Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    i am a little sick about this legend that meds prefer blondes.. i wonder where it came from. surely it happens that on holidays there are meds/nords couple but they are not the majority.. they surely stand out in a crowd as they are something "different" in some way.
    Damn i don't even remember a single italian guy that told me that he was crazy for nordic girls!
    This could be the result of sexual insecurity. "Those Meds are hounding our women! They are such great lovers and are so passionate and manly, and our women want them over us effeminate blond men." I don't buy it but unfortunately some Nordic males do.
    "The great African, the great ancient African! Here you have an expression, ancient African, which can be opposed to modern European, and which is at least of equal value. St. Augustine was African and he was of the ancient world; so was Tertullian. And why should we not say: 'We must Africanize ourselves ancientwise,' or 'We must ancientize ourselves Africanwise?'"

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 8th, 2005 @ 08:48 PM
    Subrace
    Southern Europoid
    Hellenic Patriotism
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Fortunately, the Slavs and the Meds still hold to some self-respect in the USA, and especially in Europe. While Nordish people gradually become mulattoes, there is still hope for the preservation of the white race.
    Ethnic preservation is not automatic. We must not assign equal value to modern-day ethnic groups. Some of them exist as "distinct" entities only due to the fact that in the past their existence was preserved by the accidents of geography and climate. Others exist today due to their instinct for self-preservation, forged in historical experience of fighting against invaders or against occupiers.

Today that geography and climate plays almost no regulating role in human mobility, the former groups are gradually submerged, as they have little instinct for preservation. The latter groups are more likely to survive as distinct entities - if they don't allow themselves to be polluted by the nihilistic idelogies emanating from the former societies.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Of course Med men prefer blonde women, for the most. I can say this because many Med men have confessed this to me. It is also very obvious in their behaviour. In South Africa, where I grew up, we have substantial Greek and Portuguese communities. These guys always hit on Afrikaans & English blonde girls, and they are always seen to want to gain something there... (but mostly get beaten up by blonde guys, LOL).
    Well i don't know what to say as of course i have talked about women with a lot of italian guys being italian myself.
    I don't wanna bore you and tell ya about the stereotypes (often false and based on first sight) that italians have regarding (example) a swedish or german girl, but i assure you that guys here consider a lot of things as turnoffs.

The fact that meds immigrants are chasing up nordic girls in SA is not impossible to believe, usually they are mainly guys and the absence of women of their kind lead them to search for the local people.. thay take for good what they have and should they be so unkind to day that the local "menu" is not like their homemade cuisine? ;-)
    it's appreciable (in some way of course..) that they prefer at least local white girls instead of going "into the black"
    But it's not that the blonde girls that come in Italy act really differently.. not mentioning when i was in scandinavia for work and some girls in different occasion tried to hit on me, something that in italy never happens..

i think people of every races just go for sex and they are ready to do everything for that, including lying about tastes and preferences in order to please their possible preys and try to have a really multicolor "collection".
    Sad but true.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The insecurity lies on the Mediterranean side, who become hysterical and reactionary when Nords assert themselves. A perfect example (beyond the fruitcakes in this forum) is the John Patler, a Greek, who shot and killed George Lincoln Rockwell because he felt marginalized for not being a Nord. He referred to Nords as "blue-eyed devils," like an idiotic Negro.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    The insecurity lies on the Mediterranean side, who become hysterical and reactionary when Nords assert themselves. A perfect example (beyond the fruitcakes in this forum) is the John Patler, a Greek, who shot and killed George Lincoln Rockwell because he felt marginalized for not being a Nord. He referred to Nords as "blue-eyed devils," like an idiotic Negro.
    Anedocts are really nice to read and also quite funny sometimes, still they don't represent a picture of a whole population.
    Seems like some Nords are so insecure about what the rest of their kind is doing that they always need to criticize others (using stereotypes good only for comics and american comedies) in order to stand out from the "big mass".
    A nordic that has a bad behaviour is just a liberal or a sell out whore while a med is always taken as example of the whole subraces.
    according to what i have seen in Europe i should then think that all the nords have a desire to "dark meat" as in Sweden and Finland the more the guys were dark skinned, the more girls they get.
    But i am wise enought to realize that's not what everybody thinks up there...
    as i have respect for the all the European cultures.
    One thing is to say that u want nordic preservations, something that is really welcomed and acceptable.. another thing is to say that we meds are the roots of all evil in the white race, something that is absolutely not true.
    if you are allergic to black hair it's not my fault.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    The insecurity lies on both sides. Anyway, Rockwell was far from Nordic himself.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    The insecurity lies on both sides. Anyway, Rockwell was far from Nordic himself.
    Funny, i thought he was at least the son of Odin according to the tone of that message!

of the time.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The Meds in this forum are in general better-behaved than several of the self-described 'Nords' and have put up with a great deal of insults. Some self-styled 'Nords' like to provoke, provoke, provoke and then whine about 'anti-Nordish bias' and Med insecurity when a Med fires a shot back.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    The Meds in this forum are in general better-behaved than several of the self-described 'Nords' and have put up with a great deal of insults. Some self-styled 'Nords' like to provoke, provoke, provoke and then whine about 'anti-Nordish bias' and Med insecurity when a Med fires a shot back.
    Well for a while things seemed to change .. maybe because they were concentrating against slavs ;-)
    it's a pity as there are a lot of nordicists that have really good opinions and sometimes it's a pleasure to discuss with them on a theoric base.
    I wonder where this hatred comes from..
    Europeans nordicists are not so extremist when it happens to deal with Meds, i think this must mean something

of the time.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast