Thread: The Blond Brachycephal and its Possible Epicentre

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post The Blond Brachycephal and its Possible Epicentre

I have decided to translate an Interesting essay in Norse language into English so give me some time to do it

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/b...achycephal.htm

its concerning the blond round headed branchyhalic elements within the iron age classic Nordic types gene poll,

Im gonna translate the essay in a few bites, but its both concerning Physicality/ somatology/ phrenology/ personality profiling of the race type, and the questions of its spreading.

The essay is interesting to me, because its not often we stumble upon these 100 years old Essays (so important for our later evaluation and study)

The time aspect should only make the whole Essay more exciting and more valid for anthropological reasoning.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post (Intro) Part 1.

The Blond Brachycephal and its possible epicentre.

"Den Blonde Brachycephal og dens sandsynlige Udbredningsfelt"

by
    C. 0. E Arbo.
    Lecture hold in the “gathered meeting” (Fællesmødet) the 9de Febr. 1906.

By the anthropological examination of our folk, has it been shown that the blond Brachycephals within this land has been spread in a so particular way, and taken over a so big advantage percentage of the lands population, mostly in sea and western regions & coast areas? That it cannot longer be considered to be random events occurring within the normal Norse population, but we must expose the factor of their presence as important. An Integrated part of the Nation as a whole.

In many layers for example in Jægeren, do they, even though to avoid possible mixture forms with the Norrøn-Germanic scull form, they included/counted those with a Cephalic index of 82 and above, 60-70% of the population, within the walleyes 50% and in Ryfylke 35% and in Søndfjord, where you possibly have the same type, with regards for more mixture with dark elements, is the percent condition extraordinary important (Førde for example 50%)

This extraordinary carectharistic folk type was I already on my first session travel in 1869 aware of, but first by my shift to brigade doctor in Cristiansand in 1884, was opportunity given to me by a closer study of it. After continuants attempts earlier in vain.

In my time in Revue d`Anthropologie for 1887, T. II published "Carte sur l'indice céphalique en Norvége" have I first implied this Brachycephalics strong and extraordinary appearance within this land, and in my 1894 also published "Udsigt over det sydvestlige Norges anthropologiske Forhold" (view over Norway’s south-western anthropological conditions) am I coming near the question and give also a description of the folks spiritual characteristic, as I later in the anthropological Community-descriptions for Christiands column, threat this folk type from different sides.

Within the science-companies reciprocations for 1900th published Essay “ Om jægertypen” (about the jæger type) has high doctor G. F Larsen given a sublime typological study over same issue. Since that time has so well the High doctor as My self in-collected huge parts of further observations from other angles of the country, which further show its great spreading, and at the same time foreign informations now reveal and could indicate its presence also elsewhere. I have therefore thought, that the time was here to occupy the question about this folk type and its presence to treatment and proposal to find the trail of solution to this interesting ethnological question and attempt to follow the trail to the types original Centrum of spreading.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post autopsy and cranium phrenology (Part 2)

In long times we only knew this kind of population through living individuals, but when the University in 1894 from Sole gamle kirkegård and later from another place on jæderen came in possession of a collection of craniums were we taught this types (in highly degree) characteristic cranium better to know.(1)

This cranium which im here going to show. Forms a very typical and strong representant for its races scull form.(2)
    As you see: a typical wideness but with a considerable shortness of length diameter, in Casa length 178 and wideness 159mm. With an index thus 89,3

The Cephalindex can go all the way to Hyper-, yes even Ultrabrachyhalic, but normally holds it self in middle numbers between 83-84. By mixtures with Dolichocephals can extraordinary forms appear? Because the huge length remains but unites with a considerable wideness, thus that index becomes brachycephal, in such cases can we with great amount of confidence assume that we are dealing with cranium mixture, often I think that the hybridisation works mostly on the facial forms creation, it becomes longer than usually in any other normal case of brachycephals.

Norma verticus is round alike, and sometimes ovoïd, rear portion is often dramatically inward fallen, tuber occipitalis is normally remarkable, Tubera parietalia is present, but not visible marked, forehead is often more abrupt than compared to the long-sculls and with lesser arcus superciliares, often with a very wide middle room, big flat tubera frontalia with flat glabella. The frontal region wide and the upper temporal region is in a remarkable way strongly prominent, Isseetrivern weaken curved. The facial region wide, snavel in diam. Bizygomaticus like bimalaris, upper face short, orthogonal profile.

Biggest length (Diam. antéro-post. max.) . . . . . . . . . . . . 178 mm
    - wideness (Diam. transversal max.) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 159 "
    height (Diani. vertical basilo-bregmatique) . . . . . . . . . . . . 125 "
    forehead wideness (Diam. frontal min.) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .108 "
    Forehead wideness (2) (Diam. stéphanique) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .130 "
    cranium top wideness (Diam. parietal) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150 "
    back head wideness (Diam. occipital) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 146 "
    basis length . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .102 "
    facial breadth (Largeur bizygomatique). . . . . . . . . . . . . . 143 "
    cheek wideness (Largeur bimalaire) . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . 98 "
    upper facial length (Hauteur ophryo-alveolaire) . . . . . . .[71] "
    eye hole wideness (Largeur orbitale) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 45 "
    eye height (Hauteur orbitale) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .40 "
    nose length (Longueur du nez) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 59 "
    nose wideness (Largeur du nez) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 24 "
    length of the soft palate (Longueur palatine) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49 "
    ---- wideness (Largetur palatine) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . 40 "

Indicia’s

Length breadth index, Indice céphalique . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 89,3
    Length height index, - 1. vertical . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . 70,2
    breadth height index, - 2. vertical . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 78,6
    over face index, Indice facial . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [49,2]
    eye hole index, Indice orbitaire . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 88,5
    nasal index, Indicie nasal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 40,6
    soft palate index, Indice palatin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 81,2

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post (part 3) Physical anthropology on living individuals.

On the living individual you might notice the wide flat forehead with the remarkable strong prominent upper temple region. The big flat tubera frontala with the flat lower mid-region.

The wide, short and to some extent, flatten face, gives in this connection together with the prominent temporal regions and the huge cheek-breadth often a 4 edged impression.

The nose is little, short and low, and not really wide, normally with alittle concave nasal back, but rarely involved into snub-nosed as we see with the brutal proletarian nose, (we sometimes find in the east land villages and local regions of those) and sometimes the nose shows a curled snub on the middle of the nose, with a up warded nose tip (Nez retroussé).

Cheek bones wide, but though remarkable prominent. The lower jaws angle between ramus ascend. And corpus is less fragmented that within the long sculls, the lower jaw lay therefore much more horizontal (clear metamorphose is visible in mixture with the long sculls, also corpus becomes like something hanging and the Physiognomy of the face becomes therefore narrower in ordinariness). Chin is short and pointed, teeth’s are strong and placed tight in correlation to each other, by different hybridisations will you frequently see abstractions in this pattern.

The woman’s within this race will appear more than surprisingly flat and brought faced. Beauties you will properly not stumble upon, and especially not within the clean type. Some sexual dimorphism are there not. What also indicates the races likeliness and constants and convergence? The tan is normally not as reddish as within the long sculls but more greyish pale.

The hair is often yellow-blond or blond, and sometimes light red brownish smooth, and even more rarely curly. Elder ordinary people carry yellow-red beard, dark hairs within this race is properly caused by effect of another race or either because you are dealing with another brachycephalic type (in this case the dark brachyhalic) to do with.

The eyes are light blue, grey blue or weak blue brown (mixture). The eye focus does not seem as sharp or similar to what you find in the long sculled (and specially the wilderness folk) their corpus build is good. Normally tight grown and compact, to fat to become slim, the neck is short, shoulders wide and straight, hands short and wide, feet’s are wide as well, also meat full but well-formed.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post (part 4) the emotional life of blond brachycephalics (psychological profiling)

Borgund, C.I. 94,97. F.I. 47,18. height 162,5, cm, lightblond Hair, bluebrown eyes.

Frøien, C.I. 80,20, F.I. 74,48. Height 165 cm, blond Hair, blue eyes.

The intelligence is good enough with an easy perception, folksy they seem peaceful and pretty friendly ordinarily seen, but unlevelled so to speak in a lesser embracing and helpful way. There is no delicious body appeal or anything worth showing off, there is no interest for corpus exercise or other forms of gymnastics, and mentally speaking there is no real life or lightness, the mind is more serious than lively, and to be introvert or speculating is not rare, its seems difficult to understand pleasantry. And is not easy convinced to enter that type of conversation. The interest recaptures mostly by serious things and depth laying materias of religious or spiritual art. They are eager interested listeners in that kind of lectures, they present them self good verbally, and with a remarkably stain of calmness over it, they are not leading them selves into affect or anger bursts which would be seen as a big shame (a wickedness).

Joviality and the emotional life seem in the whole to be developed on the will and the acts reward. Therefore will there often be something vague over the population, and you cannot always count on them thus given oaths to you (this is when it really counts) and not a very satisfactory sign of unity.

Even when intoxicated by alcohol they seem in a strange degree tractable and manageable and easy to make calm. They don’t become twisted or brutal, thus aggressive, which is not rare in dealing with the long sculls.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: (part 4) the emotional life of blond brachycephalics (psychological profiling)

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    Even when intoxicated by alcohol they seem in a strange degree tractable and manageable and easy to make calm. They don’t become twisted or brutal, thus aggressive, which is not rare in dealing with the long sculls.
    Oh man, I become crazy when I drink alcohol, please don't give me any.....hehe.

I get very silly if I drink, and nervous, then I can yell if its bad...... well I never did drink enough to become agressive, but just very silly. x_rofl

Well, I CAN be easily offended though, by fucking idiots telling me what to do, or saying snide remarks; other than that I'm a happy and carefree person, compared to over-emotional people......... I like to have fun but at times I am also very serious and private.......what the hell am I????????????

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: (part 4) the emotional life of blond brachycephalics (psychological profiling)

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    Per this definition, I must be a long scull so absolute