State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Diablo & Demi, RE: Björk, the Saami and Icelanders

I tried to reply to a thread on VNN but the message would not go through. VNN has a few people who think they are geneticists and anthropologists, Diabloblanco and Demigorgona are among them. Demi is a Nordicist while Diablo is a well-known Mediterranean cheerleader and pan-Caucasoid weirdo with a preoccupation with Iran and his Iranian girlfriend. Both of them seem kind of ignorant of geography, ethnography, linguistics, genetics and race in general. Diablo always takes an opportunity to point out how Northern Europeans are not more "pure" than Southern Europeans. Björk is a Godsend to Mediterranean race purists. Like a typical race purist he believes there exists such a thing as "pure" races. It is very ironic, as if you've seen his photo he's actually living proof this isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigorgona
    Bjork is may be from Iceland, but she is racially a mongrel Lappish - Nordic breed. She is no more white than an Inuit. (Lapplanders and Inuit are closely related genetically.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloblanco92
    Bjork is plainly an Inuit Mongrel. One big problem, though , she is NOT an immigrant but a native Icelander. Now this is not to say that such an appearance in Northern Euros is not rare, it is. HOWEVER, those who try to find an unmixed Southern Euro of equal NW appearance, or really any NW appearance , labor in vain. Hence claims that Northern Europe is a sanctuary of pentultimate Whiteness, and that Southern Europe is questionable, have no foundation in fact
    Icelanders are genetically homogenous. Homogenous is not the same as pure. eyes:

Björk does indeed resemble some Saami - the indigenous inhabitants of Northern Scandinavia, for tens of thousands of years. I can find pictures of Germans, Swedes, Dagos, etc that have slanty eyes. A very small minority of 'white' people do have epicanthic folds.

Diablo saying someone isn't white...hahaha. Words fail me.

Demi does not show proof that Saami are 'closely related to Inuit.' She posts a picture of a Saami man who is (if I remember correctly) described as being Alpinid. A lot of Saami look Alpinid to me. I find her claim of close genetic similarity between Saami and Inuit interesting, considering the Saami don't live anywhere near Greenland, Alaska or Northern Canada where Inuit-Aleut people live. But I assume she has confused the Inuit with Samoyeds.

The Saami are regarded as extreme genetic outliers among European populations. In this study, a high-resolution phylogenetic analysis of Saami genetic heritage was undertaken in a comprehensive context, through use of maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and paternally inherited Y-chromosomal variation. DNA variants present in the Saami were compared with those found in Europe and Siberia, through use of both new and previously published data from 445 Saami and 17,096 western Eurasian and Siberian mtDNA samples, as well as 127 Saami and 2,840 western Eurasian and Siberian Y-chromosome samples. It was shown that the "Saami motif" variant of mtDNA haplogroup U5b is present in a large area outside Scandinavia. A detailed phylogeographic analysis of one of the predominant Saami mtDNA haplogroups, U5b1b, which also includes the lineages of the "Saami motif," was undertaken in 31 populations. The results indicate that the origin of U5b1b, as for the other predominant Saami haplogroup, V, is most likely in western, rather than eastern, Europe. Furthermore, an additional haplogroup (H1) spread among the Saami was virtually absent in 781 Samoyed and Ob-Ugric Siberians but was present in western and central European populations. The Y-chromosomal variety in the Saami is also consistent with their European ancestry. It suggests that the large genetic separation of the Saami from other Europeans is best explained by assuming that the Saami are descendants of a narrow, distinctive subset of Europeans. In particular, no evidence of a significant directional gene flow from extant aboriginal Siberian populations into the haploid gene pools of the Saami was found.
    [The western and eastern roots of the Saami--the story of genetic "outliers" told by mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosomes.]

The genetic relationships between two Finno-Ugric-speaking populations, the Finns and the Finnish Saami (Lapps), were studied by using PCR for six nuclear-DNA marker loci, mitochondrial restriction-site polymorphism, and sequence variation of a 360-bp segment of the mitochondrial control region. The allele frequencies of each of the nuclear-DNA marker loci and the frequencies of mtDNA restriction haplotypes were significantly different between the populations. The Saami showed exceptionally low variation in their mtDNA restriction sites. The 9-bp deletion common in East Asian populations was not observed, nor did the haplotype data fit into the haplogroup categorization of Torroni et al. The average number of nucleotide substitutions from the mtDNA haplotype data indicated that the Finnish Saami may be closer to the Finns than to the other reference populations, whereas nuclear DNA suggested that the Finns are more closely related to the European reference populations than to the Finnish Saami. The similarity of the Finns to the other Europeans was even more pronounced according to the sequence data. We were unable to distinguish between the Finns and either the Swiss or Sardinian reference populations, whereas the Finnish Saami clearly stood apart. The Finnish Saami are distinct from other Circumarctic populations, although two of the lineages found among the Saami showed closer relationship to the Circumarctic than to the European lineages. The sequence data indicated an exceptionally high divergence for the Saami mtDNA control lineages. The distribution of the pairwise nucleotide differences in the Saami suggested that this population has not experienced an expansion similar to what was indicated for the Finns and the reference populations.
    [The genetic relationship between the Finns and the Finnish Saami (Lapps): analysis of nuclear DNA and mtDNA.

Saami Mitochondrial DNA Reveals Deep Maternal Lineage Clusters - According to this, samples taken from Saami in Northern Norway showed 4.7% Samoyed / Ob-Ugric affiliation, the other lineages were indigenous to Europe/shared with other European groups.

Abstract
    Objectives: The Finns, and to a more extreme extent the Saami, are genetic outliers in Europe. Despite the close geographical contact between these populations, no major contribution of Saami mtDNA haplotypes to the Finnish population has been detected. Methods: To examine the extent of maternal gene flow from the Saami into Finnish populations, we determined the mtDNA variation in 403 persons living in four provinces in central and northern Finland. For all of these samples, we assessed the frequencies of mtDNA haplogroups and examined sequence variation in the hypervariable segment I (HVS-I). The resulting data were compared with published information for Saami populations. Results: The frequencies of the mtDNA haplogroups differed between the populations of the four provinces, suggesting a distinction between northern and central Finland. Analysis of molecular variance suggested that the Saami deviated less from the population of northern Finland than from that of central Finland. Five HVS-I haplotypes, including that harboring the Saami motif and the Asian-specific haplogroup Z, were shared between the Finns and the Saami and allowed comparisons between the populations. Their frequency was highest in the Saami and decreased towards central Finland. Conclusions: The high frequency of certain mtDNA haplotypes considered to be Saami specific in the Finnish population suggests a genetic admixture, which appears to be more pronounced in northern Finland. Furthermore, the presence of haplogroup Z in the Finns and the Saami indicates that traces of Asian mtDNA genotypes have survived in the contemporary populations.
    Copyright © 2001 S. Karger AG, Basel
    [Evidence for mtDNA Admixture between the Finns and the Saami]

So, there is a distinctly Asian contribution on both Saami and Finns. And we can see from the Norwegian study which found no such Asian contribution there is a lot of regional differences between Saami.

Why does Saami DNA contribution stand out among the Finns? Because they are more genetically homogenous than other people in Scandinavia, as their founding population was smaller: Paternal and maternal DNA lineages reveal a bottleneck in the founding Finnish Population.

Back to the topic of Iceland, which is often touted as a racially pure Nordic wonderland by Nordicists and racial purists in general. Iceland Genetics says on the subject of Icelandic women:

Other DNA traces suggest Icelandic women share DNA not only with Scandinavians and people of the British Isles, but also with the Saami, Finns, Russians, Germans, Austrians, Turks, and others. This unique blend means Icelanders are not closely related to any single population.
    So, Icelanders are by no means 'pure' in race or genetics. They are simply a unique and homogenous blend. eyes:

Last Online
    Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 @ 07:46 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I find nothing wrong with the type of people like Björk. I also find the females esp. attractive. :p

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    The ignorance of anthropology and genetics over there is astounding.

A good example on just the third post:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...27&postcount=3

Another beauty:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=15

I'm sure that I could find more too.... :

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I apologize for calling the Saami Mongoloid if it offended anyone. Is the actual conclusion of said anthropologists that they are their own progressive Caucasoid subspecies, because that is a very interesting conclusion. Did not Coon, and for that matter S.N.P.A., come to the conclusion that Alpinid is younger than the Brunn and Borreby types? So a logical conclusion is that if an Alpinid derivitive is said to be the aboriginals, which I understand to mean the first settlers in an area, of Northern Europe that conclusion must certainly be false. Even if the Saami are of a Nordic derivitive, which I personally doubt, that would imply a Neolithic origin. :

Radical Traditionalist :hveðrungur:'s Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, April 11th, 2008 @ 03:24 PM
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Völkisch Green
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hahahahaha I used to post on VNN before I got sick of the constant trolling and lack of any intellectual conversation at all (Besides the usual thread or two) Diabloblanco once called me a mud and a non white, ive got blonde hair, blue eyes and im pale, I cant tan and there is nothing really about me that would make you think I am anything but white. VNN is a forum full of idiots who think they are geneticists and anthropologists like M.N.T.N. said that have been booted off Stormfront or other forums. Its a joke and sad to say that all Icelanders are un pure, besides, who the fuck is diablo to talk? He is one of the most questionable people ive ever seen and I could name a good 60 people who dont think he is white (if I could be bothered to do it )
    E-mail: odalist@gmail.com
    AOL IM: Blood Und Soil

American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Skadi has a good thread about Bjork. The only reason Bjork comes off as having some sort of Inuit or Mongol'ish' :laugh: appearance is her choice of cosmetics.
    I still say that it is intentional.

:costumed-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Björk does capitalize on her exotic looks, and said she enjoys the fact that she looks "different." She has a healthy attitude toward herself, I think.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlands Hammer
    Its a joke and sad to say that all Icelanders are un pure, besides, who the fuck is diablo to talk? He is one of the most questionable people ive ever seen and I could name a good 60 people who dont think he is white (if I could be bothered to do it )
    You can add me to the list, he definitely doesn't look white to me.

Diablow is also, by the way, a long time opponent of mine, him and his pan-hispanicism... : .

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato
    Skadi has a good thread about Bjork. The only reason Bjork comes off as having some sort of Inuit or Mongol'ish' :laugh: appearance is her choice of cosmetics.
    I still say that it is intentional.

:costumed-
    I found this site:

http://www.allbjork.com/gb/pics/index.php?cur_album=1

Björk as a baby?
    http://www.allbjork.com/gb/pics/imageaff.php?id=2

Seemingly no makeup:
    http://www.allbjork.com/gb/pics/imageaff.php?id=13

You can't create folds like this with makeup!
    http://www.allbjork.com/gb/pics/imageaff.php?id=68