Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scenario: You Hanging on a Cliff

junnyfew

Yes, but that was because black people were perceived as "dumb" -- so it was used in a deregatory way. Now, where I live, I know plenty of intelligent black people...that is what I was getting at.

88and308

Originally posted by junnyfew
    Nobody forced anyone to answer, so I wasn't intruding.
    Always and always, to the jew--"It's not my fault!"

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

. Now, where I live, I know plenty of intelligent black people...that is what I was getting at.
    Who do you define intelligent?
    They are not the same i define intelligent for sure,
    Des more i study these negroids
    Des more i see how right i am to observe them as inferiors.

Im master of the art*

junnyfew

I observe intelligence through ability to both learn quickly and understand abstract concepts. High levels of mathmatics, complex literatute, etc etc.

My friend Dr. Amoa is a genius in chemistry, but I see even more in my mexican friend Antonio, he has double masters in Chemistry and some mathamatical field and PH.D in Computer Science, but his ability to explain abstract concepts of the universe are what impress me the most.

I happen to be of high IQ (I do not know exactly, but somewhere between 147-155 range), I also have been said to have ADD and am considered very "creative" -- but I do not see these labels and numbers as definitions. Many standarized tests have a natural bias, not even attended in them.

On a certain SAT, one who has grown up in a "farmland country" will do better, not on his merit, but by the society in which he has been developed.

junnyfew

Originally posted by 88and308

Always and always, to the jew--"It's not my fault!"
    Oh don't give me your cliched bull, I was invited here to debate, I did nothing wrong in making this post. Responses like that discredit those with intelligence and who actually care and are not "hate based" in their WN beliefs.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well your friend Dr amoa might be schools wonderchild but dont count in my notebook. intelligence is more than mesmerizing stuff and thinking artistic mathematic patterns, intelligence covers a wide repertoire so uncovered that we should be embarrassed to talk about it, I agree with you about the bias exposed almost in any so-called objective test! there are much hidden problematic beneath any diagnose when you first start to exhume its surface, I studied ADD behaviour also. I have a great interest in the field of personal disturbance/disorders and ADD/ADHD=Attention-deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder or D.A.M.P =Deficit in attention, Motor control and perception!", is interesting in its relation to later evolved psychopathia for example. more interesting is that in Norway you call it MBD= MINIMAL BRAIN DYSFUNCTION, so what age are you, since you are still having that diagnose hanging over your head? it usually modify itself somehow after the teen years, so to diagnose you ADHD they gave you DSM-IV tests?

Im not interrogating you, im just interested in this, It run inside the family, because my father is Dr in psychology and so is my fathers brother. the reasoning of the human aspects has also interested me, especially social anthropology. The way you describe yourself so far has been Nordic in the phenotypic features, I would like to ask you some more questions perhaps about your appearance to determine rather you really are Nordic externally but of course not internally. and ect.
    Pure interest for me.

junnyfew

When I was younger, some teachers thought I had "ADHD" -- as I was always active as a youth, doing things different than the "correct" lesson, and leading groups of kids to do things "differently". I was an explorer, the by-product of a society that deems the best place to learn is surrounded by four walls. My mom talked to me about it, and decided she did not want to go to a pychialogist at this time, or jump on the ritalin bandwagon. And boy do I ever thank her for this.

When I began to hit Middle and than High School, I had no "social" problems with preventing hyperactivity, and teachers/pychialogists now decided it was the result of a "creative mind" and a "bored" student, which caused my younger daydream and exploring(hyperactive) days. Basically, school (I am in America) would dull me, I would find no reason for me to repeat the same basic concept in a "homework" assignment, when I fully understood it. I did not bother with taking notes, I would write in class, or would enjoy social avenues. When a teacher announced a test was coming, I would jump online or grab some someones notes, memorize what "facts" needed to be learned, and would continue on my own routine.

I've always liked Mark Twain's words, "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education"

I am 18 now, ask any questions you like.
    Last edited by junnyfew; Saturday, September 7th, 2002 at 06:29 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

When I was younger, some teachers thought I had "ADHD" -- as I was always active as a youth, doing things different than the "correct" lesson, and leading groups of kids to do things "differently". I was an explorer, the by-product of a society that deems the best place to learn is surrounded by four walls. My mom talked to me about it, and decided she did not want to go to a pychialogist at this time, or jump on the ritalin bandwagon. And boy do I ever thank her for this.

When I began to hit Middle and than High School, I had no "social" problems with preventing hyperactivity, and teachers/pychialogists now decided it was the result of a "creative mind" and a "bored" student, which caused my younger daydream and exploring(hyperactive) days. Basically, school (I am in America) would dull me, I would find no reason for me to repeat the same basic concept in a "homework" assignment, when I fully understood it. I did not bother with taking notes, I would write in class, or would enjoy social avenues. When a teacher announced a test was coming, I would jump online or grab some someones notes, memorize what "facts" needed to be learned, and would continue on my own routine.

I've always liked Mark Twain's words, "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education"

I am 18 now, ask any questions you like.
    Haha Thats the first thing I can completely agree with you on jew, you seem aryan in this aspect.

But what mythical land do you come from.....such intelligent non whites hahahaha........ never in my life!!!

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Nature vs. Nurture

His off-handed remarks, and exception mongering ala Boas would suggest he's operating with the long defunct 'environmental' argument. As far as the science goes, the environmental position is discredited except among millions of fable-believing ideologues.

The "funny" thing is, the nurture argument was itself never unequivacably supported by data, but by 'exception' and politics. Boas spent more of his time in politicized campaigns of defamation against determinists than he did in real science. Fortunately, genetic scientists are murdering this lame argument once and for all. Of course, the emotional, censorial ideologues will still be around...probably to stifle this science as they did sociobiology in the late 70's, early 80's, as they did the determinists of the 30's and 40's.

What remains of "nurture" is dissimilative rhetoric - the most spastic of which is the oft cloned "Race is a social construct."
    Last edited by OnionPeeler; Saturday, September 7th, 2002 at 09:56 AM.

Last Online
    Sunday, September 7th, 2003 @ 04:45 PM
    Occupation
    Masonry
    Politics
    Pro White
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How about all of the above?
    A. I would thank him.
    B. I would give him a nice swift kick off of the cliff.
    C. I would walk away.
    D. I would turn around and call the jew over to see the dead nigger and repeat A through D for the rest of the day.

Maybe I would pull out my parachute and save myself.
    Where did I get my parachute?
    From the same place that you got your cliff.
    14 Words: We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast