Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

On Racial Primitivism and Progressivism

Quote Originally Posted by Gorostan
    What is your definition of "racial quality"?
    Put a 2m tall, blond, blue-eyed Norwegian scientist next to a pitch-black, illiterate and unprincipled Negroid hunter-gatherer from the Congo, and there you have a stark contrast of what different racial qualities embody. In some cases, it is not as visually apparent as in this example. But then you look at advancement in culture, character, IQ, achievement, humanism, aesthetics, relative prosperity, etc and you will see the difference.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 03:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Can you post some?

Have you also ever heard of Zmejevka (which is also called Gammalsvenskby). People there are descended from a Swedish farmer population from Dagö in western Estonia whom emigrated to southern Ukraine. The colony was built in 1782. The village is called Starosjvedskaja in Russian and Alt–Schwedendorf in German. I'm also looking for pictures of Volksdeutschen from Odessa and Bessarabia. Do you know any good site?

The link below is to a nice website with passport photos of the Swedes whom travelled to Sweden in 1929. The photos are too small though.

http://www.svenskbyborna.com/Historia/PASSFOTON/

Quote Originally Posted by Perun
    Nordic Ukrainians?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Put a 2m tall, blond, blue-eyed Norwegian scientist
    :icon_surp

Few Norwegians are 2m tall, and even less of those are blue-eyed and scientists. What is the percentage of Norwegians who fit that description?

next to a pitch-black,
    Hopefully. We don't want him to be a mulatto, after all...

illiterate
    Literacy is not their cup of tea. That is a European standard. If you're in favour of a cultural assimilation of Africans, then you are a great menace to Nordics and generally Europeans alike.

and unprincipled Negroid hunter-gatherer from the Congo, and there you have a stark contrast of what different racial qualities embody.
    I think I'm in the worng movie here... They're supposed to be different. You don't want the Negro to be like the European (or Nordid for that matter), otherwise his chances of interbreeding with our women will skyrocket. Standards, values and culture are not universal. They are specific, and thus subjective. In plain English, what is good for us, isn't good for them. That which is desirable to us, can by the same token be alien to them.
    They don't teach us what is good or bad or cool, and neither do we teach them. We all mind our own business, further and take care of our own culture, cherish our own values, perfect them, and they will do likewise with theirs. There's no comparison, therefore no juxtaposition and evaluation and no standards of superiority or inferiority. They can choose to follow their own evolutionary course, while we will evolve in a different way - just like we have so far.
    Yet, there are always some insecure individuals in one group or another who think they must hide behind collective achievement and boost their egos by ridiculing others who are not comparable to them in the first place. It's deplorable.

In some cases, it is not as visually apparent as in this example.
    You don't say?

But then you look at advancement in culture, character, IQ, achievement, humanism, aesthetics, relative prosperity, etc and you will see the difference.
    I can see that difference, alright. But the standards you're setting are arbitrary and, as lg properly named them, subjective. What makes your standards absolute?

The only thing such a view does is persuading Negroes into believeing that these are the standards they should go by and that these standards are absolute, which will make him imitate "whitey". Next thing you know, the Negro will speak a European language and bed a white (or Nordic) "hoe".

This worldview is what got us into this mess in the first place - white colonisers foisting the view that their ways, values and culture are superior to any other on others and thereby setting the standard for what is "proper" and "superior" for the members of other races. I already mentioned what that brought about...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Literacy is not their cup of tea. That is a European standard. If you're in favour of a cultural assimilation of Africans, then you are a great menace to Nordics and generally Europeans alike.
    On the contrary. I am altogether against assimilation between races. Me pointing out obvious differences does not mean I want them to get to our level. How do you deduce that?

I think I'm in the worng movie here... They're supposed to be different. You don't want the Negro to be like the European (or Nordid for that matter), otherwise his chances of interbreeding with our women will skyrocket. Standards, values and culture are not universal. They are specific, and thus subjective. In plain English, what is good for us, isn't good for them. That which is desirable to us, can by the same token be alien to them.
    They don't teach us what is good or bad or cool, and neither do we teach them. We all mind our own business, further and take care of our own culture, cherish our own values, perfect them, and they will do likewise with theirs. There's no comparison, therefore no juxtaposition and evaluation and no standards of superiority or inferiority. They can choose to follow their own evolutionary course, while we will evolve in a different way - just like we have so far.
    They are different, and that is my point. I can't see what difference it would make to appease the negroes, and tell them they are of equal racial quality to us. They are what they are, and we might as well be honest about that. They are inferior to us.

Yet, there are always some insecure individuals in one group or another who think they must hide behind collective achievement and boost their egos by ridiculing others who are not comparable to them in the first place. It's deplorable.
    I am feeling insecure about the future of my race, because egalitarians are attempting to bury the truth that the white race is superior, and thus opening a wide door of possibilities regarding assimilation, integration and miscegenation. Collective achievement of a race or population is noteworthy, and one can draw conclusions from that. Everything does not revolve around the individual. We are talking about gene pools here.

I can see that difference, alright. But the standards you're setting are arbitrary and, as lg properly named them, subjective. What makes your standards absolute?
    Racial standards are reality. They are not my standards, but the standards of the ages of evolution.

The only thing such a view does is persuading Negroes into believeing that these are the standards they should go by and that these standards are absolute, which will make him imitate "whitey". Next thing you know, the Negro will speak a European language and bed a white (or Nordic) "hoe".
    Nonsense. The negro can never reach the level of the white man. That is why we have affirmative action in place everywhere in society, and the dumbing down of school curriculums in order to accommodate them. The real problem is white people trying to stoop down to the negro's level.

This worldview is what got us into this mess in the first place - white colonisers foisting the view that their ways, values and culture are superior to any other on others and thereby setting the standard for what is "proper" and "superior" for the members of other races. I already mentioned what that brought about...
    I strongly disagree.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    On the contrary. I am altogether against assimilation between races. Me pointing out obvious differences does not mean I want them to get to our level. How do you deduce that?
    Your last answer seems to contradict that.

They are different, and that is my point. I can't see what difference it would make to appease the negroes, and tell them they are of equal racial quality to us. They are what they are, and we might as well be honest about that. They are inferior to us.
    That which is not comparable to us can not be inferior to us.

I am feeling insecure about the future of my race, because egalitarians are attempting to bury the truth that the white race is superior, and thus opening a wide door of possibilities regarding assimilation, integration and miscegenation. Collective achievement of a race or population is noteworthy, and one can draw conclusions from that. Everything does not revolve around the individual. We are talking about gene pools here.
    There is no inherent superiority. By setting the same standards for all races, you are just lumping them all together.

Racial standards are reality. They are not my standards, but the standards of the ages of evolution.
    Everyone evolved in their own way.

Speaking of racial standards, Congoids seem to be better off than Europids. They are more aggressive, they have higher levels of testosterone and they bed our women. Survival is the only tangible standard for evolutionary (racial) superiority - if there is one - and we don't seem to be those who are gaining the upper hand.

Nonsense. The negro can never reach the level of the white man.
    Nor can the white man ever surpass the Congoid in his specific qualities.

That is why we have affirmative action in place everywhere in society, and the dumbing down of school curriculums in order to accommodate them.
    More proof that we are not comparable in the first place.

The real problem is white people trying to stoop down to the negro's level.
    That's even a minor problem.

I strongly disagree.
    If non-whites didn't imitate us, they could hardly be assimilated in the first place.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Your last answer seems to contradict that.
    Explain.

That which is not comparable to us can not be inferior to us.
    Everything is comparable. Humans can be compared to chimpanzees too. And humans are superior to chimpanzees in evolutionary development, especially of the intellectual capabilities. It is all about intelligence.

There is no inherent superiority. By setting the same standards for all races, you are just lumping them all together.
    I don't understand your logic. Everything can be compared, and there are degrees of evolutionary advancement. Just as Homo sapiens is intellectually superior to Homo erectus, so the white race is intellectually superior to negroes. Only truth-denying anti-racists would reject this. Don't tell me "there is no inherent superiority". That is just anti-natural egalitarian bullshit.

Everyone evolved in their own way.
    Well, duh.

Speaking of racial standards, Congoids seem to be better off than Europids. They are more aggressive, they have higher levels of testosterone and they bed our women.
    You are grasping straws. If Congoids are so much better off, why is Africa in such a mess? And Haiti? The Congoids cannot even help themselves. Which country is better off - Norway or Congo? You decide.

Survival is the only tangible standard for evolutionary (racial) superiority - if there is one - and we don't seem to be those who are gaining the upper hand.
    You are viewing 50 years of history, whereas you should view at least 2,000 years of history. You cannot draw superiority/inferiority conclusions by looking at a few decades worth of political influence after a major war was lost/won. Even so, white people have most power in the world still, even though they are a small minority already.

Nor can the white man ever surpass the Congoid in his specific qualities.
    The white man doesn't need to run fast. He has a brain.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    You do not need to compare your race to others to appreciate its qualities. You do not need to label people "low quality" or "inferior" because they look different from yourself. I was just wondering how someone can tell from a picture a person is "low racial quality" when you can't deduce anything about the person's intelligence or personality.

"High racial quality" is subjective. Your 2 meter tall, pale-skinned, lean and lanky Norwegian would be bad breeding material North of the Arctic Circle or south of the Equator.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Too bad you aren't one, huh?
    I'm a Cosmotheist, thus, I am doing the work of the Creator. What I am racially is not important. I am ready to sacrifice myself for something higher than myself. I said Nordids are the pinnacle of man. Even they are only a stepping stone to the Superman.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What is your definition of "racial quality"?

A racial quality is an attribute of a race. A strong chin is superior to a receding one. Long legs are superior to short ones. Creative is superior to uncreative. High intelligence is superior to low intelligence. A long high bridged nose is superior to a wide flat one.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lg
    You do not need to compare your race to others to appreciate its qualities. You do not need to label people "low quality" or "inferior" because they look different from yourself. I was just wondering how someone can tell from a picture a person is "low racial quality" when you can't deduce anything about the person's intelligence or personality.
    It is possible to tell from a picture whether someone is of low or high racial quality. Can you, for example, tell from a picture whether a Homo sapiens and a Homo erectus is more intelligent? Sure you can...

"High racial quality" is subjective. Your 2 meter tall, pale-skinned, lean and lanky Norwegian would be bad breeding material North of the Arctic Circle or south of the Equator.
    I disagree. Intelligent Norwegians make for better Arctic explorers than Inuits ever were. It is in the brain.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast