Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somalia and the Mog

celticlove

Somalia and the Mog

Somalia and the Mog.

Shouldn't we just mind our own buisness? As a citizen of the United States, this is something I am constantly asking myself. Although, it is out of my hands. The war in Iraq aside, I'd like to talk about a place in the world called by LonelyPlanet "one of the world's most dangerous destinations," Somalia, particularly the city of Mogadishu. When the words "Black Hawk Down" are heard, Mogadishu is the place that pops into mind. I understand that many of you have several years on me, and would remember October 3, 1993, but for those of you who don't recall, a short background...

"Operation Rescue Hope" was a mission with intent to get food past Somali warlords and to the Somali people. Mohammad Aideed was at that point Somalia's most powerful warlord. Delta forces successfully cpatured Aideed's 'men', who were meeting in the dangerous Bakara market. Four black hawk helicopters were deployed in the city, where they were met with gunfire. Two of these helicopters went down, and 18 Americans were left dead.

America is known for policing the world. Honestly, I could care less about starving Somalis, in my opinion, let the warlords destroy their own people. American intervention caused the deaths of rangers who could have easily been of European descent. In my opinion, it's not worth it. I would like to point out to all of you that this occoured during the Clinton administration, and not the current Bush administration.

I used judgement in deciding not to directly post photographs of what was done with the ranger's bodies, so that those who opened up this post would not be met with the barbarism that is African behavior, however, if you do care to take a look at the grusome results of October 3, 1993, the following links will show you. I warn you, they're quite graphic.

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/Us...lia/Amob11.jpg

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/Us...somaliasol.jpg

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, October 3rd, 2005 @ 02:25 AM
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    One of the larger points is that a city full African savages armed to the teeth couldn't take a handful of soldiers in their own city. : Imagine what would happen if it were reversed, oh wait it is.

Stig NHF
    I do not think American Imperialism in any form is something that should be laughed of, I fully support the negroes in Somalia compared to those American soldiers.

celticlove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stig NHF
    I do not think American Imperialism in any form is something that should be laughed of, I fully support the negroes in Somalia compared to those American soldiers.
    Imperialism? Making sure food was dropped off safely? The Americans didn't fire until fired upon. I think sometime people cast aside the truth about certain sub human cultures (ie. Somalia with it's warlords tearing their fellow Somalis apart) simply so that they can once again blame or chide America in some form.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Wasn´t this were they dragged that dead yankee soldier through the streets? :icon_ques
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stig NHF
    There are conditions for accepting food from America or the UN, and that prize is quite high if you ask me. Imperialism today isn't the same as it was in the 1900's with English tropps occupying and colonizing, it is much more subtle and takes many forms. This is one of them.

celticlove
    How typical. I meant for this to illustrate the savagery of the Somali warlords, like Alideed and Siad Barre and it has turned into all out anti Americanism as always. The point of this is that these animals had turned on their own people and terrorized them. It would have cost Mohammad Aideed nothing to allow food into the country he was controlling along with other warlords, and still they felt the need to open fire.

It seems as if you lot just want to see Amerians destroyed, even if it means the dominance of an African culture.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    I couldn´t care less if Africans butcher each other. That´s their problem. As for Americans, if they take their occupation troops out of my home country, it surely would have a positive effect on my opinion about them.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

celticlove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimas
    I couldn´t care less if Africans butcher each other. That´s their problem. As for Americans, if they take their occupation troops out of my home country, it surely would have a positive effect on my opinion about them.
    I agree with you. I think this country should mind it's own buisness, which is what I stated at the begining. I think it's far more effective to allow them to kill each other off. I posted these facts on Somalia to heighten our awareness of African behaviors. As for America, the government has it's fingers in everyone's sugar bowl and it's only causing more chaos, not only for other countries, but for America itself.

Last Online
    Friday, February 2nd, 2007 @ 03:05 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Currently dating
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimas

I agree, the Americans have a Naval Air Station in Keflavík, Iceland, which was built there after American occupation troops “invaded” Iceland in WW2, the base served its purpose during the cold war when the U.S was desperate to have army bases all over the place in its “who has the largest penis” war with the C.C.C.P. But to this day its serves no purpose but to remind of us an organisation which has lost its meaning to exist (NATO) and to flood Iceland with American Negroes. Although the current Icelandic government favours this base I do not, and when this American occupational force has left my land then, and only then, I‘ll consider taking a more positive attitude towards them. No offence Celticlove :icon_sad:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast