State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
    Shes just being insulting to Americans irrationally like so many other members here.
    So, you really think it's ok for Fade and others to insult us, europeans...what Fade wrote was very low, even lower than i ever thought he would write, but well, that shows how americans think about us AND don't tell me that you want to be our friends...With people like him, that will never happen...

You never wondered why europeans dislike americans so much? Not only the US system but many of the americans too?
    After all we have tried to say to you and still you don't know? Jeez....

I didn't insult you, i was answering Fade, but if you take it that way, well, that's your problem, not mine nor others.
    That really shows that you and many other americans here on the board, never ever will listen to what we try to explain to you.

/M
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The bashing between America and Europe and between different Northern European people should cease altogether.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So, you really think it's ok for Fade and others to insult us, europeans...what Fade wrote was very low, even lower than i ever thought he would write, but well, that shows how americans think about us AND don't tell me that you want to be our friends...With people like him, that will never happen...

You never wondered why europeans dislike americans so much? Not only the US system but many of the americans too?
    After all we have tried to say to you and still you don't know? Jeez....

I didn't insult you, i was answering Fade, but if you take it that way, well, that's your problem, not mine nor others.
    That really shows that you and many other americans here on the board, never ever will listen to what we try to explain to you.

/M
    My observation: it seems that you were generalizing Americans, not addressing Fade.

"you never wondered why Europeans dislike americans so much? Not only the US system but many of the americans too?...Well, there are less germans that are marrying faggots than there are americans."

You should be more specific. I agree, his comments were a little derisive. Still, I also agree with Cosmo that this has got to stop, and you as an administrator are more responsible for your comments than regular members are. You are an example for the rest of us to follow, and should uphold the ideals that Loki has set before us. I know it's easier said than done, but we need to join teams instead of racking up points for our side with sarcastic and demeaning comments. "But he started it!" isn't going to solve anything.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkvang
    My observation: it seems that you were generalizing Americans, not addressing Fade.

"you never wondered why Europeans dislike americans so much? Not only the US system but many of the americans too?...Well, there are less germans that are marrying faggots than there are americans."

You should be more specific. I agree, his comments were a little derisive. Still, I also agree with Cosmo that this has got to stop, and you as an administrator are more responsible for your comments than regular members are. You are an example for the rest of us to follow, and should uphold the ideals that Loki has set before us. I know it's easier said than done, but we need to join teams instead of racking up points for our side with sarcastic and demeaning comments. "But he started it!" isn't going to solve anything.
    So...I should shut up then and never say anything about americans or others, while they can insult both me and my people as much as they like?
    Well, good to know, that i as an Admin can't open my mouth and tell what I think...

/M

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No, but I think there are plenty of non-admin/moderators who speak for your side. Besides, you shouldn't be promoting one side or the other, and by doing so you're only helping to perpetuate the problem; you should instead repremand those who do. It isn't about what side your on or shouting louder than everyone else so that your point is made, it's about keeping the field clear of partisanship and national bias. Who cares if some guy you don't know says something about Germany you disagree with. You think you're going to change his mind, with anything you say? It's highly doubtful. The same goes for anyone saying something derrogatory, true or not, about America. It doesn't matter, look at the big picture instead. I'm just a member, and a newcomer at that, so it isn't my place to tell you how to run this site. These are just suggestions that I think you, and anyone else in a similar position, should take under consideration.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No, but I think there are plenty of non-admin/moderators who speak for your side. Besides, you shouldn't be promoting one side or the other, and by doing so you're only helping to perpetuate the problem; you should instead repremand those who do. It isn't about what side your on or shouting louder than everyone else so that your point is made, it's about keeping the field clear of partisanship and national bias. Who cares if some guy you don't know says something about Germany you disagree with. You think you're going to change his mind, with anything you say? It's highly doubtful. The same goes for anyone saying something derrogatory, true or not, about America. It doesn't matter, look at the big picture instead. I'm just a member, and a newcomer at that, so it isn't my place to tell you how to run this site. These are just suggestions that I think you, and anyone else in a similar position, should take under consideration.
    I wont say anything more....end of story

/M

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It is a little presumptuous to want to tell an Administrator what to do or not to do. You can be lucky Guest did not take offense at this.

aka Wehrmacht
    Last Online
    Monday, August 16th, 2004 @ 07:59 PM
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Nationalsozialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just beacuse NS-Freja is Admin does not mean she is not entitled to have an opinion on the matter. If she dislikes certain or even all americans, then thats her bit. Admin's aren't supposed to be intellectual eunuchs that just sit around to observe threads and watch that people "behave".

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brandt
    Just beacuse NS-Freja is Admin does not mean she is not entitled to have an opinion on the matter. If she dislikes certain or even all americans, then thats her bit. Admin's aren't supposed to be intellectual eunuchs that just sit around to observe threads and watch that people "behave".

They should remain emotionally detached and take an impartial stance when members start flaming each other. Like I do. :biggrin:

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    :icon_redf I know... that's why I said it wasn't my place to tell her. It was just an observation. I apologize if I offended you NS-Freja. :icon_smil

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast