View Poll Results: are you for multicultural world or for monocultural world?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate all other races and cultures

    2 5.00%
  • I hate some of the other races and cultures

    5 12.50%
  • I have respect to other races and cultures and for this reason I want different races to exist rather than having different races and cultures to disappear via mixing which would strip this worlds of its present colors

    32 80.00%
  • I do not think that having different cultures is someting important

    1 2.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I am strictly against racism and antisemitism, and you?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Henrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Politics
    don't know
    Posts
    221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Question I am strictly against racism and antisemitism, and you?

    I personally interested in antropological questions because I like Swedish people. I observe however that this society is going too fast, if it is going to be like this soon there will be no swedish culture, no people. I would say that i am for cultural and racial diversity and for this reason I preferethat different cultural and racial groups should be very conservative and preserve their culture, tradition and racial origin. If different groups do not preserve their origin then we will loose everything - there will be a gray world with no Swedes no Spaniards, no Afircans etc. I do not judge if some race is better or worse than another but I want that there will be different races,different people, different cultures etc and for this reason I think every group should preserve their roots.

    HOWEVER to say today something like this makes people to think that you are a racist which I am totally not - rather opposite I am for diversity. The reason for this are people like Ramzig - I respect him that he wants to preserve his armenian heritage but he always says that he hates arabs and jews and calls africans gorillas. Also a common practise here is to say Jews are like this, Jews are like that etc. Many of my best friends are proudly jewish and they all have different opinions etc, some of my jewish friends say they are Zionists - that means they want to preserve their own culture and heritage and to live in Israel - I have nothing but respect to them if they want to preserve their culture.

    So I think the following about what is good and what is bad - the good thing is when people are conservative and preserve their culture - this leads to multiculturalism which is good.
    The bad things in my point of view are 1) racism 2) promotion of total mixing which in fact leads to monoculturalism which is bad.

  2. #2
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    I personally interested in antropological questions because I like Swedish people. I observe however that this society is going too fast, if it is going to be like this soon there will be no swedish culture, no people. I would say that i am for cultural and racial diversity and for this reason I preferethat different cultural and racial groups should be very conservative and preserve their culture, tradition and racial origin. If different groups do not preserve their origin then we will loose everything - there will be a gray world with no Swedes no Spaniards, no Afircans etc. I do not judge if some race is better or worse than another but I want that there will be different races,different people, different cultures etc and for this reason I think every group should preserve their roots.

    HOWEVER to say today something like this makes people to think that you are a racist which I am totally not - rather opposite I am for diversity. The reason for this are people like Ramzig - I respect him that he wants to preserve his armenian heritage but he always says that he hates arabs and jews and calls africans gorillas. Also a common practise here is to say Jews are like this, Jews are like that etc. Many of my best friends are proudly jewish and they all have different opinions etc, some of my jewish friends say they are Zionists - that means they want to preserve their own culture and heritage and to live in Israel - I have nothing but respect to them if they want to preserve their culture.

    So I think the following about what is good and what is bad - the good thing is when people are conservative and preserve their culture - this leads to multiculturalism which is good.
    The bad things in my point of view are 1) racism 2) promotion of total mixing which in fact leads to monoculturalism which is bad.
    Well said, Henrik, it's too bad that only a tiny minority of folks on this earth can understand, much less agree with, what you have to say here. Those who are diametrically opposed to you (me, and just about everybody else on Skadi, for that matter) advocate amalgamation...for them, that is the ONLY way to 'save the world.' Thus, they are not only destroyers but also lunatics.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomut2_13
    Those who are diametrically opposed to you (me, and just about everybody else on Skadi, for that matter) advocate amalgamation...for them, that is the ONLY way to 'save the world.' Thus, they are not only destroyers but also lunatics.
    I too believe in the preservation of the distinct races nature created and do not believe in abuse between races (the same as I do not believe in abuses between people). That term "racism" is a bit tricky and I do not put it past the people who came up with that term to have made it so. "Racism" refers to abuse between races, but the idea of "race" is simply neutral, a simple fact (like house, car, etc); yet many make this jump to the idea that anything at all to do with race is bad and I think that was what was intended. It's ridiculous. It's the same with that term "equality" which most tend to think means fairness; the people using the term in fact mean "identicality" which many amongst the socialist types are obsessed with. Orwell wrote about that obsession. Regarding that equality/identicality thing to show how far some go with it, some of the Kibbutz in Israel initially insisted young men and women take showers together. After a time though, and protest from the young women, the practice was ceased. There was also the efforts of some of the rad-libs in the states to not only make bathrooms be unisex, but to not even have stall doors. That failed! That obsessiveness, leaving of rationality, and the not taking into account of the human spirit all are aspects of a cult, which is what I think powerul elements of the rad-libs have devolved to.

    As for the amalgamation thing; the best way I can describe what I have observed is it's like a lot of Europeons feel guilty for some things of the past done by ancestors (and some things not done). Rather than correcting the past errors and repairing those harmed they think the integration/amalgation will atone and we all will be one, Kum Ba Ya;-); in a sense its as tho they think they can escape responsibility, I think that's the unconsciouse thought. It's a type of suicide really and I think many of them think it will be like falling asleep in a snowdrift and they just fade off, and we all end up holding hands. It will not be so easy for them; the reality is (and this is already happening in many of our societies :-( ) as "minorities" grow in numbers the murders, rapes, abuses, of our people will only increase. Our socieiteis will turn into Rio De Janeiros and South Africas which have huge crime problems. To the extent these amagalmated people are still recognizeable as Europeon they will be abused badly, sans no longer having a recognizeable identity. These people's children and grandchildren will curse them for what they did. Let's hope we have the strength to preserve our Europeon peoples!

    As for the Jewish I have no problem with them preserving themselves, having a homeland etc (the same as I desire for my own people). However I do think the relationship between Europeon and Jewish peoples has been poisonous for both, sort of like a bad marriage and beyond repair. I advocate the amicable and peaceable (if at all possible) separation of our peoples so both (Europeon and Jewish) can get their heads back on straight and be whatever it is they are supposed to be.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    I think the results of this poll are quite indicative on how the people at this board view things, in fact I must say that I am quite happy with the results displayed here, and I therefore I agree with the feelings expressed in this thread.

  5. #5
    Member Gesta Bellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Location
    30Km south from Milano
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Edric
    I think the results of this poll are quite indicative on how the people at this board view things, in fact I must say that I am quite happy with the results displayed here, and I therefore I agree with the feelings expressed in this thread.
    Let me just say one thing...
    i respect the other cultures and people ad principium but if they will become a menace and they will try to destroy my culture and my people they will be come my enemies..
    Then show me respect and i show u right back... otherwise i'll apply the famous Lex Talionis
    we must have no room for mercy or for misericordia when things are goetting worse day by day.
    Mors tua vita mea

    "E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

    Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.



  6. #6
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    Totally agreed with everything you say.
    I think that the 'jewish problem' you can see usually referred to is just our own problem with greed, maybe it's a pattern invented by jews, maybe it's not, but you can't blame Jews for everything, least of all things that greedy and rich industrialists do.

    In all the history of the world, racial and cultural diversity hasn't had such a threat as USA is.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Henrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Politics
    don't know
    Posts
    221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    As for the Jewish I have no problem with them preserving themselves, having a homeland etc (the same as I desire for my own people). However I do think the relationship between Europeon and Jewish peoples has been poisonous for both, sort of like a bad marriage and beyond repair. I advocate the amicable and peaceable (if at all possible) separation of our peoples so both (Europeon and Jewish) can get their heads back on straight and be whatever it is they are supposed to be.
    My personal opinion is that it is not really correct to speak about "Jews". They are all different as all of us. I have many proudly Jewish friends and some are in Israel. They have full spectrum of opinions- e.g. some say have very liberal ideas e.g that palestinians should be integrated in society some have opposite view that all palestinians should be transferred. Some say that they think French culture is destroyed by too large immigration, some say that " racist French people do not want to consider Africans as equal and do not let them integrate etc etc". I have heard all sort of opinions. I think head of the last election comaign of the National Front in France was Jewish as well as son in law of Le Pen is Jewish. My opinion is that there is no "Jewish questions" no "Jewish left wing liberalism" there are as anywhere conservative and liberal people and fighting with "Jewish idea" is a fighting with some illusion which does not exist. Well I know in person many proud Jews which said personally to me"scandinavian people are so amazing it's a pity they are disappearing through too low birth rate, lose slowly their culture via mixing etc".

    I have Jewish friends who said that they are Zionists - they explain it as that they want to live in their own land, marry only Jewish etc. Frankly I have only respect for their conservatism.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Henrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Politics
    don't know
    Posts
    221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    One remark on multiculturalists : I think that multiculturalists are very violent untolerant and brutal people. First they do not understand other people living - they
    must be called monoculturalists because they want to melt all the cultures in something average. The point is however that it takes 1000 years to develop a culture BUT if you take two 1000 years old cultures and mix them then the outcome IS NOT necessary a culture at all: mixing of cultures may be mutually destroying.

    Second it is very easy to prove that multiculturalists-activists are RACISTS because they usually argue that "conservative swedish people are so bad they do not want to integrate with arab or african culture" but BY DEFAULT they assume that arabs and africans are eager to inegrate with swedish culture. But why can not arab and african be proud of his own culture and heritage?
    Why there can not be african preservationist who do not want to integrate with e.g. swedish but wants to preserve his own heritage?
    thus actually multiculturalists by default consider other races as inferior as they always say that the problem is only that white people do not want integrate with "colored". Which shows that they quitly assume that other cultures are inferior and are willing to integrate. Actually I think that muticulturalists people are those who are the most violent racists but trying to demonstrate this way that they are not.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    My personal opinion is that it is not really correct to speak about "Jews". They are all different as all of us. I have many proudly Jewish friends and some are in Israel. They have full spectrum of opinions- e.g. some say have very liberal ideas e.g that palestinians should be integrated in society some have opposite view that all palestinians should be transferred. Some say that they think French culture is destroyed by too large immigration, some say that " racist French people do not want to consider Africans as equal and do not let them integrate etc etc". I have heard all sort of opinions. I think head of the last election comaign of the National Front in France was Jewish as well as son in law of Le Pen is Jewish. My opinion is that there is no "Jewish questions" no "Jewish left wing liberalism" there are as anywhere conservative and liberal people and fighting with "Jewish idea" is a fighting with some illusion which does not exist. Well I know in person many proud Jews which said personally to me"scandinavian people are so amazing it's a pity they are disappearing through too low birth rate, lose slowly their culture via mixing etc".

    I have Jewish friends who said that they are Zionists - they explain it as that they want to live in their own land, marry only Jewish etc. Frankly I have only respect for their conservatism.
    Thanks for the input Henrik. (by the way I have Swedish ancestry so it is good to meet a Swede:-)

    Generally, when I speak of another group, I prefer to be as specific as possible, particularly if I am criticizing which I think should be of a constructive nature, or protective as into protect oneself or people. I do not believe in slurs toward other peoples, check my post, you will not find them. I was not more specific as to the Jewish as I was not criticizing them (and to be sure, sometimes its not practical). It is true, that among the Jewish there is a wide spectrum of difference, ie Sephardim, Ashkenazim, Zionist, Communist, I think I have known all types. I have spoken with them, gone to classes with many, gotten to understand them well, yes, and liked many of them. Having said that, I also think, and have stated many times that Europeons primarily should put efforts on fixing things about themselves in the efforts to preserve first and not blame others. That should be the primary effort.

    Now, I think relations between peoples work exactly in the same manner as between individuals. And I think just as some relationships between individuals can literally become poisonous and unrrepairable, like the bad marriage, I think the same can happen to peoples. I do think broadly that the relationship Europe has with the Jewish people has become that, as a whole, poisonous, for both peoples. I am not interested in finding blame for how it came to be that way, it may not be possible to know, I am simply looking at it as it is now and has been for some centuries. The Swedish people's relationship with the Jewish people may be better than my nations, the US, I do not know; even should it be I probably would still advocate separation to benefit both groups. I would invite you to read this link to a thread about Professor Kevin MacDonald; he is a professor of psychology and has written numerous books on a wide variety of subjects. He is considered by most to be an honorable, moral, and humane man. MacDonald has written on the Jewish people's relationship not only with America but with Europe...this is the link

    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=6912

    One thing MacDonald indirectly points out, is that while an individual may be perfectly fine to you, the group that individual is a part of may do harm. This is not about bashing anyone, it is about reality. I ought to add many Jewish people feel the relationship Europe has with them is bad as well. They have a home now, I would even understand if they did not feel as to going there (ie Israel) and would even go so far as to offer them (if they agreed to our people's separation, land elsewhere, possibly a part of Europe and perhaps military protecton of them for a time, but after a certain point, separation. I strongly urge you to read the thread and writings of MacDonald's, the on line writings are provided on that link and they are free. MacDonald is an excellent writer and a brilliant man.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    One remark on multiculturalists : I think that multiculturalists are very violent untolerant and brutal people. First they do not understand other people living - they
    must be called monoculturalists because they want to melt all the cultures in something average. The point is however that it takes 1000 years to develop a culture BUT if you take two 1000 years old cultures and mix them then the outcome IS NOT necessary a culture at all: mixing of cultures may be mutually destroying.

    Second it is very easy to prove that multiculturalists-activists are RACISTS because they usually argue that "conservative swedish people are so bad they do not want to integrate with arab or african culture" but BY DEFAULT they assume that arabs and africans are eager to inegrate with swedish culture. But why can not arab and african be proud of his own culture and heritage?
    Why there can not be african preservationist who do not want to integrate with e.g. swedish but wants to preserve his own heritage?
    thus actually multiculturalists by default consider other races as inferior as they always say that the problem is only that white people do not want integrate with "colored". Which shows that they quitly assume that other cultures are inferior and are willing to integrate. Actually I think that muticulturalists people are those who are the most violent racists but trying to demonstrate this way that they are not.
    Great points there Henrik. I tend to think of the multi-cultist as a religious cult. And, yes, some of the most hate filled people to have ever been on the planet. That talk they do of hatred I think is most often them projecting what's within themselves upon to others.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Religion Strictly a Personal Matter? Should It Be?
    By Siebenbürgerin in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Thursday, March 30th, 2017, 12:57 AM
  2. Denmark: Antisemitism Widespread Among Moslem Immigrants
    By Bärin in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Monday, November 30th, 2009, 01:28 AM
  3. Sverige Anklagas För Antisemitism
    By Dagna in forum Sweden
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, May 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
  4. New EU-Paper: A Working Definition Of Antisemitism
    By Blutwölfin in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Thursday, May 19th, 2005, 07:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •