Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wink

I think Moore is just as bad as the ones he is trying to 'expose'. Money grabber.....

He doesn't care about anyone....I hate pretend do-gooders.
    Trying to pick it with Heston about his gun rally (in Bowling for C) annoyed me somewhat.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 4th, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    All Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Child Care
    Politics
    Racially Aware Celtic Pagan
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i haven't seen either and i'm not pressed to watch them, he is a disgusting excuse for a human, he see's a weakness and goes in for the kill, and the liberal whores burrow in like a tick!!

Fuck Em All!!!

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He's deceitful. Not only are his movies misleading, his entire image and reputation are fake. He's not a slobby, lower middle class American who sticks up for the average Joe; he's a millionaire himself and part of the establishment he claims to hate.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    "He sends his child to a private school -- no sense associating with the working class -- and has some trouble associating with them himself. The New York Post reported on a tantrum he threw in London: "Then, on his second-to-last night, [Michael Moore] raged against everyone connected with the Roundhouse and complained that he was being paid a measly $750 a night. 'He completely lost the plot,' a member of the stage crew told the London Evening Standard. 'He stormed around all day screaming at everyone, even the 5 pound-an-hour bar staff, telling them how we were all con men and useless. Then he went on stage and did it in public.' At his last appearance, staffers refused to work or even open the theater's doors." NY Post, Jan. 8, 2003.

He supplements his meager income with speaking tours. No more $750 gigs; on his 2004 pre-election tour he charged Utah Valley State College $40,000, Xavier $25,000, and University of New Mexico $35,000. Not bad for an hour or two's work.
    Ah, the joys of capitalism....

[...]

A look at Bowling for Columbine (my main analysis to date). In producing his Oscar-winner, Moore altered history, misled his viewers, and edited the footage and audio in such a way as to reverse the meaning. In one case, he took a speech of a person he desired to target; the problem was that the speech was in fact conciliatory and mild. So he spliced in footage from another speech, cut out paragraphs, and spliced the beginning of one sentence to the ending of another. In another, when he wanted to criticize a political advertisement, but it wasn't as pointed as he wanted, he spliced together two different political ads, then added titling which was in neither."

[source]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123