Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What is this?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 31st, 2004 @ 04:25 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Question What is this?

    What is this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    4,101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post

    Laughable at best?

  3. #3
    ...................
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Allenson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Location
    Bliss Farm
    Gender
    Occupation
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Iranian
    What is this?
    By George, I believe it to be a map! And, a very interesting one at that. The "Hapatoid" coloring might ruffle a few feathers from a the Russian camp as well as the Swedish one.

    So, now maybe the arguments regarding who is more Nordic, the Swedes or the Russians can cease as we now can plainly see that they are all nothing but Hapas! Just kidding. ;-)

    Where did you find this, Iranian?

    I also wonder what the sort of pastel green coloring north of the Black Sea indicates as there is no corresponding designation in the legend of this map. Pontoid? Kurganoid? Scythoid? Proto-Indo-Europoid? ;-)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Allenson
    I also wonder what the sort of pastel green coloring north of the Black Sea indicates as there is no corresponding designation in the legend of this map. Pontoid? Kurganoid? Scythoid? Proto-Indo-Europoid? ;-)
    Blackseaoid, if one continues the taxonomy system of the legend...
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

    SPENGLER

  5. #5
    Account Inactive Polak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Posts
    774
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggviulf
    Blackseaoid, if one continues the taxonomy system of the legend...


    Just popped in to see how everyone was...

    That map is utter rubbish by the way. Even I'm gonna acknowledge that Poland isn't as Nordic as that, and certainly less so than some areas of Sweden and Russia, which are extremely Nordic.

    Btw, Iranian...

    Did you know that Iran has more Mongoloid influence than any part of Europe?

    Yup, about 8% of Iranian genes are Mongoloid.

    In fact, even the genes attributed to Genghis Khan are found in Iran (they're not present anywhere in Europe or Russia).

    You should look into that....

    I can post some links and reports if you're interested...

  6. #6
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Please do.

    I'm especially curious about the genetic makeup of Iranians and Arabs, i.e., how genetically homogeneous the Middle East really is.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 31st, 2004 @ 04:25 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Politics
    PanIranist
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Polak
    Just popped in to see how everyone was...

    That map is utter rubbish by the way. Even I'm gonna acknowledge that Poland isn't as Nordic as that, and certainly less so than some areas of Sweden and Russia, which are extremely Nordic.

    Btw, Iranian...

    Did you know that Iran has more Mongoloid influence than any part of Europe?

    Yup, about 8% of Iranian genes are Mongoloid.

    In fact, even the genes attributed to Genghis Khan are found in Iran (they're not present anywhere in Europe or Russia).

    You should look into that....

    I can post some links and reports if you're interested...
    Hmm what do you understand by Iranian?

  8. #8
    Member Razmig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    that is one stupid and innacurate map...since when did iranians become semite?

  9. #9
    ...................
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Allenson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Location
    Bliss Farm
    Gender
    Occupation
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggviulf
    Blackseaoid, if one continues the taxonomy system of the legend...
    Perfect! We shall add the said 'Blackseaoid' to our taxonomic scheme. ;-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •