Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: "A Real Case Against Jews"... written by a Jew

  1. #11
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    I'm sorry Tautalos,
    You have plenty reasons to be sorry, kid. You can't really learn anything.




    If you studied history
    Not enough, kid. Moreover, you have absolutely no critic spirit, and no capacity to judge the quality of what you read. That is why you keep saying stupid things.


    you would know that Jews persecuted the early Christians.
    Really... and the early Christians persecuted each other. Does the fact that Catholics persecuted Arianists proves that Arianists were not as Christian as Catholics?



    For the most part, Jews were tolerated untill Christianity became the official religion.
    And kept in their right place. Not OVERESTIMATED, like the Christians do.



    At Rome the Jews had a powerful and wealthy colony as early as the first year of the Christian era. If Valerius Maximus may be trusted they first came to the city about
    Big deal. In Christian Europe, the Jews achieved EVEN MORE power.

    Plus, a Christian-dominated country, U.S.A., protects Israel against all odds.




    Tautalos is so anti-Christian that he sheds tears
    Pushkin did not understand a single part of my speach. Not surprising, given his general idiocy.
    Last edited by Milesian; Monday, December 29th, 2003 at 11:59 AM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    "Heaven" is populated by Jews.
    Ehehheh... Heaven is a Pagan notion. Jews believed that the dead remained in «stand-by» until the coming of their last prophet.



    Tell that to a Jew and he goes crazy because the debased Christianity has no hold over you any longer. You are a Gentile, a goy, out of his control.
    Precisely. To abandone, at once, the whole Christian-Jewish beliefs, is to shake the root of their control over the West. Is to put at stake the established belief that «Ex Orientis Lux», i.e., the «Light comes from the East». If Jehova and Moses are alltogether refused by Westerners, then, the Jews can not claim any sort of religious or ethic or spiritual power in the West - they are just cast away and placed at the level of ancient Babylonians, i.e., a completely foreign folk to whom Europe haves no debt whatsoever.

  3. #13
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    You have plenty reasons to be sorry, kid. You can't really learn anything.






    Not enough, kid. Moreover, you have absolutely no critic spirit, and no capacity to judge the quality of what you read. That is why you keep saying stupid things.




    Really... and the early Christians persecuted each other. Does the fact that Catholics persecuted Arianists proves that Arianists were not as Christian as Catholics?





    And kept in their right place. Not OVERESTIMATED, like the Christians do.





    Big deal. In Christian Europe, the Jews achieved EVEN MORE power.

    Plus, a Christian-dominated country, U.S.A., protects Israel against all odds.






    Pushkin did not understand a single part of my speach. Not surprising, given his general idiocy.


    Calling people "kid" and reffering to their so-called "idiocy" and "stupid" posts reflect badly on yourself and makes you come across as immature which I'm sure is an injustice to you.

    You are correct, Arians were heretics, not Christians.
    Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox churches would agree with that analysis.

    Lastly, Jews did not come to any real power in Christian Europe. They started their rise to power in liberal, secular, anti-clerical Europe, particulary after the French Revolution. Their rise to power and the decline of European civilisation corresponds to the general decline of Christianity.
    and calling the USA a Christian country (when it is founded on liberal, masonic values rather than Christian ones) is debatable ;-)

    The point is that you are looking at Judaism and Christianity from an un-believing point of view. Instead, look at it from a Jewish point of view and then you will correctly discern the truth of the matter. For the Jews, the Christians have usurped their former position as "The Chosen". According to Christianity, the Jews can no longer get to Heaven by being Jews. They have lost their right and become "the accursed race".
    Therefore their hatred and fear is primarily reserved for those whom they perceive to have stolen their birth-right.
    On the other hand, if the Gentiles are faithless, then they matter nothing. You can worship Odin, Buddah, The Earth Mother, whoever you so please, you will pose no threat to their "birth-right" and thefore you have been neutralised as a threat.

    The difference between the Protocols and the words of the Jew you quoted were that the Protocols were not meant to be read by the Goyim, whereas I presume the article you posted was (and therefore is meant to bluff and lead astray).

    The 16th century eminnent Kabbalist, Isaac Luria, wrote of real Jewish perceptions of Christians and also detail why they try to lead Christians into athiesm, sin and debauchary. It's very prophetic of what the Jewish media and authorities are doing today, and it's all related with the attempt of the Jews to recover their "chosen" status from the Christians.
    As for Pagans, it doesn't matter. You can be anything as long as your not Christian, and the Jews will be quite pleased.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Calling people "kid" and reffering to their so-called "idiocy" and "stupid" posts reflect badly on yourself and makes you come across
    You should know who started the insults. I did not see any comment of yours towards your friend Pushkin.



    You are correct, Arians were heretics, not Christians.
    In fact, they were indeed Christians. They accepted Jesus as the Son of God and the highest authority after the Father, etc..



    Lastly, Jews did not come to any real power in Christian Europe. They started their rise to power in liberal,
    They were already quite powerful before all that. They were well placed at the core of the economic system of the European countries. They were probably a major influence in the decadence of the Portuguese Empire, as well as the Castillan one as well, because, living as refugees in Holland, they did what they could to attack Portugal (they were expelled from both Portugal and Spain).



    and calling the USA a Christian country
    Even today, the president speaks about God everytime, ending his speeches by referring Him; moreover, the puritanism of american society, still limits the amount of sexual innuendos than are allowed to show up in the tv. commercials.



    The point is that you are looking at Judaism and Christianity from an un-believing point of view. Instead, look at it from a Jewish point of view and then you will correctly discern the truth of the matter
    The same difference could be applied to the comparison between Judaism and Islam. And yet, nobody denies that they are both Semtic, and more, that their God is the same.



    On the other hand, if the Gentiles are faithless, then they matter nothing. You can worship Odin, Buddah, The Earth Mother, whoever you so please, you will pose no threat to their "birth-right" and thefore you have been neutralised as a threat.
    Certainly not, because, if we are not in the mood to recognize them as «the martyr-folk», what else can they demand?
    Their ethics, religious precedents, religious historic relevance... all that will be nothing for us.


    The difference between the Protocols and the words of the Jew you quoted were that the Protocols were not meant to be read by the Goyim,
    That is not the oppinion of those who consider it as false.



    (and therefore is meant to bluff and lead astray).
    Did you ever heard that saying «With truth you deceive me»?



    The 16th century eminnent Kabbalist, Isaac Luria, wrote of real Jewish perceptions of Christians and also detail why they try to lead Christians into athiesm, sin and debauchary
    That's a different matter. Having no values is different from having radically different values: the first one, is not dangerous to anybody except for the folk who adopt such life-style; the second, is the reliest from the Jewish control - because the strongest control comes from the mind, i.e.s, from the culture.

  5. #15
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    You should know who started the insults. I did not see any comment of yours towards your friend Pushkin.

    Pfff...yeah, we're bum-chums :-)
    I didn't see his comments, so if he started it then...slap on the wrist , Pushkin!



    In fact, they were indeed Christians. They accepted Jesus as the Son of God and the highest authority after the Father, etc..

    According to the Catholic Church, that is not sufficent to be a Christian, so in their eyes I re-itirate that no, they were not Christians. Holding heretical beliefs means holding different beliefs from what is orthodox and therefore technically is not strictly Christian. I understand today that the term covers a multitude of sects and denominations believing all sorts of contradictory things, however from a theological and canonical perspective, this is incorrect.





    They were already quite powerful before all that. They were well placed at the core of the economic system of the European countries. They were probably a major influence in the decadence of the Portuguese Empire, as well as the Castillan one as well, because, living as refugees in Holland, they did what they could to attack Portugal (they were expelled from both Portugal and Spain).

    Quite powerful, is a relative term. How much is "quite"?
    It's certainly no-where near the level of power and influence they held after Christianity went into decline. They have attacked Christian civilisation wherever they could (I believe the Portugese were Catholic), and at least Christian nations such as Spain and Portugal expelled them. How many democratic cess-pools do that today?
    The fact is that the decline of Christian power has reflected the rise of Jewish influence.





    Even today, the president speaks about God everytime, ending his speeches by referring Him; moreover, the puritanism of american society, still limits the amount of sexual innuendos than are allowed to show up in the tv. commercials.

    The same president that is supposedly Anti-Abortion yet it is claimed that he pushed for one of his relatives to have one? Hypocrisy is a trade-mark of politicians, you should know that. Pretending to be a good, moral Christian appeases voters and gives a positive image, which is all good for votes and moral. I could sing the praises of Allah all day here on Skadi, doesn't make me a Muslim.





    The same difference could be applied to the comparison between Judaism and Islam. And yet, nobody denies that they are both Semtic, and more, that their God is the same.

    Their God is the same? That's a matter of opinion again.
    Their believes differ in many respects and yet both claim to recieve their faith from "God". Is this a schizophrenic God?
    Is Allah and Jehovah the one and same? That's an assumption and a matter for theological debate





    Certainly not, because, if we are not in the mood to recognize them as «the martyr-folk», what else can they demand?
    Their ethics, religious precedents, religious historic relevance... all that will be nothing for us.

    I would venture that most people today are in fact athiests or non-Christian of some sort, especially if you count those who are "Christian" in name only. The Jews exert influence over all aspects of society through the immorality and decadance that they portray through the media. Do you think all the degenerates in our society do these things because they are good Christians? The idea that to succumb to Jewish influences you have to be a Christian is ludicrous. If you read the consistent teaching of the Church up until the mid 20th century, you will see that Christians are told to have as little contact with Jews as possible, to make sure they never have the same rights as us, that eternal enslavement would be fitting for them, etc.
    Please do not mistake today's Neo-Christians with proper Christians





    That is not the oppinion of those who consider it as false.

    Your point being, what?





    Did you ever heard that saying «With truth you deceive me»?

    Profound. And with lies do I enlighten you?





    That's a different matter. Having no values is different from having radically different values: the first one, is not dangerous to anybody except for the folk who adopt such life-style; the second, is the reliest from the Jewish control - because the strongest control comes from the mind, i.e.s, from the culture

    Could you clarify what you mean here? Are you saying that a religion that is diametrically opposed to and hostile to Judaism is a snare for us whereas by adopting anything else we will somehow free ourselves from Jewish control? I know a whole load of New Age neo-pagans who have absolutely no qualm with Jews at all. Not very friendly to us nasty Christians mind you :-)

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    You should know who started the insults. I did not see any comment of yours towards your friend Pushkin.
    Oh stop being a crybaby.

    Even today, the president speaks about God everytime, ending his speeches by referring Him; moreover, the puritanism of american society, still limits the amount of sexual innuendos than are allowed to show up in the tv. commercials.
    The "Christianity" Bush adheres to is nothing more than that "Rapture" bullshit, which has absolutely no basis in scriptures or Christian traditions.

    In fact here's a good critique of Bush's "Christianity"
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/STA305A.html

    The same difference could be applied to the comparison between Judaism and Islam. And yet, nobody denies that they are both Semtic, and more, that their God is the same.
    You do know that most Jews in the world are not Semetic? http://198.62.75.1/www2/koestler/
    Last edited by Taras Bulba; Monday, December 29th, 2003 at 05:50 PM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    In fact, they were indeed Christians. They accepted Jesus as the Son of God and the highest authority after the Father, etc..

    [B]According to the Catholic Church, that is not sufficent to be a Christian, so in their eyes I re-itirate that no, they were not Christians.
    That is not argument. Luther was condemned by the Church as well, and, today, nobody would consider him as not being Christian.
    The Arianists considered themselves as Christian. And all the historians agree that the first conversion of most of the Germanic folks to Christianity was towards Arianism.
    So, Arianism is as Christian as any other Christian faith.



    They were already quite powerful before all that. They were well placed at the core of the economic system of the European countries. They were probably a major influence in the decadence of the Portuguese Empire, as well as the Castillan one as well, because, living as refugees in Holland, they did what they could to attack Portugal (they were expelled from both Portugal and Spain).

    Quite powerful[/I], is a relative term. How much is "quite"?
    Enough to controle a large part of economy, and to cause troubles to two major super-powers of those times.



    It's certainly no-where near the level of power and influence they held after Christianity went into decline
    It was more a matter of natural evolution of Jewish power than of a rupture.



    The same president that is supposedly Anti-Abortion yet it is claimed that he pushed for one of his relatives to have one?
    To «be claimed» is not an argument. It is just a poor unnuendo.
    Moreover, if all the Catholics that already made abortions were to be considered non Christians, then Christianity would have a lot less believers than Islam...



    Pretending to be a good, moral Christian appeases voters and gives a positive image, which is all good
    That is not convincent, about George W. Bush. He was quite religious before being a president. And one can't base an argument in a personal doubt about an unproven aspect of another person's personality.




    The same difference could be applied to the comparison between Judaism and Islam. And yet, nobody denies that they are both Semtic, and more, that their God is the same.

    Their God is the same? That's a matter of opinion again.
    No, it is not. It is stated by their major authorities.


    Their believes differ in many respects and yet both claim to recieve their faith from "God". Is this a schizophrenic God?
    That's up to you... you are a Christian, not me...




    Certainly not, because, if we are not in the mood to recognize them as «the martyr-folk», what else can they demand?
    Their ethics, religious precedents, religious historic relevance... all that will be nothing for us.

    I would venture that most people today are in fact athiests or non-Christian of some sort, especially if you count those who are "Christian" in name only
    But the Christian mindset influenced many people, and, particullarly, some ideologies - for what is the Left, but Christianity without God?



    That is not the oppinion of those who consider it as false.

    Your point being, what?
    That the Protocols are generally considered as being a text produced by a Russian anti-Semite.



    Did you ever heard that saying «With truth you deceive me»?

    Profound. And with lies do I enlighten you?
    With lies, you deceive me even more - if I let you to.



    That's a different matter. Having no values is different from having radically different values: the first one, is not dangerous to anybody except for the folk who adopt such life-style; the second, is the reliest from the Jewish control - because the strongest control comes from the mind, i.e.s, from the culture

    Could you clarify what you mean here? Are you saying that a religion that is diametrically opposed to and hostile to Judaism is a snare for us whereas by adopting anything else we will somehow free ourselves from Jewish control?
    Yes. Because that religion «diametrically opposed to Jews» is not ethnically opposed to the Jews. Actually, it even adopts a lot of the Jewish faith: the entire Old Testament, Jehova, etc..

    Meanwhile, a religion that haves nothing to do with Jews - the Religio Romana, for instances - just let aside the Judaism, alltogether. This means that the Jews are dethroned of their position as the center of mankind.

  8. #18
    Account Inactive Saoirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 28th, 2004 @ 05:16 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Seattle - soon to the midlands
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Occupation
    Red Robins
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    636
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    You do know that most Jews in the world are not Semetic? http://198.62.75.1/www2/koestler/
    What, are you trying to say Whites are Semitic when we are mostly Indo-European?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Nationalist
    What, are you trying to say Whites are Semitic when we are mostly Indo-European?
    Where did I say that? I said that most Jews in the world aren't semetic. Just like you people claiming that I said Jesus was white when all I said he wasn't Jewish. One does not always lead to the other.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    That is not argument. Luther was condemned by the Church as well, and, today, nobody would consider him as not being Christian.
    Actually the Orthodox Church condemns Luther and his teachings as heresy.

    The Arianists considered themselves as Christian.
    And Blacks consider themselves the true decendents of Egyptians.

    And all the historians agree that the first conversion of most of the Germanic folks to Christianity was towards Arianism.
    And which historians are these?


    That is not convincent, about George W. Bush. He was quite religious before being a president. And one can't base an argument in a personal doubt about an unproven aspect of another person's personality.
    Bush has little understanding of the Bible and follows the "Rapture" BS.


    The same difference could be applied to the comparison between Judaism and Islam. And yet, nobody denies that they are both Semtic, and more, that their God is the same.
    Actually many theologians do!


    No, it is not. It is stated by their major authorities.
    Which authorities are this exactly?

    But the Christian mindset influenced many people, and, particullarly, some ideologies - for what is the Left, but Christianity without God?
    Then please tell us why Liberals look more towards pagan Rome and Greece as examples than to Christian Europe? The Jacobins wanted to destroy Christianity and reinstate a new Sparta. Exactly where is the proof for this ridiculas claim.


    Yes. Because that religion «diametrically opposed to Jews» is not ethnically opposed to the Jews. Actually, it even adopts a lot of the Jewish faith: the entire Old Testament, Jehova, etc..
    I've already refuted this. The Jews rewrote and edited the Old Testament to the point that it was hardly the same book used by Christians.

    Meanwhile, a religion that haves nothing to do with Jews - the Religio Romana, for instances - just let aside the Judaism, alltogether. This means that the Jews are dethroned of their position as the center of mankind.
    Religio Romana upholds that a conveant was made between God and the Romans. Gee does that sound familiar to Judaism?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Atheists Are Right, "God" Isn't "Real"
    By Rev. Jupiter in forum Agnosticism, Atheism, & Irreligion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Saturday, April 9th, 2011, 06:22 PM
  2. The Sci-Fi Novel Written by Uncle Adolf: "Lord of the Swastika"
    By Death and the Sun in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, October 11th, 2009, 07:51 AM
  3. Has Anyone Read "Germanic Origins"by Francis Gummere Written in 1892?
    By Nordlander in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, October 11th, 2009, 07:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •