Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    My experience from Sweden is that it is in a majority of cases a blonde woman and an arab or negro. The woman is never mentally healthy, and often suffers from other disorders like depression, borderline and similar. This makes me suspect that xenophilia should actually be diagnosed as a mental disorder. In many cases the foreign man treats the woman very bad too, so there usually is something very sick at the core of their preference for these men. There are nice and goodlooking foreigners, but these women usually choose the slime.

It is also relatively common for Scandinavian men to import Asian women. Usually the men are inadequate in relations with local women, being shy, weird or just plain ugly.

At the root of the whole phenomenon is feminism. Feminism has distorted the relationship between men and women, and dont allow Nordic men to be men, nor Nordic women to be women. The result is that some Nordics choose foreigners who are still allowed to be male or female.
    Many people suffer from depression or related issues, but most of them probably don't race mix, so I fail to see this as a direct cause.

Common for the men to import Asian women? Define common?

Some American men import foreign brides because many American women are self-centered and combative, tho they are often Eastern European and Russian women rather than Mongoloid. I sometimes see many older white men with Asian brides, probably because they want someone dependable to take care of them, and Asian women are less fussy and more obedient.

Men who are constantly rejected by their own women can't be blamed for looking elsewhere. The women on the other hand don't have the same excuse.

Feminism definitely encourages women to follow their impulses, so I agree with you there. I think giving women so much freedom and equality has done more harm than good.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balder
    I've noticed that many Filipino women have the hots for white men, and in particular, tall and fair Northern Europeans, even though they are men that are seen as too nerdy for the local Northern European women.
    I've experienced this myself. A filipino lady once seemed incredibly infatuated with me and complimented my hair and features. Mongoloid women in general seem to have a strong attraction to Northern men. Sadly the same level of attraction is rarely found among our own women. Most people take things for granted, they want something exotic.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    My experience from Sweden is that it is in a majority of cases a blonde woman and an arab or negro. The woman is never mentally healthy, and often suffers from other disorders like depression, borderline and similar. This makes me suspect that xenophilia should actually be diagnosed as a mental disorder.

It is a mental disorder. That's why I've suggested to Loki that we need a Psychology Forum. What we experience in our political affairs is a reflection of what is within. If you want to change the outer world you first have to change the inner world.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    It is a mental disorder. That's why I've suggested to Loki that we need a Psychology Forum. What we experience in our political affairs is a reflection of what is within. If you want to change the outer world you first have to change the inner world.
    Good idea. This of course also places the question of interracial marriage in a new light, instead of laws against it the participants should be psychologically examined. Not even primarily for the survival of the genotype, but for the sake of the unborn (mixed-race) children. With at least one mentally unstable parent, it is no wonder that these children very often become criminals and psychopaths (actually some of the most published "immigrant murders" lately here in Sweden were halfbloods). The combination of mentally unstable parents/bad environment, and the inevitable identity crises implies that it may not be very kind towards the unborn to give birth to mixed children.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Many people suffer from depression or related issues, but most of them probably don't race mix, so I fail to see this as a direct cause.
    I didnt mean that it is the direct cause, it's just an indication that xenophiles are not mentally healthy.

Common for the men to import Asian women? Define common?

Maybe 1 in 50 would be my guess. But its the most common choice for race-mixing swedish men. You rarely see a swedish man with a negress or arab woman, both because of aestetic reasons and the reaction from other negroes/arabs.

It is my impression that many Filipino families have developed a strategy in which one woman marries a Swedish man, and then marry other members of the family to his friends. Eventually the whole family is brought to Sweden.

Men who are constantly rejected by their own women can't be blamed for looking elsewhere. The women on the other hand don't have the same excuse.

Some obese and low-IQ women would have this excuse. It is not altogether uncommon to see these with Negro men.

But I see your point, choosing between not having a family at all and having a mixed family is not a choice I envy anyone. As usual, society is to blame for creating the situation to begin with.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Some obese and low-IQ women would have this excuse. It is not altogether uncommon to see these with Negro men.
    So why do beautiful Swedish women chase after Negros and Arabs?
    I just can't understand that considering most are far from attractive,ignorant, ill mannered and dirt poor.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 17th, 2007 @ 06:33 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    So why do beautiful Swedish women chase after Negros and Arabs?
    I just can't understand that considering most are far from attractive,ignorant, ill mannered and dirt poor.
    I would think if it was looked into, all of them would have serious problems happening before their choice of mates...

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Good idea. This of course also places the question of interracial marriage in a new light, instead of laws against it the participants should be psychologically examined. Not even primarily for the survival of the genotype, but for the sake of the unborn (mixed-race) children. With at least one mentally unstable parent, it is no wonder that these children very often become criminals and psychopaths (actually some of the most published "immigrant murders" lately here in Sweden were halfbloods). The combination of mentally unstable parents/bad environment, and the inevitable identity crises implies that it may not be very kind towards the unborn to give birth to mixed children.

Certainly a eugenic program would move in the direction of purity and racial homogenity. Mixed breeds lack identity. They can't reproduce themselves either. Nor can they reproduce one of their parent races. They are dead ends. It's like they just don't belong anywhere. Even if they don't grasp this consciously, sub-consciously it has got to cause psychological problems.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Providence Planter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Anglo
    Subrace
    Nordic
    Y-DNA
    R1A-BY30613
    mtDNA
    U8B-K2A5A1
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Blacksmith
    Politics
    Anti-Federalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Banking, pharmaceuticals and big city affluence apparently don't bring about cozy feelings for fellow countrymen. Of course, a rag like SFGate publishes how "undemocratic" it is that the people don't want to be subject to dilution or osmosis at the feet of the world intruding on their home. "Democracy" only requires globalism to work properly?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234