Post For Masculine Male Only

Here is an power website for men. It has the psychology and
    mathematics of mating.

http://heretical.com

Here are just a few gems.

Theorem #9 Females, if unconstrained, will treat animals better
    than their own males.

The Super Masculine State dominates.
    The Super Feminine State becomes extinct.

Proposition #8=> It is only necessary for females to know
    that an argument exists, and that a body of people concurs
    with it, to apply it.

When Aryans had a super masculine culture we ruled the world.

As we have become more female we are crashing toward
    extinction!!!

Males must become the masculine violent and dominating.

Women fear violence more than anything else that a man
    has in his arsonal.

Victory lies in masculinity and violence.

88/14

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the strange site, what really stroke me was that I found information's about Peter Kürten one of my old rare classic favourite killers from the early 20th in Germany. its always interesting to read about him. and the site contained other interesting things as well.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've read through this site before, it looks like some kind of a gay pride site......:XCN

Well jokes aside, I can't say I really like the politics of it. It is the diametric opposite of feminism but we don't need to replace one evil with another. Why can't the sexes just compliment each other in the way that nature has intended, instead of hating each other like homosexual christian morons??

It seems to me you are saying that a woman is totally useless, unintelligent, and should be submissive, the man violent to his wife....... this is totally sick.

I dislike feminism for the same exact reason.

88and308

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...threadid=35115

Bradford has argued for this recently...he was thoroughly denounced on that thread, as well.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 4th, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    All Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Child Care
    Politics
    Racially Aware Celtic Pagan
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bradford x_nono is a shit stirring piece of CRAP... you are better off ignoring the twat...

In Sisterhood

Vicky

Bradford

Post Masculine Man

A masculine man does not have to beat his wife. Men and
    women have natural roles. The man hunts and gathers, makes
    war, and works to provide for his family.

The violence is to be directed, not at his wife and children, but
    at the enemies of our race.

Violence is forbidden speach. 'Why'?

Violence is the most powerful tool of political change. Public schools teach non-violence. History teaches us violence is the engine of change. The sucessful 'non-violent' movements were
    backed by allied wings of their movements, which did profess violence.

The American Blacks are a good instance. They rioted and have
    committed millions of assaults on Whites. We reward them with
    government jobs and generous social welfare. Whites are paying
    tribute to the Blacks similar to Rome paying Attila or Hannibal.

White men have become soft. They will not say 'nigger' to a
    black walking down the street with a pretty 'white girl'.

Women have gained more power in Aryan communities, than
    ever before. Aryan men have never been as weak.

Women were healthier, happier and more confident in the
    traditional roles of our ancestors.

The current arrangements are unhealthy and unnatural. Women want men. The competition between and women is healthy. A boxer is not angry at his oppenent punching him. A husband should not get angry. When a women acts and followers her instincts.

A father most say NO to his children. A husband and male leaders must say NO to women, "when it is wise".

Finally, not one of the previous posts has read Simon Sheppard.
    He is not a kook. His papers are all heavily documented, but more
    importantly objective, reasoned and logical. It would take hours to read all the papers on psychologoy and mating.

Mating is the most important issue of our race. Without good
    mating practices any species goes extinct.

Women, please do not post on this thread. MEN ONLY

88/14

Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 04:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Masculine Man

Originally posted by Bradford
    Women, please do not post on this thread. MEN ONLY
    88/14
    I have a newsflash for you Bradford. Women are just as capable as men to express an opinion. I am sick of this men against women attitude that a very very very small percentage of WN appear to have. My wife has been in the movement since she was 15 and has acomplished so very much. I would never think of her as a breeding machine or some form of decoration for me. She is my equal (note for the idiots this does not mean she is my copy obviously there are differances in gender and therefor abilities) For everything I can do better than her she has just as many things she is better at. Women are an equal part of this movement and in many cases I have seen been the backbone of it while men act the fool they are the ones that are serious. To margenalize WN women in this way is abhorant. No wonder so many women are uninterested in joining with us even though the cause is just. Attitudes like that are not going to be tolerated by the majority of WN's and therefor would not be a part of a white homeland. If we are to fight amongst ourselves and amongst our women over individual ideals and religions and the sort before even one piece of foundation is built towards changing the state we are in then it is all for not. Go find a group of skins or whatever you consider yourself and live in your man fantasy land while fighting for the race. Just don't expect many to agree with you on it. There have been quite a few threads on SF about this in the past couple weeks and the huge majority of posters disagree with you on this. I suggest you figure out what causes you to have this chip on your shoulder about women before it festers more and causes you more mental strain.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Masculine Man

Originally posted by Bradford
    A masculine man does not have to beat his wife. Men and
    women have natural roles. The man hunts and gathers, makes
    war, and works to provide for his family.

The violence is to be directed, not at his wife and children, but
    at the enemies of our race.

This makes sense in my opinion, I think what triggers people is the fear for gender oppression, I my self is a very dominating man also and I like to know where I got my woman, but im not working against her, she's a part of me, I believe in the archetypical roles of man and woman but im not going to restrict my beloved to not get a carrier and ect, I love womans from the depth of my heart, they know so much more than men in many aspects and also the other way around, a woman is what can give me the best feeling in the whole universe, and im hopefully very respectful to womans, but we cant deny that men and woman's are not equal no matter how splendid it sounds, we are the equilibrist towards our own existence. its not about working against anybody, I dont know if I misunderstood Bradford? maybe I idealize his words into my own thoughts or maybe that was really what he was trying to say?

PS i agree with much of what Mavoric just said,

88and308

Bradford is not talking about honorable intentions...he has said (I paraphrase) "My wife is taking contraceptives; I want more children, she says no. I intend to leave her and get another woman because of this."

In other words, he's going to cut and run when it suits him, and his organs...the children, and his "dearly beloved" wife be damned.

I must agree with Bradford's assertion of violence being "unspeakable" to modern man...yet violence (even if it is "economic violence") must not be directed at women, unless they be race traitors.

Refusing to provide more children (when she's already given 4) is not an acceptable definition of "race treason."

Bradford, perhaps you should clarify--what do you intend your role to be, once a divorce occurs? Will you actively support and raise your first four children, or will it fall to the woman?

Incidentally, I have no desire to read about "the pyschology and mathematics of mating."

Mathematics?!? 1 + 1 = 2 (sometimes 3 ) and "Tab A goes into slot B"....any talk of pyschology is too closely related to jewish values for me to consider anymore...it is all poison.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

its primitive to say psychology is Jewish, its like saying mental aspects & cogent analysis of the mind is only behold those of the Jewish race, there are many Jews mingling with the multi international presented psychiatric, but far from dominating other branches. behold that please! psychology is a animalistic phenomenon spread all over and we need people with insight in this all over! if you dont like psychology or psychiatric then stop reading Jewish lecture books.

as for bradfords intentions im not sure or convinced yet. it seems to be something subjective after all or some kind of after rationalizing/self justification. but maybe he just realized why his acting like he does or simply by this: creating the foundation for new acts.

All I can say is, it sounds like you got some dilemmas with your wife. please try understand the woman better, you can be a man so much more (in all manly aspects) if you understand the woman better!

dont go blindfolded into misanthropic misogynation, my questions are: what is a woman allowed to do in your opinion and a woman not allowed to do in your opinion?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast