Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb Nuremberg Trials, Last Words Before Hanging

"I call the almighty Lord and plead mercy for the German people. More than two million German Soldiers already fell for the fatherland before me. I follow my sons. All for Germany!" - Wilhelm Keitel

"May god protect Germany. My last wish is that Germany unites again and the connection between the East and the West will be established. I wish for universal peace."
    - Joachim von Ribbentrop

"Long live the eternal Germany!
    " - Wilhelm Frick

"I have loved my German people and my fatherland from the bottom of my heart. I have done my duty according to the laws of my country....I fought honorable. Germany, Glück auf!" -
    Ernst Kaltenbrunner

"I hope this execution will be the final act of this tragedy of the Second World War and an example so that peace and understanding may rule among the peoples. I believe in Germany!
    " - Arthur Seyß-Inquart

"I die innocent, my sentence is unjust. May god protect Germany. May it live and one day become great again. God protect my family.
    " - Fritz Sauckel

"I salute you, my Germany!
    " - Alfred Jodl

"Heil Hitler! Purim celebration 1946! I honor the American soldiers, but not the Jews of your country. You too will be hanged by the bolsheviks one day.
    " - Julius Streicher

Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 04:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation On Judicial Lynching: The Tragic Farce at Nuremberg

I am now reading David Irving's tome on the Nuremberg trials (Nuremberg, The Last Battle) and will post excerpts on a regular basis. The entire book can be downloaded free of charge from his web site: http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/NUREMBERG.pdf P. 60 et seq.

One of the least palatable aspects of the coming trials was that there would be few crimes listed in the indictment of the German war criminals, as finally drawn up in October 1945, of which one or other of the four prosecuting powers was not itself guilty. In the cause of defeating Hitler, civilian populations had been – and were still being – burned and blasted, murdered, brutalised, intimidated, deported, and enslaved; aggressive wars had been launched, neutral countries had been occupied by pretext and deceit, and the unalterable paragraphs of the international conventions on the treatment of prisoners-of-war were still being flagrantly violated.In this respect the Americans were still, as the war in Europe ended,relatively well placed, the world having yet to feel the searing flash of the first atomic bombs.

True, in the fury of war American troops had committed a number of outrages in Sicily and on the Italian mainland, and even Lieutenant-General George S. Patton Jr, one of the war’s most illustrious battlefield commanders, was found to have ordered and concealed the shooting of German prisoners. There had too been an unfortunate incident in Germany in the last weeks of the war when one hundred and thirty prisoners died of suffocation in a train of boxcars left standing at Frankfurt; but on that occasion General Eisenhower had ordered a personal apology telegraphed to the German High Command. And there had been one less than heroic moment on April 29, 1945, for which nobody was ever called to account, when the army personnel at Dachau concentration camp surrendered, most of them ordinary German soldiers who had taken over from the fleeing S.S. guards.

Of these 560 unarmed German prisoners, all but forty were put to death on the spot by the Allied liberators (or in a few cases by released inmates whom the Americans had temporarily armed); 358 of those killed, including a doctor carrying a Red Cross flag, were lined up against a wall by GIs of the 15th Regiment, 45th Infantry Division, and summarily put to death by one American army lieutenant, whose name is known, and his machine-gunner while former Hollywood film producer George Stevens and photographers of the U.S. Signals Corps recorded the scene in black and white and in colour.

Many of the details of the pre-war crimes committed by the Bolsheviks were still not fully documented in 1945. They were not properly crimes of war, but in 1939 Britain had procured the universal censure of the Soviet Union for launching her unprovoked attack on Finland; and – most embarrassing of all – Stalin had not only sanctioned Hitler’s aggression against Poland, but by a secret annexe to the Ribbentrop–Molotov Pact of August 1939 he had secured the eastern part of that much injured country for himself; the Red Army had invaded Poland on a pretext in mid-September, and had thereafter deported large numbers of the Polish inhabitants into the Soviet interior.

The consequential horrors in the forest at Katyn need to be referred to, as does the subsequent Russian treatment of German captives
    taken on the eastern front, although here, technically speaking, the Geneva Convention did not hold sway since the Soviet Union had
    refused to become a party to it: each side had in consequence treated prisoners captured from the other with unbecoming barbarity. Of the quarter-million German soldiers taken prisoner at Stalingrad and forced into slavery, fewer than ten thousand would survive to return to Germany.

At Katyn and elsewhere in the spring of 1940, as is now known and commendably admitted by the Russian government, the Soviet secret police, the N.K.V.D., had liquidated fifteen thousand Polish officers and intellectuals captured during the Soviet invasion of Poland in September 1939 and recently removed from the prison camps at Kozielsk, Starobielsk, and Ostashkov. These men, their hands trussed in barbed wire and expertly shot with a single bullet in the back of the head, had been buried in mass graves.The British government was well aware of the truth about this atrocity. Discussing the early reports on Katyn with Eden, Sir Alexander Cadogan had cynically disagreed with the inference that it was wrong to continue to consort with the murderers, although his private diary showed that he still had qualms. ‘I pointed out,’ he recorded, ‘that years before Katyn the Soviet Government made a habit of butchering their own citizens by the 10,000s, and if we could fling ourselves into their arms in 1941, I don’t know that Katyn makes our position more delicate.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The blood of Russians cries as loud to heaven as that of Poles. But it’s very nasty. How can Poles ever live amicably alongside Russians, and how can we discuss with Russians execution of German “war criminals,” when we have condoned this?’

The French too had committed crimes, but on a paltry scale – individual murders by General Charles de Gaulle’s followers of his opponents, and routine, and by comparison relatively petty, atrocities against prisoners-of-war both during the 1940 campaign and in . In May 1945 the – still undocumented – excesses of the épuration, the cleansing of liberated France of the tens of thousands of citizens alleged to have collaborated with the Nazis, had yet to start on a large scale. On a broader canvas, however, it is necessary also to take note of the joint planning by both Britain and France for the invasion of Norway and Finland in 1940, an ‘aggression’ which would fall well within the categories of crimes against peace as they were codified by the international lawyers who would meet in London in August 1945.

On Britain’s ‘war crimes’ we are better informed since subsequent governments, and particularly that of John Major, have bared most of their predecessors’ iniquities by opening the archives. Most of Britain’s crimes were quite pointless, and provided for a needless sullying of the empire’s otherwise immaculate escutcheon – of a record of unparalleled heroism by British troops fighting often against overwhelming odds. There were the questionable orders issued by Churchill in 1939 and 1940, as first lord of the admiralty, for unrestricted naval warfare, of which mention will be made later. These were orders of such criminality that the judges at Nuremberg, including the British members of the Tribunal, uniquely found them grave enough to mitigate the crimes committed by the Nazi admirals.* There were Churchill’s 1940 orders for the invasion of Norway, which the British government successfully concealed from those same judges.

There were crimes committed in the heat of action by subordinates but sanctioned by superiors – for instance, British officers were given the Victoria Cross, the highest medal for valour, after machine-gunning the fleeing survivors of the German fleet auxiliary Altmark in April 1940 and those of the sinking minesweeper Ulm in September 1942. There were too Churchill’s orders for the military occupation, on one pretext or another, of Iceland in 1940, of Persia in August 1941, only days after promulgating the Atlantic Charter, of Madagascar, or French North-West Africa, and of several other countries which were not belligerents. Churchill had planned the forcible seizure of the Portuguese Azores in May 1943 but had been overruled by Attlee and Eden.

Of questionable legality was the enforced return after the war by the British of tens of thousands of Russians captured with Hitler’s troops, including not only the Cossacks but large numbers of White Russian pre-war émigrés whom the British sent back to the tender mercies of Stalin’s secret police after the war, knowing what their likely fate would be. At the end of May 1945 officers of the British Eighth Army had turned over to Tito three captured Serb guards regiments which had fought against him along with eleven thousand Slovenian auxiliaries. All were murdered in the forests of Gottschee. The same fate awaited the eighty thousand Croatian soldiers and thirty thousand Croatian civilians, most of them women and children, who had surrendered to the British around Maribor in the second half of May 1945; the British turned them over to Tito’s partisan army. As if the rain of fire, phosphorus – an illegal weapon – and slaughter by British bombers on cities like Hamburg, Dresden, and Pforzheim were not enough. In one senseless, horrific incident on May 3, 1945 a single British fighter-bomber had attacked and sunk the German liner Cap Arcona, moored as a refugee ship in the Gulf of Lübeck. Emblazoned with the Red Cross, the ship was carrying thousands of civilian refugees and concentration-camp prisoners back from the east. It went down within minutes, with the loss of 7,300 lives.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Throughout the summer of 1945 the bodies were washed ashore; they are buried in a single common grave on the beach at Neustadt, Holstein. That Churchill’s scientists had also prepared for mustard-gas and anthrax warfare was arguably quite proper; he had ordered a quarter of a million four-pound anthrax bombs from the United States in February 1944. By the summer of 1944 Britain had 26,000 tons of mustard-gas and six thousand tons of phosgene already filled into bombs or in bulk storage, ‘enough,’ as he was briefed, ‘to cover Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Essen, Frankfurt, and Cassel put together.’

But enraged by Hitler’s ‘indiscriminate’ use of the V–I flying bombs, in a late-night Defence Committee session on July 6, 1944 Churchill had ordered his chiefs of staff, in an inebriated outburst, to prepare to ‘drench’ the six selected German cities with poison-gas attacks in violation of all treaties and conventions to the contrary (he dismissed these treaties as ‘silly conventions of the mind,’ and as a matter of changing morality, ‘simply a question of fashion changing as she does between long and short skirts for women’). In a rare display of steadastness, his chiefs of staff finally overruled him.

In fact, Hitler had stockpiled thousands of tons of superior poison gases, the nerve gases Sarin and Tabun, but he had embargoed their use unless the Allies violated the convention first. It must not be forgotten either that Hitler’s generals were often fighting an undeclared war against hidden armies of plain-clothes irregulars and francs-tireurs who considered themselves bound by none of the international treaties and conventions. Thus the Polish underground army had boasted to the Americans in 1943 that it was making successful use of both poison gas and typhus bacilli against the German occupation troops.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    P. 84-85.

A reminder: Julius Streicher was a writer and newspaper publisher and NOT a so-called "war criminal."

They gave the gauleiter of Franconia and newspaper publisher Julius Streicher an even rougher ride after an American army officer, Major
    Henry Blitt, found him at a house in Waidbruck in the Tyrol on May 22. Challenged as to his identity, the former gauleiter admitted: ‘Julius Streicher.’ He was driven off to the prison at Salzburg. There he was handcuffed – the manacles were not removed for the next five days. Still manacled and dressed only in a shirt and pants he was driven on May 22 to Freising in Bavaria, where he was thrown into a win dowless cell without either a bed or chair.

‘Two or three times a day,’ he wrote a few days later, ‘‘I was made to stand against a wall with my handcuffed hands above my head while a Black or a military police officer beat me around the genitalia for up to one minute at a time with a leather whip. If I attempted to ward off the blows with my handcuffed hands they kicked me in the testicles. My private parts and testicles were badly swollen.’ Scarcely more pleasant was to have ‘the white police officer’ and the GIs order him to open his mouth two or three times a day so they could spit into it. If he kept his mouth shut, they forced it open with a wooden baton. They forced him to drink out of the urinal. When he once refused to, they beat him with the whip. ‘Each time he visited my cell the white police officer ripped hairs out of my nipples and eyebrows.’
    Once when Streicher refused to eat the putrid leftovers that were dished out to him they threw him to the ground and forced him to lick the (Black) soldiers’ feet.

On May 26 they finally told him to get ready for the drive to Wiesbaden. A couple of hours before that one of the GIs said to him with a smirk, ‘Now you get “kill, kill”’ – and he made the appropriate cut-throat motion across his neck. Then a Black soldier marched Streicher into the lavatories, tossed his clothing into the toilet and told him to get dressed – which was easier said than done, given his handcuffed condition. The manacles were removed only after he arrived at Wiesbaden.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Full Information about the "Nuremberg Trials"

I was searching for info about the Nuremberg trials and found this site by the university of Missouri-Kansas which seems to have great collection of info about the trials.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj.../nuremberg.htm

PS. There's a huge number of information about other famous trials at the site aswell.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 10th, 2008 @ 08:56 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Honestly, the only place to go is to read the primary source of the Nuremberg Trials.

The Avalon Project at Yale Law School
    The Nuremberg War Crimes Trials

According to revisionist scholar and professional translator of German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese, Carlos Whitlock Porter:

"As far as I know I am the only person who ever read the Nuremberg Trial transcript all the way through, not once, but several times. I have three different versions of it. I also have the complete Tokyo Trial transcript, 52,000 pages."
    http://www.cwporter.com/interview.htm

This is what the Carlos Whitlock Porter says on his website about the Nuremberg Trials and the Avalon Project:

"Carlos Porter's lengthy Made in Russia: The Holocaust... [is] a compilation of the dozens of allegedly incredible or implausible Holocaust claims advanced by the Allies - particularly the Soviets - at the International Military Tribunal... [the book] contains photocopies and photographs of hundreds of pages of the trial transcripts and documents accepted as exhibits, allowing the reader to see for himself just how irrational some of the claims were."
    Joel S.A. Hayward, THE FATE OF THE JEWS IN GERMAN HANDS, p.197

OTHER COMMENTS:
    "Porter is humorous, sarcastic and bitter..." "The site is cleverly constructed..."

" Collection of Holocaust sources from 'eye witnesses' and otherwise 'proven' accounts that are now considered absurd and false..."

"Steaming, mass electrocution, atomic bombs, 'spanking machines', human lampshades/soap/etc, shrunken heads, cannibalism, poisoned soft drinks are just some of these absurdities tried before the final version of the story..."

NOTE: The Nuremberg Trial transcript is on-line at the Yale University Avalon Project, but arranged by "days" (up to 60 + pages per day); it does not go beyond volume 22 of the 42 IMT volumes. The trial volumes in book form ("Trial of the Major War Criminals", all 42 volumes IMT, 15 volumes NMT, 8 volumes "Nazi Conspiracy and Agression") are available from http://www.wshein.com/, reprinted, on acid-free paper, complete, hardcover. Please note that the NMT are extracts only, and that "Nazi Conspiracy and Agression" is more or less worthless. For the complete NMT trials, one should contact the National Archives and purchase the microfilm: National Archives and Records Administration, 8601 Adelphi Rd., Room 2400, College Park, MD 20740-6001 USA, tel.: 001-301-713-7250, fax: 001-301-713-7482. The Nuremberg Trial Commission transcript (which has otherwise disappeared) is contained in ten bound volumes at the Dodd Collection, University of Connecticut.

How to verify what we say using the Avalon Project web site:

There is a Table on the Avalon Home Page, about half way down, with numbers from 1 to 22 in little boxes. For example, to find "IMT XVI 529" (the incredible atomic Hoaxocost), click on "16", and you get another long table with a list of all the "Days" appearing in Volume 16. Click around on the "Days" absolutely at random, till you find out where page "529" is likely to be, then use the Microsoft "Search" function, fifth down under "Edit", enter "529", and presto! You've got page 529 and the incredible atomic Hoaxoco$t.
    The page numbers are very hard to see, and look like this:

21 June 46

The search engines do not work and it is a waste of time to try to use them.
    George Bush is a Yale graduate. Maybe that should tell us something.
    http://www.cwporter.com/two2.htm

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    The 12 Legal Contraventions That Prove Nuremberg Proceedings Were Warfare On A Defeated ‘Enemy’

From Wear’s War

After Germany’s defeat in WWII, the Nuremberg and later trials were organized primarily for political purposes rather than to dispense impartial justice. Wears War brings to you each week a quote from the many fine men and women who were openly appalled by the trials. All of these people were highly respected and prominent in their field, at least until they spoke out against the trials.

German historian Udo Walendy writes:

“…the distinguishing feature of the Nuremberg proceedings was the countless infringements of the law. It is in contravention of every legal norm

1) when the victor is also the judge and has nominated himself for this office;

2) when his function is world prosecuting attorney and lawmaker at the same time;

3) when he condemns actions which hitherto were neither provided for by statute nor were in contravention of international law (e.g. the preparatory planning of a campaign by a General Staff officer or the supplying of arms by a contractor);

4) when he repeals legal clauses and systems of values which were binding on the defendants and the entire defeated Nation and establishes arbitrarily new norms that fulfill his purposes: “Crimes against Peace”, “Crimes against Humanity”, “Support of an unlawful State” etc., and then will interpret these norms dialectically;

5) when he declares German reprisals in partisan warfare retroactively as crimes and punishable as criminal acts, while the causes provoking them are disregarded;

6) when he withholds documents from the defence while serving other documents at short notice, refuses witnesses for the defence and rejects the motion to hear evidence, and when the defence is threatened also with arrest and, indeed, is taken into custody just as soon as they make a protest against some breach of the law;

7) when he distorts the meaning of documents by means of shortening, by falsifying or by shifting of emphasis, and when he then adjudges as authentic these papers so badly mangled or totally falsified;

8) when he trivializes or conceals decisive interconnections and contexts;

9) when witnesses are being kept in long-term imprisonment and are put under pressure with threats of handing them over to the GPU or bringing charges against them, thus coercing them into making false statements and committing perjury;

10) when he allows agents of the Victor Power to appear as witnesses;

11) when he brings in procedures that label just about everybody as members of a “criminal organization” and, therefore, can be treated as a criminal offender;

12) when he, after having availed himself of his newly created “legal clauses” for his vengeful purposes, cancels them again immediately, thus denying them to all other nations—and, consequently, to future international law.

Source: Walendy, Udo, Truth for Germany: The Guilt Question of the Second World War, Washington, D.C., The Barnes Review, 2013, pp. 442-443.

See Wear’s War for more and consider purchasing Germany’s War by John Wear.
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/12-le...efeated-enemy/