Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are The Greatest Extremists on the Forums?

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Nordicist/pro-Northern European - Why did no one mention NordicPower88 and Yggrasil? Or Arno? LOL. :-P

And don't forget volksdeutsche on the Nordicist list.

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European - galvez, but he seems more interested in trashing Nordics than saying nice things about Mediterraneans. Dienekes_Pontikos seems to want to 'swarthify' Greece (probably for personal phenotypical reasons), he's not extreme if he doesn't care if all races mix and make a Mediterranean-pseudo race. ROMA, that Italian who bathed in the Ganges and wants to bang Indian Bollywood girls was pretty bad, too! Hmm.. maybe Iranian with his insistence that Aryans were dark hooknosed people should be on the list, although he 'shit of all race...' Oh, and can't forget AWAR aligned himself with the swarthoids with his 'it's nice we Meds have a place to talk' post (or something similar) on that Med/Dravidian forum...

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European - Prodigal Son and Ross more than the others. They even seem to think I'm anti-Russian because I like Ladogans and don't post the perfect Corded examples they prefer to present as 'real Russians.' LOL. Stríbog can't be considered, since 6 months from now he might change back into Nordishesblutundehre. :-P

I would put myself in the moderate camp of pro-Eastern Europeans! I don't hate or make fun of any group (ok- gypsies, ROMAnians, the stinky French, Kurdish dudes with bad manners, Swedish sluts, etc..) like some of the people I listed unless I'm pissed off about something.

I guess this makes me ambivalent, or even disloyal according to some people. And of course it all boils down to the fact that I'm really just jealous of Nordics! (Even though I'm the absolute least interested in proving my 'Nordicness' of any person on this forum..)

Last Online
    Sunday, December 25th, 2005 @ 07:45 AM
    Subrace
    north-europid
    Country
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Slavicist/pro-Eastern European - Prodigal Son and Ross more than the others. They even seem to think I'm anti-Russian because I like Ladogans and don't post the perfect Corded examples they prefer to present as 'real Russians.' LOL.
    Well that's not true. Noone asked you to post pics of Corded Nordics and present them as Russians, Prodigal only asked you not to call everyone from Russia "Russian". And as far as I remember Ross was not saying anything at all on that matter, no?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 09:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid
    Country
    Family
    Currently dating
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Tribal, Social, Earthly
    Religion
    Gythia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Reginleif?
    why thank you.....

-Reginleif
    Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haldís For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 09:55 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Who are the greatest extremists?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    galvez, Dienekes Pontikos, diabloblanco, nemo.
    I won't vote because there is political bias involved, but it makes me feel proud knowing that I am labeled an "extremist" by Nordicists.
    "The great African, the great ancient African! Here you have an expression, ancient African, which can be opposed to modern European, and which is at least of equal value. St. Augustine was African and he was of the ancient world; so was Tertullian. And why should we not say: 'We must Africanize ourselves ancientwise,' or 'We must ancientize ourselves Africanwise?'"

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Last Online
    Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 @ 12:04 AM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Tired Re: Who are the greatest extremists?

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Oh, and can't forget AWAR aligned himself with the swarthoids with his 'it's nice we Meds have a place to talk' post (or something similar) on that Med/Dravidian forum...
    I'm neither Mediterranean nor Dravidian, but, behold, I'm an admin at that forum. I invite all of you to visit and view the Dodona forum .

There you can check out if I ever said anything of the like, and of course participate in the discussions.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I'm neither Mediterranean nor Dravidian, but, behold, I'm an admin at that forum. I invite all of you to visit and view the Dodona forum .

There you can check out if I ever said anything of the like, and of course participate in the discussions.
    It's very simplistic to base racial classification on pigmentation or political views. Dienekes, for example, is a brachycephalic Alpine. According to him, I am partially Alpine (which I am). AWAR is UP. Region of ancestry is not the determinant of race.

These labels are just so politically charged. The irony of ironies is that many Nordicists are not even Nordic -- although their "Nordishness" is bound to be inflated in certain forums because they hold on to certain political views.
    "The great African, the great ancient African! Here you have an expression, ancient African, which can be opposed to modern European, and which is at least of equal value. St. Augustine was African and he was of the ancient world; so was Tertullian. And why should we not say: 'We must Africanize ourselves ancientwise,' or 'We must ancientize ourselves Africanwise?'"

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by almogàver
    This, of course, is your own version of the events. Biased as it is.

-alpha3-
    SF = meds...? they represent the whole European world.. just log in and see.. dont know where this notion comes from.. maybe its harder to insults other Europeans there.... is it this thats bothering some maybe ? btw.. i`v seen some " nordicist " people be very jew friendly .. wich makes one wonder where their symphaties lies...

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    SF = meds...? they represent the whole European world.. just log in and see.. dont know where this notion comes from.. maybe its harder to insults other Europeans there.... is it this thats bothering some maybe ? btw.. i`v seen some " nordicist " people be very jew friendly .. wich makes one wonder where their symphaties lies...
    I would agree that the liberal policies advocated by some Jews are harmful to Western societies (although Jews are certainly not the only liberals), and that it is of supreme hypocrisy for some Jews to treat Arabs in an inhumane manner and then moralize about the Holocaust. But I wonder about those who harp on and on about Jews and focus relatively little attention on their own people. Are you Spanish? It seems you have posted more about Jews than your nationality. If you are Spanish it should be obvious to you that there are virtually no Jews in Spain because they were expelled in 1492. If Spain has liberal policies destructive to its future most likely it is because of Gentile liberals trying to appease the EU than a Jewish conspiracy. A Spaniard ranting about Jews is similar to an Inuit ranting about the pernicious influence of the Australian Aborigines on the world. Quite frankly, unlike the Northern Europeans, the Spaniards purged the Jews -- and permanently. The towns Jews used to thrive in are vacant of Jews. It seems when people run out of enemies they conjure up new ones in their imagination.
    Last edited by galvez; Wednesday, February 4th, 2004 at 01:34 AM.

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by galvez
    I would agree that the liberal policies advocated by some Jews are harmful to Western societies (although Jews are certainly not the only liberals), and that it is of supreme hypocrisy for some Jews to treat Arabs in an inhumane manner and then moralize about the Holocaust. But I wonder about those who harp on and on about Jews and focus relatively little attention on their own people. Are you Spanish? It seems you have posted more about Jews than your nationality. If you are Spanish it should be obvious to you that there are virtually no Jews in Spain because they were expelled in 1492. If Spain has liberal policies destructive to its future most likely it is because of Gentile liberals trying to appease the EU than a Jewish conspiracy. A Spaniard ranting about Jews is similar to an Innuit ranting about the pernicious influence of the Australian Aborigines on the world. Quite frankly, unlike the Northern Europeans, the Spaniards purged the Jews -- and permanently. The towns Jews used to thrive in are vacant of Jews. It seems when people run out of enemies they conjure up new ones in their imagination.
    yes . I am of Galican/Spanish origin.. and i am not ranting.. its quite clear who run the worldpolitics today today isent it ? the US .. and who run US policies forced upon Europe for example? there is a reason.. I can only guess who the architects behind us immigration policies after 1960 where.. certainly not Nordhammer.. .. can u ? or the Iraq war...

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    yes . I am of Galican/Spanish origin.. and i am not ranting.. its quite clear who run the worldpolitics today today isent it ? the US .. and who run US policies forced upon Europe for example? there is a reason.. I can only guess who the architects behind us immigration policies after 1960 where.. certainly not Nordhammer.. .. can u ? or the Iraq war...
    Why should the immigration policies of the U.S. be of interest to a Spaniard? I don't deny that Jews have played a major role in the political evolution of the U.S. (as documented by Professor Kevin MacDonald), but it seems you focus more on Jews than Spaniards. The Jews no longer exist in Spain. The Iraq quagmire is a disaster for the U.S., not for Spain. Spain should not ally itself with Bush -- that's Spain's problem.

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast