Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Exclamation Vlaams Blok Campaign

http://www.bnp.org.uk/cyberactive/cyber_vb04.htm

Vlaams Blok Campaign

On Tuesday 9th November, the Belgian Supreme Court outlawed the patriotic Vlaams Blok claiming that the party was "racist". The VB shares a common platform with the BNP on the issue of immigration, sovereignty over our own internal affairs without being dictated to by the European Superstate and a strong ambition to cherish our own folkways and culture. We must protest against this shocking decision to stifle free speech and outlaw a law abiding peaceful and popular political party.

We urge all our supporters to write, email or telephone the Belgian Embassy in London expressing outrage and horror at this decision to bury democracy.

103 Eaton Square,
    London SW1W 9AB.
    Tel: 020 74703700
    Fax: 020 74703795
    Email :info@diplobel.org

Lee Barnes has suggested something along the following lines, but feel free to amend accordingly.

To the Belgian Ambassador in London ,
    I am writing to record in writing in the strongest possible terms my disgust and anger at the recent banning of Vlaams Block by the Belgian Supreme Court. I am British and I would remind you that it was by the blood of the young men of this country that your nation was saved from destruction once in 1914 and again in 1940. They did not die in the name of your freedom so that the corrupt judges you have placed in the Belgium judiciary can destroy our European democracy. You are the new Nazis.

More than 1 million voters voted for the VB in your country - no one voted for the judges who made this charade of a decision. Shame on you all! If you had any decency you would resign your position now, then go to the commonwealth war graves in Flanders get down on your knees and pray for the forgiveness of those brave young men who sacrificed themselves for freedom and democracy, a sacrifice that you have prostituted on the altar of autocracy and political correctness. The blood of young British men is the foundation of your democracy - never forget that. It was our people who lifted the nazi jackboot from the Belgium nation and it was British soldiers during the Cold War that defended the space between Belgium and the Soviet Union . You do not own your nation - it is we the British people who have defended the Belgium people for decades and we demand that you respect the rights of the Belgium people and end this politically correct tyranny.

I can also tell you now that the forthcoming holiday that I had planned in Belgium will now no longer take place as I cannot financially support a country where such moral bankruptcy is allowed to go unchallenged. It is also another reason to dump your country's whole EU agenda and take back the UK 's independence. This attack on our rights as European citizens will not go unresisted. The spirit of Josef Stalin is alive and well in the Belgian Supreme Court, what next show trials?

You, and the paedophile riddled Belgium political elite that runs your country, are a disgrace.

Overseas supporters should write to their respective Belgian Embassies:

Australia: 19, Arkana Street, Yarralumla - ACT 2600 , Canberra,
    Tel: (2) 62.73.25.01, Fax: (2) 62.73.33.92

USA: 3330, Garfield Street, N.W., Washington D.C. 20008
    Tel: (202) 333.69.00, Fax: (202) 333.30.79

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    The Northern European forum supports this campaign by the BNP, and I urge all loyal TNP members to participate in this protest. We have to do our part in activism, and make our voices heard!

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb

Hot links to other Belgium embassies are here;

http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/belgium1.html
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 06:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Thank you guys, it means a lot to hear these voices of protest against these outrages. I'm going to join the party myself in all likeliness.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSTANTINUS
    Thank you guys, it means a lot to hear these voices of protest against these outrages. I'm going to join the party myself in all likeliness.
    I am going to give the embassy a phonecall tomorrow in protest!

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    They'll have a new party with a new name tonight. If I get around to it, I'll let you guys know more then. If not, I'll do it tomorrow.

aka Wehrmacht
    Last Online
    Monday, August 16th, 2004 @ 07:59 PM
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Nationalsozialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I am British and I would remind you that it was by the blood of the young men of this country that your nation was saved from destruction once in 1914 and again in 1940. They did not die in the name of your freedom so that the corrupt judges you have placed in the Belgium judiciary can destroy our European democracy. You are the new Nazis.

More than 1 million voters voted for the VB in your country - no one voted for the judges who made this charade of a decision. Shame on you all! If you had any decency you would resign your position now, then go to the commonwealth war graves in Flanders get down on your knees and pray for the forgiveness of those brave young men who sacrificed themselves for freedom and democracy, a sacrifice that you have prostituted on the altar of autocracy and political correctness. The blood of young British men is the foundation of your democracy - never forget that. It was our people who lifted the nazi jackboot from the Belgium nation and it was British soldiers during the Cold War that defended the space between Belgium and the Soviet Union . You do not own your nation - it is we the British people who have defended the Belgium people for decades and we demand that you respect the rights of the Belgium people and end this politically correct tyranny.
    a) There is no such thing as a "Belgium Nation"
    b) The Flamish actually welcomed the Germans in both world Wars. And after both World Wars the Flams were deported, harrased and even assassinated. In 1940 Flamish Nationalists were deported across the Border to France, so they could not welcome the Germans and some were even executed.

c) I strongly dislike this letter with its antigerman bias. It also shows the typical anglo arrogance, who pretend to be the saviors and protectors of decency and "humanity".

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    You are right, Dr. Brandt. This letter was written with typical ignorance. Flemish patriots are actually strongly pro-Nazi. Just have a look at any patriotic Flemish/Dutch message forum.

However such a letter may have the desired effect on the current anti-Germanic, undemocratic Belgian regime.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brandt
    a) There is no such thing as a "Belgium Nation"
    b) The Flamish actually welcomed the Germans in both world Wars. And after both World Wars the Flams were deported, harrased and even assassinated. In 1940 Flamish Nationalists were deported across the Border to France, so they could not welcome the Germans and some were even executed.

c) I strongly dislike this letter with its antigerman bias. It also shows the typical anglo arrogance, who pretend to be the saviors and protectors of decency and "humanity".
    Very true Dr Brandt, an annoying letter, I used the basic format and facts of his letter but with editing of all the anti-Germanic comments, also needed to edit to reflect my USA citizenship.
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    As a Flemish nationalist I have only one thing to say about this: whatever support we get at this particular moment is more than welcome, and I'm not one to look a given horse in the mouth. This campaign is sincere and wellmeant, and most WW2 veterans in our movement are retired or dead. Yes this letter is factually wrong and no, I don't care all that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast