren't attractive other than Whites and East Asians. Strangely only Whites and East Asians tend to have succssful cultures and high I.Q.s well maybe Ashkenazi Jews as well. I can't speak for others but just from my own eyes and I've heard a lot of people say the same thing. I've heard white men say "I'm not racist I have no problem dating outside my race but I just don't find black women attractive". Whereas they would date an asian without a problem.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    * Conclusion 5: Elements of our womenfolk are irresponsible to the point of self-genocide, will be the death of us and constantly need putting in line.

The whole feminism industry, which was entirely led by jewish hags, is an out and out attack on goyim society to weaken and destablize it. Social and cultural warfare is a danger the West has yet to acknowledge and face down effectively but it is as dangerous as conventional warfare.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Women are not stupid per se just they are not wired to be leaders, but rather followers. The lack of strong leadership on our behalf allows our women folk to be led astray. Media and schools etc. are also more likely to brainwash their more receptive minds.

We do need to build stable communities and protect our blood, but honestly I'm passed worrying about what other people do. It's a free society for one, but two a lot of the 'race mixers' I see are little different from the people they mix with. I consider most whites to be morons and inferior.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i know this is an older thread but i had some observations i wanted to add to the original post, and responses.

those numbers are skewed I believe and don't paint the whole picture to the issue (pertaining to the interracial relationship topic) of pre-marital sex and dating. when these factors are included they are much, much higher. Numerous times have i been to bars, restaurants or public places and seen BM-WF couples married or not(it's happening at a far higher rate than 6.6%). i'm 29 and during the 90's when i was a teen it was a common theme from media propaganda. that black men were cool, white men were not. that black males were ultimately more desirable to white women because they would find them "funner" or "different" had "more sexual prowess" or were "stronger" and/or "healthier" with more "rythem and soul" and just generally more "masculine". i also suspect an eluded to assumption that they could get you drugs and everything else that comes with that whole predatory male to female "supplier" type existence.

The poster who mentioned that white women who are not racially aware tend to act like black people is mostly true. probably 50% of the time from what i've personally seen. it's not too uncommon to see in urbanized-suburbs, white females who talk in a very distinct slang that i can't really identify with. white males do this too, the people who fall victim to this type of speak seem to have lost some kind of identity with their own culture or history and then take up a new type of identity that appears to fly in very small circles. this fact is not unique to america though it also happens elsewhere so I do not know what to make of it.

My best guess? part of the problem is and has been racial stereotypes and overexposure of these if they're true or not.(although media has changed from shock day-time talk shows to more middle of the road type programming)

There is also a desire of caucasian people to be accepting of others. we have been like this probably forever and it seems to be a natural inclination and not so much learned. i think those who are involved in using others prey upon and hope for this type of response. in almost a childlike way of "what can I get away with now?"
    Among most like this i feel you'll find a hint of cultural-marxism and leftist ideologues, not so much from a natural inclination but learned.

There is a push it seems from black women to try and find white male mates. I would guess this is not going over to well. most white men just don't seem to find black women sexually appealing. they can recognize an attractive black woman but it's still not enough to get any level of commitment from them. i do not know if this trend will change over time.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast