Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    I'm told Iranian women are tough and domineering in the household, their main or sometimes only area of influence.

Western women are exotic to the men. But I think most of them end up marrying their own kind, and with a typical double standard expect the bride to be 100% virginal. What the man did in his sexual past was is unimportant. The ones who don't go to other countries and sew their wild oats get a 'temporary marriage' or sigheh which is the Islamically-correct loophole to Iran's anti-fornication laws. It's not held in high regard to do that though, but it is legal. I imagine there is some sort of male homosexual underworld in Iran. But it is too gross for me to picture it! Yuck.

I think the whole current 'culture' of that place breeds even more aggression into an already aggressive people. More than half of the 62 million population is 25 and under. The average IQ is 84. More and more of them will come to the West for whatever reason. Most of them don't fit in culturally or racially. Do the math.

Some might say because a lot of them are educated or skilled we should welcome them. But since when are Europeans and White Americans idiots, who depend on Middle Easterners as a supplement of academic excellence? Give me a break. They better all be Einsteins and send man onto Mars or cure cancer, otherwise who the f*ck needs them? Even that is not worth the sh*t that some of the barbarians amongst them do to girls in places like Australia, for instance. Like I said, they aren't compatible, they aren't "our kind." They have their own country and should stay there. Is it our fault their country sucks? I don't go knocking on the door of some mansion saying "My house sucks, can I live with you?"

There is nothing more ironic than someone who brags about the greatness of their people, and yet they live in another country because their homeland sucks. Europe has a high standard of living because our race made it that way, if you're living there and of non-European decent you're just a pathetic leech taking advantage, and don't forget it.

No offence Lady but I think you as an American have no right to speak on the matter of occupying land that does not belong to you. If the Europeans could slaughtered a whole race of people, why can't the Iranians do the same? I don't agree with immigration all people should stay within their own countries, the more they leave, the worse the situation will become. However, the world will change if we like it or not, and globilzation will take-over.

It's too bad IRANIAN was banned, he was the only Iranian we had on this board, was he not? It's nice to hear the other side of the story, so to speak. I think that he was angry because many people at this site use derrogatory statements about Iranians and Middle Easterners, then again if he didn't like it he shouldnt have joined a European Preservationalist Website haha.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    No offence Lady but I think you as an American have no right to speak on the matter of occupying land that does not belong to you. If the Europeans could slaughtered a whole race of people, why can't the Iranians do the same?
    You hit upon a critical point Razmig, one too often all too many Europeons miss (and plenty of other non-Europeons peoples do as well to be sure for that matter). There are two elements to a fight; one is the physical part that is seen and everyone acknowledges, but there is also a moral, unseen part, that is every bit as real and of an equal importance in determining the outcome of the fight as that physical part. Elements of our Europeon people's got a bit carried away with the empire building business, ie the English, Spain, French, America too; only a little over 60 years ago (1940) the world as a whole was under Europeon domination and many non-Europeon peoples experienced a great deal of harm at that. And yes, the natives of North and South America were largely wiped out, yet some do remain as distinct peoples on both continents. Europeons either seem to be wallowing in guilt over the matter wringing their hands or refusing to face the past; both responses are inappropriate as neither corrects the harm done nor faces it squarely. Something that I think it is critical for those Europeons who engaged in past colonization to do. For that reason I advocate direct talks, without either coercion, force, or manipulation on either side utilized, to bring about resolution with those people harmed by colonization or displacement by Europeons. That is for Europeons (specifically the ones whom engaged or took part in colonizing) to give it their best effort at repairing the damage by either reparations and or return of lands in certain instances. North and South America, Australia, etc, would be on the table for discussion; Europeon ancestral homelands no. This would allow for the doing away with the Commonwealth schemes, welfare/dole programs, mass immigration, that many of the Europeons have bought into as something to assauge that guilt but ultimately help no one , and are indeed destructive to all peoples. Those who did immigrate to our lands (the vast majority in the past 50 years and often far more recently and have no moral claim to stay as they are colonists) would be humanely repatriated to their homelands. This agreement would be a one time thing and part of the arrangement would be no more claims upon Europeons after it has been reached and executed. Those who mixed in the period of Europe's own colonization would be treated humanely perhaps allowed to form their own nations (this of course would warrent a bit of study); however it is done, each of our peoples has the right to retain what has historically, and for many instances has for thousands of years, been their identity both in the physical sense and culturally as well. That this be done in a moral manner is what I advocate.

I think that should we Europeons follow such a course as this, or something similar, we would be infinitely stronger for it. By addressing squarely the moral aspects of the past we Europeons would be then able to stand up fully to the multi-cult in every sense instead of being crippled as we are at present. The multi-cult it is my impression merely use other peoples' past suffering for their own ends, which at present appears to be simply the acquiring of raw power, and does not repair the damage done nor adress things squarely. In time the multicult will turn on those other peoples and they too, like us, wish to retain identity; some of these other peoples I think sense they are being used and I think a well they would be open to direct talks. For that reason I think it is why people such as Professor Kevin MacDonald terrifies the people we deal with, he does address the past from a moral angle and unlike the multicultists presents a morally viable alternative that allows for our Europeon peoples survival as well as other peoples. And isn't that how a healthy person does things; they face the wrong as best they can, and go on and live another day? They do not kill themselves! No shame is involved in acknowledging past errors and doing ones best to correct the damage! Just as it's the stronger person who does so it's the stronger people who do the same; it is the weaker that by not doing so go on and suffer.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Thursday, December 23rd, 2004 @ 09:34 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Fascism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: I have think about race and my decision

Quote Originally Posted by NormanBlood
    yiheguan, did you read my last post? The original prayer is "et délivrez-nous seigneur, de la fureur des normands" (and deliver us lord, from the wrath of the Normans). Anyways this argument is rather silly heh
    Hey, if it is supposed to be "Deliver us from the fury of the Normans",

Why does it say "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord deliver us." On The Germanic Ting on http://www.forums.skadi.net/index.php?

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Post Re: I have think about race and my decision

Heh, well we did have the "balls" to fight for our people and race throughout our history. Look at the great kingdoms and empires we've had. The French Ancien Regime, the English's "the sun never sets on England" pride, the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, the Gauls, the proud Germanic peoples of North Western Europe, the Norsemen who fought harder and more fiercly than any other gaining the phrase "From the wrath of the Normans, oh lords save us" and I can go on. After the fall of the Third Reich we've been taught nothing but shame. Tought to pity the jewish people for our "oppressing" them. Taught that it is a SHAME to be white, to be Germanic, to be EUROPEAN. How many times have I seen adolescents of German background saying they "hate Germans" THEIR OWN PEOPLE! Well the ZOG machine has got us wrapped around its little finger...and its time to free ourselves. Though they've made almost virtually impossible for us to do. But I think its come to a time of "life and death" really.

Why can't we fight for OUR freedom and OUR people like people in the middle east and in Africa do today? We use our history to justify our existence and the brilliance of our race...I think its time we PROVED it once more.
    I am interested in taking this stand.

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Exactly right. In fact Norrmann was the term used by the Swedes to describe the Norwegians. Its also where Normandy got its name "North Man's Land". Also the prayer is originally in Old French and in French it is "Normand" (Norman).

Iranian, you insult our race then you should expect to get angry remarks.

LOL! Typical
    That's why we must defend ourselves.

yiheguan, did you read my last post? The original prayer is "et délivrez-nous seigneur, de la fureur des normands" (and deliver us lord, from the wrath of the Normans). Anyways this argument is rather silly heh
    Lying churchmen. They stole from the peasants for Rome.

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    This is what happens when Mohammedanism rots the brains of Indo-Europeans. I've never encountered a comparative analysis of Indians and Iranians, with regards to Indo-European heritage and capacity for greatness. I'd rather be a Hindu than strap a bomb to my chest and scream "Allahu Akbar!" for the cause of a dead Arab. This is why I roll my eyes when I see "Aryan" used as symbolic of Indo-Europeans, considering the better legacy of India upon Asia in general.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345