United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I'm told Iranian women are tough and domineering in the household, their main or sometimes only area of influence.

Western women are exotic to the men. But I think most of them end up marrying their own kind, and with a typical double standard expect the bride to be 100% virginal. What the man did in his sexual past was is unimportant. The ones who don't go to other countries and sew their wild oats get a 'temporary marriage' or sigheh which is the Islamically-correct loophole to Iran's anti-fornication laws. It's not held in high regard to do that though, but it is legal. I imagine there is some sort of male homosexual underworld in Iran. But it is too gross for me to picture it! Yuck.

I think the whole current 'culture' of that place breeds even more aggression into an already aggressive people. More than half of the 62 million population is 25 and under. The average IQ is 84. More and more of them will come to the West for whatever reason. Most of them don't fit in culturally or racially. Do the math.

Some might say because a lot of them are educated or skilled we should welcome them. But since when are Europeans and White Americans idiots, who depend on Middle Easterners as a supplement of academic excellence? Give me a break. They better all be Einsteins and send man onto Mars or cure cancer, otherwise who the f*ck needs them? Even that is not worth the sh*t that some of the barbarians amongst them do to girls in places like Australia, for instance. Like I said, they aren't compatible, they aren't "our kind." They have their own country and should stay there. Is it our fault their country sucks? I don't go knocking on the door of some mansion saying "My house sucks, can I live with you?"

There is nothing more ironic than someone who brags about the greatness of their people, and yet they live in another country because their homeland sucks. Europe has a high standard of living because our race made it that way, if you're living there and of non-European decent you're just a pathetic leech taking advantage, and don't forget it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evolved For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, January 31st, 2004 @ 04:25 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    Your brother might be a citizen of the BRD (= Besetztes Rest-Deutschland, Occupied Remnant of Germany), but he is no German, nor a German citizen. He will be repatriated, once the German Reich regains its Handlungsfähigkeit (capability to act).

Heed to that warning. Your presence is tolerated here due to traditional European hospitality. But if you cannot behave like an honorable guest, you will be removed. On the next offense.

- Thorburn
    What? I do not understand your english sorry. But I have it so understand that the people in BRD are not Germans? But what is German?
    Sorry nokmal fur mik!

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ah ok but say that for the dad of my brother.
    He is 100% german and I think he can't laugh about your little joke.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ethnic Germans in the BRD are Germans. Non-Germans (e. g. Kurds, Turks, Arabs, Jews, Negroes, Asians) with a BRD-passport are no Germans.

You understand now?

- Thorburn
    I have say it. Also my brother is a german where is the problem?
    OK he is 50% a german. Or do you don't lika that?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why you don't answer of my question?
    If you want we can speak in german.
    I can perfectly speak it much better as the most germans.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That depends if the other 50% are racially within the range of the German ethnicity (= deutsch oder artverwandt, German or allied, i. e. racially indigenous to Europe). If you send me his picture, I shall tell you if he is welcome or not.

Kind regards,

- Thorburn
    Ich glaube ich muss mal auf Hochdeutsch umstellen um dir mal einiges klar zu machen. Hehe ich glaub du hast nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank.
    Mein Bruder ist 26 und er interessiert sich einen feuchten Dreck ob du ihn willkommen heißt. Er hat eh besseres zutun als sich mit irgend welchen kleinen Kiddies zu streiten. Im übrigen tut er wenigsten was für Deutschland im Gegensatz zu den meisten Kiddies die nur dummes Zeug im Kopf haben wie du. Und komm mir nicht mit Ausreden. Entweder bist du so nordisch, dass du einen gescheiten Beruf oder was gescheites Studierst(like my brother) oder du bist einfach nur faul. Ich habe nichts gegen Deutsche oder sonst was immerhin ist meine halbe Familie Deutsch. So noch Fragen oder was?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Und seine Mutter? Ist sie Kurdin?

- Thorburn
    Sie ist Perserin. Noch Fragen?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Iranian: a typical insolent, parasitical foreigner polluting German soil with his unsavoury presence.

I wrote this little post a while back in response to a self-serving article written by an impudent South Asian brownser arguing that the heterogeneous racial situation in Britain (due to mass immigration -- invasion -- since the late 50s) was irreversible and the indigenous British population should just "lay back and enjoy it."

Usually, the author of such an anti-British article is East Indian. Well, I don't see why the author of the article makes a point of saying that Britain cannot any longer be a "Whites only" nation (and why not?), rather self-serving, I would say. ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH!!! England was virtually all White before WW II and it didn't do too badly. The sun never set on the British Empire, and a handful of sturdy and beef-eating Englishmen dominated/subjugated hundreds of millions of Hindus and Muslims inhabiting the Indian sub-continent. All it takes is for Whites to stop actively and cheerfully participating in their own self-destruction. Mass repatriations and deportations are a distinct possibility if there's the political will on the part of the White majority (a White majority for how much longer?) to implement such a policy of racial self-preservation and survival. If Hindus find the English fight for survival "repugnant", then I would strongly advocate their speedy emigration to their paradisiacal country of origin. After all, the BJP openly propagandizes for the removal of all non-Hindus from India (especially Muslims). South Asian Hindus can do whatever the hell they want on their own land (wasn't that the whole point of de-colonization?); ergo, the English should be entitled to do the same in England, no? Seems fair and reasonable to me. The Hindus and other Asiatic are racial aliens and "guests" (although, the designation of "racial invaders" is more apt), and should act accordingly) Nevertheless, the real problem resides of course in the White majority's pusillanimity and its apparent acquiescence in its own racial death. All those “anti-racist” statutes (such as the British Race Relations Act) and boards and committees, etc., etc., etc. ad infinitum and ad nauseam, are in fact used by the invading Third World riff raff fleeing their failed polities (such as the chaotic and anarchic cesspool of India, for e.g.) to their advantage, and to the detriment of the indigenous population. Unless the English wake up to the situation and take appropriate measures, i.e., massive expulsions, England will cease to be England. England’s heart pumps English blood, and only a naïve bleeding heart fool would think that if you replace old-stock Englishmen by the Bangladeshi (for e.g.) you’ll still have England in any meaningful way. There are commentators and authors, here and in Europe, who actually think that Whites have a real death wish, since Whites are the only people in the world who seem to be happily sauntering toward the racial guillotine and ultimate oblivion – and out of sheer misplaced “altruism” and “guilt” (obviously the role of the Jews in the West has been decisive and instrumental in fostering and promoting these psychological pathologies amongst Whites, this has been well documented by many writers and thinkers and I won’t get into it now). But I don’t know. Maybe. Probably. The jury is still out (not for much longer, though) if Whites' death march is indeed irreversible.

NO WAY OUT BUT THROUGH THE JEW!
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Sunday, December 21st, 2003 at 12:29 AM.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

http://jewishtribalreview.org/

Gentiles in Halacha

Foreword -- Daat Emet

For a long time we have been considering the necessity of informing our readers about Halacha's real attitude towards non-Jews. Many untrue things are publicized on this issue and the facts should be made clear. But recently, we were presented with a diligently written article on the subject, authored by a scholar from the Merkaz HaRav yeshiva -- so our job was done by others (though we have already discussed some aspects of this issue in the weekly portions of Balak and Matot; see there). Since there is almost no disagreement between us and the author of the article on this issue, we have chosen to bring the article "Jews Are Called 'Men'" by R' David Bar-Chayim (in Hebrew) so that the reader will be able to study and understand the attitude of the Halacha towards non-Jews.

In this article R' Bar-Chayim discusses the attitude towards "Gentiles" in the Torah and in the Halacha and comes to an unambiguous conclusion: "The Torah of Israel makes a clear distinction between a Jew, who is defined as 'man,' and a Gentile." That is to say, any notion of equality between human beings is irrelevant to the Halacha. R' Bar-Chayim's work is comprehensive, written with intellectual honesty, and deals with almost all the aspects of Halachic treatment of non-Jews. It also refutes the statements of those rabbis who speak out of wishful thinking and, influenced by concepts of modern society, claim that Judaism does not discriminate against people on religious grounds. R' Bar-Chayim shows that all these people base their constructs not on the Torah but solely on the inclinations of their own hearts. He also shows that there are even rabbis who intentionally distort the Halachic attitude to Gentiles, misleading both themselves and the general public.
    For the English readers' convenience we will briefly mention the topics dealt with in R' Bar-Chayim's article:

http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's good to see Iranian got banned. That attitude he displayed is common (even of those with mixed parentage and not simply just the immigrants/colonists); a contempt of those they live among as at best unwanted "guest".

Regarding colonization, we ourselves our fast approaching the situation of the Algerian natives just prior to its War of Independence from France (1954-1963 approx). The French who had colonized Algeria formed a majority of Algeria's main city, Algiers. The country side was majority natives; The French made up about one million (10%) of the population of ten million. At the start of the war the French minority held the political power of that nation which is not too dissimilar to our situation at present. Yes, people who look like us often are in power, its safe to say tho that they do not represent the majority populations; if they did they long ago would have controlled the borders and respected the people's wishes.

Anyhow, the Algerians had to fight for their independence and it was a very ugly war as wars go, massacres and torture took place. Thirty thousand French died, five hundred thousand native Algerians lost their lives. And that's what our so called leaders (aka idiots) have reduced us to, the situation the Algerian natives faced, ie the main cities occupied by foreigners with distinct interest from our own. At the end there was a mass exodus of French in very short order; in 1963 the one million French returned to France. (Note: I do not have a problem stating colonization is categoraically wrong irregardless of what drives it, whether it is Europeon or non-Europeon, I do not think we can be hypocritical). I suppose if we do have to fight, and that may be likely, it would be in a very real sense a battle for independence/self determination.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladstone For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast