Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Miscegenation in America

  1. #1
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Miscegenation in America

    Frightening.

    Please read the fascinating "Daily Log" written by a young American White man:

    http://whiteextinction.com/index3.html

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    That is an interesting site. I do not agree tho with what he implies in the first article about "outsmarting and legal" making what someone did okay. As we all know the laws do not in many instances reflect the moral aspects of something. Plenty of things that are legal are not necessarily moral and the moral aspect is higher still than our written laws.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

  3. #3
    Member Razmig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Frightening.

    Please read the fascinating "Daily Log" written by a young American White man:

    http://whiteextinction.com/index3.html
    Sick. Being WHITE in America, is HELL at its worst. If you do not live in a predominatly white neighborhood (such as outside of LA or what have you) then you will HATE yourself.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Location
    Granby Dookey of Lindstedtia
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    Sick. Being WHITE in America, is HELL at its worst. If you do not live in a predominatly white neighborhood (such as outside of LA or what have you) then you will HATE yourself.
    I live in America, but I live in a predominately white neighborhood. However, our school system buses blacks and Hispanics from the ghetto to our school (which, by the way, has become a complete toilet sometime in between the 60s, when it was integrated, and now). So, yeah, school's hell. By the way, the site is interesting, yet scary.

  5. #5
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    Sick. Being WHITE in America, is HELL at its worst. If you do not live in a predominatly white neighborhood (such as outside of LA or what have you) then you will HATE yourself.
    Being poor & White in a black ghetto is about as close to hell as one can get in this country. I pass thru said environs from time to time in my daily work, THANK GOD, I happily get to go sleep in the "Whiteman's world" at night.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomut2_13
    Being poor & White in a black ghetto is about as close to hell as one can get in this country. I pass thru said environs from time to time in my daily work, THANK GOD, I happily get to go sleep in the "Whiteman's world" at night.
    That reminds me of one of those social experiments that was tried in one of our large American cities. As everyone knows, rad-libs cannot accept the fact that there are very real differences between peoples, both physically and culturally, and this explains the experiment. The politicians at this city decided to put an artists colony right in the middle of one of the worst parts of the ghetto (which was predominantly black). They were going to prove there are no differences between peoples I suppose. As for artist, God bless 'em, they tend to be the most gullable of our people as to regarding politics. The artist colony was established with great fan fare and TV news and all, the artist were mostly of Europeon ancestry. All went well initially, the effort hailed as a great success; however, within a short time various of the artist started being murdered, raped, robbed, etc., and the colony had to be shut down. The enraged politicians blamed the shutting down of the colony on, you guessed it, white racism. THe idea that the perpetrators of the crimes might of had something to do with the closing of the colony did not even occur to them.

    That's what happens when ideology is allowed to dictate and not one's mind; they cannot accept the realities. The multi-cult well earns its name.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

  7. #7
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    All went well initially, the effort hailed as a great success; however, within a short time various of the artist started being murdered, raped, robbed, etc., and the colony had to be shut down. The enraged politicians blamed the shutting down of the colony on, you guessed it, white racism. THe idea that the perpetrators of the crimes might of had something to do with the closing of the colony did not even occur to them.

    That's what happens when ideology is allowed to dictate and not one's mind; they cannot accept the realities. The multi-cult well earns its name.
    Well said, Glad. I could cite similar happenings along these lines right here where I now live. The psychology of it all is incredible, is it not? America's a FrIeD country. I wish I/we could start all over 1603, but alas, that's impossible. At least there are a handful of folks here like you, me, et al. who aren't stark-raving lunatics like a good 70% of all modern Americans are.

  8. #8
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomut2_13
    Well said, Glad. I could cite similar happenings along these lines right here where I now live. The psychology of it all is incredible, is it not? America's a FrIeD country. I wish I/we could start all over 1603, but alas, that's impossible. At least there are a handful of folks here like you, me, et al. who aren't stark-raving lunatics like a good 70% of all modern Americans are.
    It's true. America could have been the greatest Nordish nation in the world, the greatest Nordic reservoir in the world as Coon claimed. 2 major problems: Negroes and Jews. We should have never touched the Negroid slave trade, but at the time it was probably very tempting. Practically free labor?? That's great. I mean it is HARD work to found a nation, to turn raw land into workable, livable land. We really don't know how hard it was back then. Especially in the heat of the South, forget about it. We should have imported Slavs and Meds instead! LOL JK JK! And then the ultimate historic mistake, letting the Jews in. But money talks and BS walks... people want to get rich. And with the help of Jews and the free labor of Negroes, people took the easy road to get rich. Now we are paying the ultimate price.

  9. #9
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    It's true. America could have been the greatest Nordish nation in the world, the greatest Nordic reservoir in the world as Coon claimed. 2 major problems: Negroes and Jews. We should have never touched the Negroid slave trade, but at the time it was probably very tempting. Practically free labor?? That's great. I mean it is HARD work to found a nation, to turn raw land into workable, livable land. We really don't know how hard it was back then. Especially in the heat of the South, forget about it. We should have imported Slavs and Meds instead! LOL JK JK! And then the ultimate historic mistake, letting the Jews in. But money talks and BS walks... people want to get rich. And with the help of Jews and the free labor of Negroes, people took the easy road to get rich. Now we are paying the ultimate price.
    Well said, too, Nord. In my mind, the introduction of the negro was absolutely the WORST thing to ever happen to this country (and I'm saying this as a child of slave-holders too). I blame that on greed and selfishness...the very sort of greed and selfishness that is ultimately going to lead this land and it's people into a realm of nothingness...deservedly so.

  10. #10
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    And now Americans are paying for their previous mistakes, the sad thing is that ALL the white people have to deal with the hatred that USA has caused towards the white race in general.

    Fortunately, the Slavs and the Meds still hold to some self-respect in the USA, and especially in Europe. While Nordish people gradually become mulattoes, there is still hope for the preservation of the white race.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Should I Do when Confronted with Miscegenation?
    By karolvs in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sunday, December 18th, 2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Lansing - the Miscegenation Capital of America
    By Storm Saxon in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Monday, December 12th, 2011, 02:52 PM
  3. I may have been wrong about miscegenation
    By Baldrson in forum Population Genetics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, October 22nd, 2005, 07:13 AM
  4. Reason and Miscegenation
    By Lautum Dia in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, May 13th, 2004, 08:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •