Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Fortunately, the Slavs and the Meds still hold to some self-respect in the USA, and especially in Europe. While Nordish people gradually become mulattoes, there is still hope for the preservation of the white race.
    Just a little more Negro blood, and they'll practically be Meds!!

Just kidding guys!! When I saw that quoted, I couldn't resist. <Runs, ducks, and looks for cover....> <For the record, I don't really think most Meds are mixed with Blacks - but Y-Chromosomes show French and Sardinians have some sub-saharan Y-lineages>

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    Well i don't know what to say as of course i have talked about women with a lot of italian guys being italian myself.
    I don't wanna bore you and tell ya about the stereotypes (often false and based on first sight) that italians have regarding (example) a swedish or german girl, but i assure you that guys here consider a lot of things as turnoffs.

The fact that meds immigrants are chasing up nordic girls in SA is not impossible to believe, usually they are mainly guys and the absence of women of their kind lead them to search for the local people.. thay take for good what they have and should they be so unkind to day that the local "menu" is not like their homemade cuisine? ;-)
    it's appreciable (in some way of course..) that they prefer at least local white girls instead of going "into the black"
    But it's not that the blonde girls that come in Italy act really differently.. not mentioning when i was in scandinavia for work and some girls in different occasion tried to hit on me, something that in italy never happens..

i think people of every races just go for sex and they are ready to do everything for that, including lying about tastes and preferences in order to please their possible preys and try to have a really multicolor "collection".
    Sad but true.
    Hey, please, tell us the stereotypes Italian guys have of Swedes, etc. I'm curious! I think stereotypes are very interesting and informative. Thanks!

Consider that what e.g. an Italian guy says to a fellow Italian about e.g. blonde women might be different from what another Italian guy says to a blond Nord type guy about blonde women. Not only that, there's sometimes a difference between who you prefer for a one-night stand, and who you want to be your wife and the mother of your children.

I know that in the USA, many Med guys from other countries are shocked when American girls hit on them. In their Med culture countries, this is unheard of, and they think the American girls are manly or sluts. But I wrote about this elsewhere, it's a question of cultural values. Nords have their perceptions of Med gender roles too, and often they are not at all admiring.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    Just a little more Negro blood, and they'll practically be Meds!!

Just kidding guys!! When I saw that quoted, I couldn't resist. <Runs, ducks, and looks for cover....> <For the record, I don't really think most Meds are mixed with Blacks - but Y-Chromosomes show French and Sardinians have some sub-saharan Y-lineages>
    Sardinians are a group aside in Europe, like Basques or perhaps Finns.
    Their genetical map was studied by some scientists and it have huge differences from the other European populations.

This is a map of the distributions in Italy of 40 genes, the difference of colours between each area indicates how different from each othe rare the populations of distincted Italian regions.
    The Sardinia island was excluded because according to such a research it would have looked as totally blue while the rest of Italy would have been almost entirely white showing a totally different genwetical composition.
    http://www.sucuncordu.net/sci-geni-mappa.jpg

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    Anedocts are really nice to read and also quite funny sometimes, still they don't represent a picture of a whole population.
    Seems like some Nords are so insecure about what the rest of their kind is doing that they always need to criticize others (using stereotypes good only for comics and american comedies) in order to stand out from the "big mass".
    A nordic that has a bad behaviour is just a liberal or a sell out whore while a med is always taken as example of the whole subraces.
    I see both sides, Med and Nord freaking out on occassion on this subject.

Especially Brit-type guys, who identify with Nord, get ticked off when they see a pretty blond girl with a black or Med guy. And well - I've got to say that in this society, the girl has a right to choose. Unless Nords want to cloister their women like Meds, if that's what they want. Just like the Hellenes and Arabs did.

Meds go to extremes sometimes too, especially denying the attractiveness of blond women. I sometimes suspect they "protest too much" because they fear or feel the reverse is true.

And what racial group people identify themselves with (online or otherwise) isn't always what they are. Look at Himmler or George Rockwell (who looked sort of like a Sean Connery type, from what I remember). I know that in the USA, there are not many true Nords.

People often go for what's exotic, so a Scandinavian blonde in Italy is going to find it very easy to get laid. Likewise for a Southern Italian in Sweden. It goes both ways.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey, please, tell us the stereotypes Italian guys have of Swedes, etc. I'm curious! I think stereotypes are very interesting and informative. Thanks!

Consider that what e.g. an Italian guy says to a fellow Italian about e.g. blonde women might be different from what another Italian guy says to a blond Nord type guy about blonde women. Not only that, there's sometimes a difference between who you prefer for a one-night stand, and who you want to be your wife and the mother of your children.

I know that in the USA, many Med guys from other countries are shocked when American girls hit on them. In their Med culture countries, this is unheard of, and they think the American girls are manly or sluts. But I wrote about this elsewhere, it's a question of cultural values. Nords have their perceptions of Med gender roles too, and often they are not at all admiring.
    Now that u stopped to insults meds and startes to write as a normal person i can see you have some interesting opinion ;-)
    i don't think that those gossip and stereotypes about swedish or german girls are so interesting, if u really wanna know why Italians don't go crazy for them i'll send ya a private message.
    An eventual post about it would start the first intra-white world war ;-)

About the difference between a italian/italian and a german/italian dialogue when do u think the italian guy would be more sincere, expecially if the italian guy is living in the German country?
    I'll give ya a tip.. what if the same dialogue would have been about what's the best food?

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Meds go to extremes sometimes too, especially denying the attractiveness of blond women. I sometimes suspect they "protest too much" because they fear or feel the reverse is true.

And what racial group people identify themselves with (online or otherwise) isn't always what they are. Look at Himmler or George Rockwell (who looked sort of like a Sean Connery type, from what I remember). I know that in the USA, there are not many true Nords.

People often go for what's exotic, so a Scandinavian blonde in Italy is going to find it very easy to get laid. Likewise for a Southern Italian in Sweden. It goes both ways.
    if it's just a question to get laid that's true. when people are on holidays they seem to be more keen to have sexual flirt...
    it's not a coincidence that the wildest "part" is the one in the foreign land (Swedes in Italy, Italian in Sweden).

of the time.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I know that in the USA, there are not many true Nords.
    You know huh? Based on what, your crystal ball?

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    your crystal ball?
    I think so, take a look at his avatar!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    The insecurity lies on both sides. Anyway, Rockwell was far from Nordic himself.
    There is no "insecurity"... it's a simple matter of fact. Nords can't preserve themselves by mating with Meds, end of story. I think it's silly to make everything into some kind of phobia or mental problem, that's what Jews do.

Rockwell was Nordish. http://www.heretical.com/miscella/glrpipe.jpg

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vojvoda
    I think so, take a look at his avatar!
    You've got a point. ; ) Maybe he was referring to that time period.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast