Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For Masculine Male Only

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sicklecellanemia

Nice put!

-----------------------------------------------------------

PS;Bradford what a bunch of crap you are saying about European war experience, if anyone we must have the most! I descent from the most strong and proud warrior people ever walked this earth and what do you? you are properly some walking hybrid just happy enough you have white skin,

you act like a troublemaking Jew.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bradford I would advice you to calm down and remember that we are all on the same boat here and with your attitude and behaviour you are going to sink our boat. If you believe that through violence you'll solve some of our common problems, I would say you are perceiving the situation in a wrong way. Violence will only either kill you or get you thrown in jail excluding the non-Whites you manage to damage with your violence, which will only make the Politically Correct Liberal Media happy, so they can continue to portray us in a manner that demonizes us, that is, as violent angry idiots without any intellect and out to destroy the "innocent" racial and ethnic minorities.

Refrain from posting any offensive material towards board members, especially White Nationalist board members which you are supposed to consider as Comrades. If you do not refrain from such actions you should be given an official warning.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with most of what you said comrade, but im not sure I agree 100% with this:

Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
    Violence will only either kill you or get you thrown in jail excluding the non-Whites you manage to damage with your violence, which will only make the Politically Correct Liberal Media happy, so they can continue to portray us in a manner that demonizes us, that is, as violent angry idiots without any intellect and out to destroy the "innocent" racial and ethnic minorities.
    there is a time for talk and there is a time for war!

88and308

If it was not for veterans like myself you would all be speaking
    Russian with a Jewish commisar running your lives.
    Your profile says you were born in 1969...as I recall WW2 was fought in the 1940's...I may be wrong though, considering time is relative in the jewish world.

We're still waiting for your links showing your exploits, Bradford.

Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    disabled
    Politics
    Pro White
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bratford - YOU have got to be a plant from some anti nationalist site or a Fed no one in their Right mind talks this much trash unless they are Terminally stupid or a Narc..
    " Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." -Robert E.Lee

Bradford

Sissy

Sissies, wimps, cowards and dingle winnies. You pussies do not
    like un-PC speach. I would love to get you girls
    into some military training. Many of you are probably butt bandits or pussy munchers.
    Euro 'men' have been pussified by the mass media. You let invaders walk around like they own your countries.

Why do Euro 'men' fornicate? You should get married and have families.

Why do you get drunk, smoke dope and do drugs?

Why do you let women become your defence ministers?

Why do you let ShitSkins fuck your women?

My opinion is sloth and decay of your values. Courage comes from strongly held morals.

Violence is the method of our survival, Bradford

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    there is a time for talk and there is a time for war!
    Of course, but when I expect War I expect something organised with the support of a sizable proportion of our population as a Race, not a street fight which will probably take us nowhere.

If War is needed for our Race's survival then so be it, but I would prefer a more pacific way to sort our problems, although that is hard.

Last Online
    Sunday, September 7th, 2003 @ 04:45 PM
    Occupation
    Masonry
    Politics
    Pro White
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

QUOTE:
    Of course, but when I expect War I expect something organised with the support of a sizable proportion of our population as a Race, not a street fight which will probably take us nowhere.
    ---------------------------------------
    This is true, we wait until our numbers are up.
    For entertainment porposes lets say that Bradford wants to stop immigrants from coming into the U.S.
    Say he takes out 100 of them.
    In the last 5 years we had 31.7 MILLION immigrants in this country that were DOCUMENTED!
    How would your/my death benefit our race?
    We would be killed or imprisoned if we did this.
    Then in the next five years guess what, the brown horde would still continue to come in and us and our sacrifice would either be forgotten or the media would turn us into evil killers attacking "poor innocent people".
    Unless I am forced, I never enter into a battle in which I don't have at least a chance to win.

Adolf Hitler once said," All who are worth fighting and dying for are dead.
    The ones left are not worth fighting or dying for."
    Is this what you want, Bradford?
    All of us who are dedicated and brave to die?

Bradford, I think that you already know what I think you really are, so I won't insult you.

Just remember the saying, No one hates war more than those who must fight the war.

Anyone who relishes killing has never done it.
    Killing is no more than the swatting of a fly,but once done, it can never be undone.

I remember my dad and my uncles waking up screaming and shaking in the middle of the night.
    Is this what you want, Bradford?

I remember my uncle Fred going to the drive-in movies with us on the Forth of July and when they set off the fireworks it took us an hour to get him out from under the vehicle and he had this glazed,crazed look in his eyes and NO ONE was going under there after him!
    He was the most decorated Veitnam Veteren in our little county so his bravery is unquestionable.
    Is this for you, Bradford?

We will know when/if the time is right and we can win.
    Things are already looking up for us and our numbers are growing.
    When/if the time is right, I will proudly stand in the front lines and fight and if necessary die for my race,culture,heritage, and ideals.
    But right now,IMO I am much more valuable to our cause raising my White children, recruting more White Nationalists, writing to those politicans who can change laws, instilling PRIDE in being White to our youth who do not even LEARN WHITE HISTORY in our schools, Writing letters to the Editor of my local newspaper, etc... ohh yeah, and staying alive so that I will be here when/if the real battle comes!

We are at war right now but it is a war of ideas.
    They are trying to weaken our peoples pride.
    Lets not make them successful!!!!!
    14 Words: We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children!

Obergrenadier

bradford are you fucking joking? go get laid man... jesus....

MistWraith

Hmm.

I can't seem to go to ANY pro-White site without reading some chauvenistic garbage, lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast