Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danes’ Growing Hostility To Mixed-Race Couples

Arkona
    Are you anti-preservationist?
    What makes you think I'm anti-preservationist?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I think we've heard enough of his tripe.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balder
    The slight problem is that the new laws also lead to difficulties for people who would let's say like to marry a Dutchman or a Canadian. I don't think people under 24 need to marry either. It's quite rare that such young people marry, except for some worker class neighbourhoods in Northern Europe.
    Yeah and why not?

I wanted to marry my husband at 16 but had to wait until 18 because of such idiotic laws. We're 20 now and still together, we have a three month old son. If we would have had to wait until 24 we still wouldn't have any children because I don't believe that's right (or smart) outside of marriage.

Making the marrying age so high is very stupid because a lot of childbearing years are lost for the female. It harms our race rather than helps. Our race needs all the children we can get, and they need married, stable parents.

By the way, my parents married at 16 (mother) and 19 (father) they are of courser still together as well. We are from middle class backrounds. Many of my other relatives are also marrying years before age 24. They are all marrying white people. Anyway that law has got to be the stupidest thing I ever heard. Back when our race made up nearly 50% of the world's population, the average marrying age was 16-18.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Anyone notice in all of these cases it's a female Dane that's married to a foreigner and working against the people and culture of Denmark? Certainly it's not exclusively females, but either this article does it on purpose to use women as a weapon against their people, or more women are engaging in miscegenation and betraying their families, race, and nation.
    That seems to always be the case with these types of articles..
    Coincidence? eyes:

I think if people want to miscegenate they should be allowed to leave. Such as the Amish do in America, they give their people a year to travel abroad and decide if they want to stay Amish and live in the community or leave and live in the outside world... if they leave, they can never return. It preserves the race and the culture, not a bad idea at all.
    This is a very good idea! I agree.

Now, I don't think the nation should operate in such a strict manner, people should be allowed to travel and experience other cultures, but as a rule of immigration and miscegenation, there should be laws in place to prevent it.
    Agreed.

No nonEuropeans are allowed permanent residence nor citizenship (at least not first class), and miscegenation and interracial marriage are illegal. Our world has become a dangerous world, one that is global now, and threatens the continued existence of our people. Stronger measures must be taken to insure our integrity and way of life.
    This is all very important I hate to think of how the world will be in the future if nothing is done![/QUOTE]

So let them leave, it won't be so bad for the nation, to allow willful miscegenators and traitors to breed themselves out of the genepool. Although it is a sad case for the families involved. Daddy's little girl, who he raised from a innocent child, is now a perverse, miscegenous slt that only cares for her foreign lover. What a tragedy.[/QUOTE]

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Anyone notice in all of these cases it's a female Dane that's married to a foreigner and working against the people and culture of Denmark? Certainly it's not exclusively females, but either this article does it on purpose to use women as a weapon against their people, or more women are engaging in miscegenation and betraying their families, race, and nation.
    My experience from Sweden is that it is in a majority of cases a blonde woman and an arab or negro. The woman is never mentally healthy, and often suffers from other disorders like depression, borderline and similar. This makes me suspect that xenophilia should actually be diagnosed as a mental disorder. In many cases the foreign man treats the woman very bad too, so there usually is something very sick at the core of their preference for these men. There are nice and goodlooking foreigners, but these women usually choose the slime.

It is also relatively common for Scandinavian men to import Asian women. Usually the men are inadequate in relations with local women, being shy, weird or just plain ugly.

At the root of the whole phenomenon is feminism. Feminism has distorted the relationship between men and women, and dont allow Nordic men to be men, nor Nordic women to be women. The result is that some Nordics choose foreigners who are still allowed to be male or female.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oskorei For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    It is also relatively common for Scandinavian men to import Asian women. Usually the men are inadequate in relations with local women, being shy, weird or just plain ugly.
    There's a larger representation of middle-age academic men from what I've seen among those who import East Asian (e.g. from Thailan) women to Northern European countries. I've noticed that many Filipino women have the hots for white men, and in particular, tall and fair Northern Europeans, even though they are men that are seen as too nerdy for the local Northern European women.

At the root of the whole phenomenon is feminism.
    Worse still, there are even those who want to start a feminist political party, made up of bitter women who want to create a new revolution in the same way as the one in the late 1960's. It's to me just another leftist party, although they may deny that and say it's just a movement of women from every stratum of society. Göran Person's ex-wife is one of those women.

Maybe it's a good thing though, if they can break the left block into pieces.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=174130

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    Yeah and why not?

I wanted to marry my husband at 16 but had to wait until 18 because of such idiotic laws. We're 20 now and still together, we have a three month old son. If we would have had to wait until 24 we still wouldn't have any children because I don't believe that's right (or smart) outside of marriage.
    Well, i have to realize im not smart then, to have 4 white children without being married, i'm not even engaged, i have a boyfriend though, the father to my children.
    My experiance of marriage is being locked in and beaten up...so, i don't belive in marriage and lack of freedom.

/M
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, i have to realize im not smart then, to have 4 white children without being married, i'm not even engaged, i have a boyfriend though, the father to my children.
    My experiance of marriage is being locked in and beaten up...so, i don't belive in marriage and lack of freedom.

/M
    Bless your heart, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

That's why it's always good to have male family and friends to help you with trouble like that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast