State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Question Pushkin & what is "acceptable admixture"

I saw this thread on Stormfront, and it intrigued me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNumericus
    This is a recurrent topic in this forum...
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79614
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100061
    Of course Alexander Pushkin was White, despite having an Ethiopian great-great-grandfather.
    What do you guys/girls think of AlphaNumericus's statement (in bold)?

And here is an even more interesting one:

Quote Originally Posted by Sudden_strike88
    Having a great great grandfather means:

gggf -> ggf -> gf -> f -> Pushkin
    1/16 -> 1/8-> 1/4->1/2-> 1/1

The comparison abofe shows just how "black" pushkin was if it was his great great grandfather, that adds up to 6%.
    A mulatto like you sayd is typically 50% non-white, and demographic politics of Third Reich suggest that has over 75% aryan blood makes that man\woman an aryan.

Last Online
    Monday, November 15th, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Ireland, Alcase, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Chemical Engineer
    Politics
    Isolationist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Pushkin & what is "acceptable admixture"

Well, there are Ethiopian Caucasians. In fact, Ethiopians were probably more to the Caucasian side of the race spectrum in Pushkin's gggf's era-before the migration of the southern Sudanese as refugees in the seemingly endless Sudanese civil war. Come to think of it, Ethiopia is one of the few places outside of Europe, America, and Australia that's having a problem with immigrants displacing the nationals.

I'm not sure I'd be too quick to say his great-great grandfather was a Negro. Are there any descriptions of his African ancestor?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Louky
    Well, there are Ethiopian Caucasians. In fact, Ethiopians were probably more to the Caucasian side of the race spectrum
    Care to show us a picture of these "Caucasian" Ethiopians?

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The original Ethiopian East African types are considered caucasoid. They probably always had stiff crispy hair, but mixing with Negroids has made it more kinky. The differences are in the skull shape and especially the long, high-bridged nose. Also note they have more beard growth than typical Negroids.

HAMITIC RACES AND LANGUAGES

ETHIOPIANS

I attached some pictures of Haile Selassie and a picture of an Ethiopian actor from 1935.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Chemical Engineer
    Politics
    Isolationist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks, Ladygoeth33, for your superior research skills.

Nordhammer: Don't worry, I'm not willing to share my land or family tree with any Ethiopian Caucasians.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes, I was looking forward to seeing Louky's superior research skills though.

There is a big difference between claiming Ethiopians are Caucasian, and Ethiopians are a hybrid Negroid-Semitic race. Are you calling American Negroids, or perhaps a minority of American Negroids - Caucasian, Louky? Seems highly irregular to me to reference it like that.

The occurrence of E*5 212 and E*5 204 alleles in two populations of the Mediterranean basin (Turkey and Italy) but not in West Africans can be explained by taking into account that the Ethiopian gene pool was estimated to be >40% of Caucasoid derivation (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994).

I hear some people, like CI's, constantly refer to East American Indians as being purely Caucasian, and actually from Scotland! LOL In their dreams.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Wednesday, December 31st, 2003 at 03:56 PM.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Acceptable admixture to me is based on what we're being mixed with as well as how much. I have a hierarchy of "acceptable" & "tolerable" admixture, as we all do, I'm sure. There isn't a single answer.

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louky
    Well, there are Ethiopian Caucasians. In fact, Ethiopians were probably more to the Caucasian side of the race spectrum in Pushkin's gggf's era-before the migration of the southern Sudanese as refugees in the seemingly endless Sudanese civil war. Come to think of it, Ethiopia is one of the few places outside of Europe, America, and Australia that's having a problem with immigrants displacing the nationals.

I'm not sure I'd be too quick to say his great-great grandfather was a Negro. Are there any descriptions of his African ancestor?
    Dont be rediculous, the Ethiopians were noted as being "dark, short, and frizzy" by the Byzantinians way before 1500. Perhaps there has been settlements by the missionaries to Ethiopia, but Ethiopians are BLACK. What rubbish is this. Since then, despite Armenian, Greek, and Italian settlements, many Arabs have settled in Ethiopia. Theyre alphabet is a copy of the Armenian, given by the Holy Catholicos of Armenia to the Ethiopian people, as well as their Orthodoxy. Arab influence is obvious by their culture (eating maza, preparing coffee in the Arab way, even tho it originated in Ethiopia etc).

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer

There is a big difference between claiming Ethiopians are Caucasian, and Ethiopians are a hybrid Negroid-Semitic race. Are you calling American Negroids, or perhaps a minority of American Negroids - Caucasian, Louky? Seems highly irregular to me to reference it like that.

The occurrence of E*5 212 and E*5 204 alleles in two populations of the Mediterranean basin (Turkey and Italy) but not in West Africans can be explained by taking into account that the Ethiopian gene pool was estimated to be >40% of Caucasoid derivation (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994).

I hear some people, like CI's, constantly refer to East American Indians as being purely Caucasian, and actually from Scotland! LOL In their dreams.
    The avergage African American has 25% or more caucasian/European admixture. Compare them to the pitch black peoples of Africa and notice that they were both bred to be taller, stronger etc, as well as lighter from being raped by white masters.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Chemical Engineer
    Politics
    Isolationist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry, they're rather shabby, but I'm learning

No. Ethiopians were generally considered Caucasian on the basis of anthropological measurements before genetic analysis was available. I still have the encyclopedia where I learned that tidbit of trivia some 40 years ago. From Collier's, 1955:

Both the Semitic and Hamitic inhabitants of Ethiopia are usually classified with the Caucasian race on the basis of anthropological measurements, but their dark skin color has induced some observers to classify them with the negroid peoples of Africa with whom, undoubtedly, miscegenation has occurred.

It looks like the minority opinion turned out to be the right one.

But with around 40% Caucasian gene pool (If you consider the same proportion circa 1660 when Pushkin's gggf was probably born) there would be less Negroid ancestry in Pushkin than if his gggf was 100% Negro. I guess around three or four per cent. instead of six. Is that too much? is the context of the thread.

I wouldn't want it. I don't think I would call myself White with that level of Negroid admixture, but there's no way to say what Pushkin's gggf's real contribution was to Pushkin's genetic makeup. Pushkin may have been clean. Do you see Negroid admixture evident in the attached picture?

That's one of the reasons I ultimately rejected them while looking for a faith for my family.

There probably were settlers from Wales or Scotland 1500 years ago here in the Ohio valley, but they would have been submerged in a foreign gene pool if not totally exterminated. I have my mother's History of Kentucky textbook published around 1915 that relates the story of White pre-Columbian settlement here. There certainly exists evidence of a more advanced culture having existed here than what was observed in the Indians. Whoever they were, they died out because Kentucky was uninhabited, by treaty among the Indian tribes, when Kentucky was settled by Whites.
    Last edited by Louky; Wednesday, December 31st, 2003 at 09:31 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast