Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Somalia and the Mog

  1. #11
    celticlove
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundi
    I agree, the Americans have a Naval Air Station in Keflavík, Iceland, which was built there after American occupation troops “invaded” Iceland in WW2, the base served its purpose during the cold war when the U.S was desperate to have army bases all over the place in its “who has the largest penis” war with the C.C.C.P. But to this day its serves no purpose but to remind of us an organisation which has lost its meaning to exist (NATO) and to flood Iceland with American Negroes. Although the current Icelandic government favours this base I do not, and when this American occupational force has left my land then, and only then, I‘ll consider taking a more positive attitude towards them. No offence Celticlove
    I take no offense from this, Lundi. I just live here. I don't consider myself responsible for what the American government does, as I don't agree with most of it. I see myself as one individual responsible for her own Nordish preservation, not as an "American".

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I am sick of hearing how American soldiers are 'criminals'.
    Give it a rest.
    Most are fighting for their country, rights, freedom & race.....respect this.

  3. #13
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Zyklop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Religion
    non-religious
    Posts
    2,537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    I am sick of hearing how American soldiers are 'criminals'.
    Give it a rest.
    Most are fighting for their country, rights, freedom & race.....respect this.
    Most are fighting for Jewish interests, globalization and cultural bolshevism. How can any sane person be so cringing to respect this?
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche


  4. #14
    Account Inactive
    Von Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimas
    Most are fighting for Jewish interests, globalization and cultural bolshevism. How can any sane person be so cringing to respect this?
    Her government supports the government of this country. Perhaps she is being "patriotic" to her smaller version of our multiracial mess.

    Indeed, it is very sad when even people who seemingly are on our side have so much respect for the enemy's interests.

  5. #15
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2005 @ 12:23 AM
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    I am sick of hearing how American soldiers are 'criminals'.
    Give it a rest.
    Most are fighting for their country, rights, freedom & race.....respect this.
    : : :

    What kind of race? Inbreed fat yankee-race maybe...

    :icon_bigg

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler
    Her government supports the government of this country. Perhaps she is being "patriotic" to her smaller version of our multiracial mess.

    Indeed, it is very sad when even people who seemingly are on our side have so much respect for the enemy's interests.

    Yes my Australian troops are under the law of the British & Amerikaners......

    :suomut: But I take offence at the 'so called' defence/protection of the Jewish. Perhaps the Amerikans do.........but I still have faith in the British & Anglo Australians. We Australian's are not under Jewish rule.

    And not all Americans are Jewish!!!

  7. #17
    Account Inactive
    Von Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan-FinnoUgric
    : : :

    What kind of race? Inbreed fat yankee-race maybe...

    :icon_bigg
    Indeed, a lot of European-Americans are shallow, unintelligent, ignoble lemming trash. Intelligent, decent, noble men like Eiserner Adler and myself are the exceptions.

  8. #18
    Account Inactive
    Von Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    Yes my Australian troops are under the law of the British & Amerikaners......

    :suomut: But I take offence at the 'so called' defence/protection of the Jewish. Perhaps the Amerikans do.........but I still have faith in the British & Anglo Australians. We Australian's are not under Jewish rule.

    And not all Americans are Jewish!!!
    Australia was settled after Cromwell let the Jews back in. Australia is saturated with Christian fundamentalism: I am well aware of how "Creation Science" flourishes there, just as it does in this sewer of a country. Australian popular culture is imported American Judeo-popular culture. Do I need to continue?

    Of course not all Americans are Jewish or pro-Jewish. See my preceding post.

  9. #19
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Zyklop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Religion
    non-religious
    Posts
    2,537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    And not all Americans are Jewish!!!
    No, but they don´t have a draft army. All those soldiers are voluntarily fighting for the Jews.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche


  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler
    Australia was settled after Cromwell let the Jews back in. Australia is saturated with Christian fundamentalism: I am well aware of how "Creation Science" flourishes there, just as it does in this sewer of a country. Australian popular culture is imported American Judeo-popular culture. Do I need to continue?

    Of course not all Americans are Jewish or pro-Jewish. See my preceding post.
    :suomut: The Anglo/Irish convicts & (misguided) English settlers populated this land in the late 1770's. A land as hot as hell...Quite ridiculous.

    Then all the free loaders came. This country has no real history or 'real' heritage...but we 'dumb-arses' have pride & a fair go spirit. Fight one on one.
    The real Australian 'spirit' (spawned from chaos) once seen & quickly hushed up. Truth be...a British heart. Quite tough..but not recognised through bad government.
    (we are treated like 'naughty children')...supressed....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Thursday, August 25th, 2011, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, November 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
  4. U.S. Involvement in Somalia
    By Mrs. Lyfing in forum The United States
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Tuesday, March 4th, 2008, 09:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •