Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love Actually

Anyone seen it? I watched it last night with some friends.
    The inter-racial relations in that movie were sickening. Kierra Knightly marrying a negro??? And then the little boy (Liam Nielson's supposed son) going after the mixed-breed American girl. It makes me sick to think of what we not only tollerate these days, but what the world culture finds acceptable.

:eek: :icon_surp :icon_arro

- sometimes smilies speak louder than words...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    East Baltic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkvang
    The inter-racial relations in that movie were sickening. Kierra Knightly marrying a negro??? And then the little boy (Liam Nielson's supposed son) going after the mixed-breed American girl. It makes me sick to think of what we not only tollerate these days, but what the world culture finds acceptable.
    Acutally not a new experience. :frown:
    Alle Kraft der Menschen wird erworben durch Kampf mit sich selbst und Überwindung seiner selbst. — Johann Gottlieb Fichte

Der Nonkonformist | Widerstand.info | Großdeutsches Vaterland | Nordfolk

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Not seen it luckily, and thanks to your advice I won't either

Maybe a list of "films to avoid" would be an idea?

I would advice anyone not to see "Knockaround guys", it is a bad film and the directors have taken obvious pleasure in making a scene where mixed-breed actor Vin Diesel, with a Star of Davi-tattoo, beats up a "redneck".

"Eurotrip" should also be avoided. Bad movie overall, and the directors have fallen over themselves in making blasphemies directed at the Pope and the Catholic church.

"How high" is another film to avoid. Two pot-smoking negroes go to university. They trick two White girls into having sex with them (which is videotaped by our two heroes), kill some birds by making them explode, and dig up a corpse of some American historical hero to make pot from him. And of course they are portrayed as really funny and great all through the movie.

Thinking about the millions of young Goyim who laugh at those scenes, and/or identify with Vin Diesel, makes me want to puke.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2005 @ 11:09 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas
    :eek: :icon_surp :icon_arro

- sometimes smilies speak louder than words...
    lol, well said

Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    Not seen it luckily, and thanks to your advice I won't either

Maybe a list of "films to avoid" would be an idea?

I would advice anyone not to see "Knockaround guys", it is a bad film and the directors have taken obvious pleasure in making a scene where mixed-breed actor Vin Diesel, with a Star of Davi-tattoo, beats up a "redneck".

"Eurotrip" should also be avoided. Bad movie overall, and the directors have fallen over themselves in making blasphemies directed at the Pope and the Catholic church.

"How high" is another film to avoid. Two pot-smoking negroes go to university. They trick two White girls into having sex with them (which is videotaped by our two heroes), kill some birds by making them explode, and dig up a corpse of some American historical hero to make pot from him. And of course they are portrayed as really funny and great all through the movie.

Thinking about the millions of young Goyim who laugh at those scenes, and/or identify with Vin Diesel, makes me want to puke.
    Good idea with a list like that. But I'd also like a list of films one can and should see...

Lord of the Rings is one of the very few modern movies that I actually really enjoyed watching.

Otherwise I've found out that one can quite often be lucky with dramas and westerns where there are very few unwanted individuals to hurt the eye, while most actionmovies, commedies and thrillers are more often staring these unwanted people - sometimes even in as unrealistic parts as first-class-policemen, -laywers or -doctors. Laugable and sickening at the same time!

In general I primarily enjoy movies from before around 1960 though; when the actors were mostly white and the negroes mostly played more realistic parts as either slaves, crooks, or simply just as tribesmen of some sort or natural enemies of whites.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkvang
    I don't want to sound too critical, but by paying to see it, you have already supported the movie :eek:
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    I don't want to sound too critical, but by paying to see it, you have already supported the movie :eek:
    Well, you don't neccessarily have to pay to see a movie; there is both regular tv and peer-to-peer programs, and sometimes a friend drops by with a movie or you're invited to a friends place where you suddenly find yourself more or less forced to watch this kind of degeneracy...

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas
    Well, you don't neccessarily have to pay to see a movie; there is both regular tv and peer-to-peer programs, and sometimes a friend drops by with a movie or you're invited to a friends place where you suddenly find yourself more or less forced to watch this kind of degeneracy...
    Agreed, and I may be wrong, but I think this is a current movie, not rentable yet.

And as far as TV goes, as least in the USA, blow up your TV! 1: :laugh:
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Agreed, and I may be wrong, but I think this is a current movie, not rentable yet.
    Ok, I (luckily) hadn't heard about this movie before - I'm not that much into movies in general so my knowledge on this field is very limited to say the least.

And as far as TV goes, as least in the USA, blow up your TV! 1: :laugh:
    I agree - I actually don't have one either! :biggrin: -smil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast