Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: The Biological Superiority of the Nordic Race

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post The Biological Superiority of the Nordic Race

    THE BIOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY OF THE NORDIC RACE

    by Vladimir Avdeyev
    (translated by Constantin von Hoffmeister)


    Until now, nobody thought of studying the Soviet works of anthropology and genetics on the basis of classic racial science, and thus re-evaluate them. From this point of view, the infamous concept of "the biological superiority of the Nordic race" reaches the status of academic fact - all achieved by "the leading Soviet science" that was supposedly serving the ideals of "all progressive humanity."

    As the ideological confrontation was in full force, the famous German race scientist Ilse Schwidetzky, in her book RACIAL SCIENCE OF THE OLD SLAVS (1938), proved that "the western and eastern branches of the Slavs belong to the Nordic race." Poland and Germany were no allies of the Soviet Union at this time, even though its leading anthropologists Yan Chekanovsky and Karol Stoyanovksy had the same points of view on the racial belonging of the Slavs. The American scientists Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant characterized the population of the northern and central parts of Russia as "continental Nordics."

    One of the leading scientists of Germany in the field of biochemical analyses of racial characteristics, Otto Reche, conscientiously referred in his works to the writings of the Soviet scientists B. N. Vishnevsky, A. A. Melkich and V. Y. Rubashkin. He was a member of the NSDAP, but as a true scholar he could not ignore that, for the basis of the method for the calculation of pure-blooded Aryans in the Third Reich, the contributions from the permanent board of the blood group research department in Charkov, as well as the magazine DOCTOR'S ISSUE, the NEW BIOCHEMICAL AND RACIAL MONITOR and other accomplishments by Soviet scientists were all fundamentally important.

    The German specialists in the field of dermatoglyphics (the science of determining races and nationalities with the aid of finger prints) referred to the Soviet scientists P. S. Semyonovsky and M. V. Volozky. The developers of the concept of racial hygiene in Germany consciously published the works of N. K. Kolzov, Y. A. Filipchenko and B. I. Slovzov. V. M. Bechterev was highly esteemed among the German race psychologists, as were N. V. Timofeyev-Resovsky and A. S. Serebrovsky among geneticists. In his book RACIAL HYGIENE (1988), the reputed modern English writer Robert N. Proctor mentions following interesting facts, based on his archival research. N. V. Timofeyev-Resovsky was sent to Germany as part of a government pact with the USSR and became the director of the Institute for Genetics at the Kaiser-Wilhelm Institute in Berlin. Later, he lectured at courses for qualifying SS-officers, and in 1938 he participated in an open meeting of the party elite. He gave his lecture immediately after the leader of the Racial Policy Office of the NSDAP, Walther Gross, but before main ideologue of the Third Reich, Alfred Rosenberg.

    Immediately after the victory over Germany, a broad campaign was launched in Soviet scientific literature to change the historical concept of the origin of the Russian people, based on the latest data of anthropology and archeology. Even in the year 1930, the Soviet historian Y. V. Gotye wrote in his work THE IRON AGE IN EASTERN EUROPE, "The settlement of the Slavic tribes on the left shore of the Dnepr made me think that the companions of the early Slavic advances towards the East and Southeast should have been the Nordics." In his work THE EAST-SLAVIC TRIBES, P. N. Tretyakov colorfully confirmed this thought. In the publications of this time, one clearly felt the political objective to prove that "the oldest brother in the brotherly family of Soviet peoples" was the Russian, precisely because he is of Nordic descent. Cinema, paintings and sculpture of this era bear witness to this truth. The racial ideals that were inherent in the artistic artifacts of the vanquished easily transferred to the victors. The paintings and sculptures of Josef Thorak and Arno Breker - the leading German sculptors - found their reflection in the Mamayev Cemetery in Stalingrad and in the design of the metro stations in Moscow. Until today, the main entrance of the Lenin Library is - as one drop is to another - identical to the facade of the Reich Chancellery.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Japetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, September 20th, 2010 @ 08:23 AM
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    W. Eurasia
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    Do you believe in this "superiority"?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    Quote Originally Posted by Japetos
    Do you believe in this "superiority"?
    Of course.

    Constantin

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Yes, the slavs are the true aryans... eyes:

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Yan Chekanovsky and Karol Stoyanovksy
    The translator just transcripted Polish names from their Russian-Cyrillic spelling into English. :laugh: The first person however is spelled Jan Czekanowski, the second one Stojanowski.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

    SPENGLER

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    Until today, the main entrance of the Lenin Library is - as one drop is to another - identical to the facade of the Reich Chancellery.
    Lenin Library




    Reich Chancellery


  7. #7
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2009 @ 07:54 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Gender
    Religion
    Latin Catholic
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    THE BIOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY OF THE NORDIC RACE

    by Vladimir Avdeyev
    (translated by Constantin von Hoffmeister)


    Until now, nobody thought of studying the Soviet works of anthropology and genetics on the basis of classic racial science, and thus re-evaluate them. From this point of view, the infamous concept of "the biological superiority of the Nordic race" reaches the status of academic fact - all achieved by "the leading Soviet science" that was supposedly serving the ideals of "all progressive humanity."

    As the ideological confrontation was in full force, the famous German race scientist Ilse Schwidetzky, in her book RACIAL SCIENCE OF THE OLD SLAVS (1938), proved that "the western and eastern branches of the Slavs belong to the Nordic race." Poland and Germany were no allies of the Soviet Union at this time, even though its leading anthropologists Yan Chekanovsky and Karol Stoyanovksy had the same points of view on the racial belonging of the Slavs. The American scientists Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant characterized the population of the northern and central parts of Russia as "continental Nordics."

    One of the leading scientists of Germany in the field of biochemical analyses of racial characteristics, Otto Reche, conscientiously referred in his works to the writings of the Soviet scientists B. N. Vishnevsky, A. A. Melkich and V. Y. Rubashkin. He was a member of the NSDAP, but as a true scholar he could not ignore that, for the basis of the method for the calculation of pure-blooded Aryans in the Third Reich, the contributions from the permanent board of the blood group research department in Charkov, as well as the magazine DOCTOR'S ISSUE, the NEW BIOCHEMICAL AND RACIAL MONITOR and other accomplishments by Soviet scientists were all fundamentally important.

    The German specialists in the field of dermatoglyphics (the science of determining races and nationalities with the aid of finger prints) referred to the Soviet scientists P. S. Semyonovsky and M. V. Volozky. The developers of the concept of racial hygiene in Germany consciously published the works of N. K. Kolzov, Y. A. Filipchenko and B. I. Slovzov. V. M. Bechterev was highly esteemed among the German race psychologists, as were N. V. Timofeyev-Resovsky and A. S. Serebrovsky among geneticists. In his book RACIAL HYGIENE (1988), the reputed modern English writer Robert N. Proctor mentions following interesting facts, based on his archival research. N. V. Timofeyev-Resovsky was sent to Germany as part of a government pact with the USSR and became the director of the Institute for Genetics at the Kaiser-Wilhelm Institute in Berlin. Later, he lectured at courses for qualifying SS-officers, and in 1938 he participated in an open meeting of the party elite. He gave his lecture immediately after the leader of the Racial Policy Office of the NSDAP, Walther Gross, but before main ideologue of the Third Reich, Alfred Rosenberg.

    Immediately after the victory over Germany, a broad campaign was launched in Soviet scientific literature to change the historical concept of the origin of the Russian people, based on the latest data of anthropology and archeology. Even in the year 1930, the Soviet historian Y. V. Gotye wrote in his work THE IRON AGE IN EASTERN EUROPE, "The settlement of the Slavic tribes on the left shore of the Dnepr made me think that the companions of the early Slavic advances towards the East and Southeast should have been the Nordics." In his work THE EAST-SLAVIC TRIBES, P. N. Tretyakov colorfully confirmed this thought. In the publications of this time, one clearly felt the political objective to prove that "the oldest brother in the brotherly family of Soviet peoples" was the Russian, precisely because he is of Nordic descent. Cinema, paintings and sculpture of this era bear witness to this truth. The racial ideals that were inherent in the artistic artifacts of the vanquished easily transferred to the victors. The paintings and sculptures of Josef Thorak and Arno Breker - the leading German sculptors - found their reflection in the Mamayev Cemetery in Stalingrad and in the design of the metro stations in Moscow. Until today, the main entrance of the Lenin Library is - as one drop is to another - identical to the facade of the Reich Chancellery.
    Why is the richest country in the world Alpine then?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ogenoct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Politics
    National Futurism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    Quote Originally Posted by white_pride_forever
    Why is the richest country in the world Alpine then?
    Which country are you refering to? What does money have to do with race?

    Constantin

  9. #9
    Account Inactive
    Odin Biggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, December 18th, 2006 @ 03:20 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Suffolk
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    I'm left handed but always right
    Religion
    Computers and the games
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    ogenoct i remember seeing your picture on here and you looked 100% Nordic so anyone thinking this is someone with an inferiority complex should reconsider.

  10. #10
    Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Post Re: The Biological Superiority Of The Nordic Race

    As the ideological confrontation was in full force, the famous German race scientist Ilse Schwidetzky, in her book RACIAL SCIENCE OF THE OLD SLAVS (1938), proved that "the western and eastern branches of the Slavs belong to the Nordic race."
    The problem is, that the old Slavs were considered by almost every reasonable scientist pred. Nordid, but the new Slavs are not the same (though still quite Nordid in many regions) as the Germans are not the same as the people of the early Germanic Reihengraeber, at least not on average...
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Biological Reality of Race [Glayde Whitney]
    By Haldís in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, July 13th, 2006, 05:26 AM
  2. Rushton: Race as a Biological Concept
    By galvez in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •