View Poll Results: Would You Donate Sperm or Eggs?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I already have donated sperm/eggs

2 4.65%
  • Yes, I'd donate sperm/eggs

9 20.93%
  • No, I wouldn't donate sperm/eggs

24 55.81%
  • I'd only donate sperm/eggs if certain demands of mine were met

8 18.60%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sperm/Egg Donation, Sperm Banks and DNA Breeding Programs

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 12:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Southwest Africa Southwest Africa
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    Grandparent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sv: Re: Are you a Nordicist?

I saw a documentary recently about a sperm bank in the US, "Repository for Germinal Choice", where they saught out nobel price winners & other men with high intelligence & achievement, and asked them to donate sperm. It was quite interesting, but of course it was accused of racism because for some odd reason the smart men happened to be white. As far as I understand, it was only used by women whose own men were unfertile, and by some single women, not by ordinary couples to produce more intelligent children or something like that.

There's some info at Wikipedia, follow the links or google.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Sperm banks and breeding programs

Robert K. Graham was co-founder and director of the "Repository for Germinal Choice". I posted an interview with him here.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Re: Are you a Nordicist?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    I think it would be understandable that they wouldn't feel special. [...] We're talking about ideals here remember... what would be acceptable for instated policy or not.
    Actually, you are talking about ideals here, I am trying to put it in the context of reality
    A theory is only as good as it is steady for the real thing.

Again, we're theorising about ideals.... so to compare one bad situation with another bad situation is misleading and quite irrelevant actually.
    But the point that it clearly shows the willingness of the parents to get children is not irrelevant.

The word "breeding" when applied to humans is actually a fairly emotive term... it implies dehumanisation more to the point, and is quite insulting.
    I wasn't aware of that, yet I can remember a similar discussion here on Skadi about the verb "to breed", maybe Oswiu knows something here?

You're right though, specifics weren't discussed... so anyone want to put forth any ideas on what sort of "breeding programs" we'd be talking about here?
    In my opinion simply the mere possibility to resort to such a thing, since it is better than to get a rather not so racial pleasant member of society.
    It should be part of a greater project, like homes for unwanted children etc.
    This is all against traditional family structures, but the advantage of actually getting children, quality children, is more important in our current, or near-future, situation!
    The focus on father and mother is actually not that important, people got raised by different people all through history. And the mere biological fact of how humans work restricts the abuse, as long as it is voluntarily.

By undermining traditional family structures and values I don't think that the so-called advantages could ever outweigh the social, emotional and mental consequences.
    The "so-called" advantage would be the halt of the degeneration that befell e.g. my people, not entirely, maybe not even that effectively, but remeber I am talking about reality here not ideals. It has to be a part of a greater policy, incl. education etc.

I disagree. Love is not so rare to come by. If it is a bad match, then they need to put the good of their people ahead of their own selfish desires and not marry undesirable person. Marriage should be considered to affect the couple's family and community, not just themselves... and therefore of concern to all.
    I totally agree! I don't think we are not that far away actually, yet the whole thread "Are you a Nordicist" is a counter-proof to your assertions. It is the difference between ideal and reality
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Monday, June 7th, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would You Donate Sperm?

I recently read an article in a regular news paper about a guy who sort of had a habit of donating sperm. He has 10+ biological children in this country who according to law can ask the authorities for his name and seek him up when they are 18 years old. He mentioned he has high IQ and good genes that he willingly spreads.

I suppose there's a risk of his children who are half-siblings to fall in love, unaware of their kinship.

What do you think of this?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No, no, no, no.

Totally undignified.

Children need their biological parents for reference. It is totally wrong to deliberately engineer a less-than-perfect situation such as this.

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    To donate sperm is to support the birth of children under the condition of them not being raised by their own fathers, and to elevate the selfish needs of adults to hold supremacy over the basic needs of children. To me, such an undertaking can only be considered immoral and unacceptable. The desire of adults to have children has nothing on the right of the child to both his biological parents.

How are we supposed to accomplish ethnic preservation when children are being cut off from their own heritage and roots by way of modern science, which is counter to the traditions and values of our people? This is nothing short of marxist family-secularism where the value and purpose of family is reduced to the mere production of units of labor, detached and estranged from all things traditional and thus also human. Families are the cornerstones of community, society and nation. The backbone of civilization, the building blocks of human existence, whatever you prefer to call it. The value of the traditional family cannot be overestimated.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    You folks make great points and I am in agreement for the most part.

However, hypothetically speaking, I would donate sperm if certain parameters and criteria were in place: Not married or attached with little to no chance of having my own children with my own spouse/partner and that the receiveing woman/family be of similar stock to myself. I feel like I do have a good enough genetic composition to pass along and if there is no chance of doing this myself and in my own situation, I suppose I could share the wealth a little bit.

There are so many people out there with poor genetic constitutions that just continue to breed & breed some more. If this is my only chance to pass along my inheritance, then I would at least consider it.

There's no way that I would donate sperm if it were to go to a recipient of different racial stock to myself though.

Tough question--and, I'm sort of just thinking aloud here. I've never acually mulled this issue over so take my words with a grain of salt.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 @ 06:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of the Empire
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinised Bruenn altered by Med.
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    To donate sperm is to support the birth of children under the condition of them not being raised by their own fathers, and to elevate the selfish needs of adults to hold supremacy over the basic needs of children. To me, such an undertaking can only be considered immoral and unacceptable. The desire of adults to have children has nothing on the right of the child to both his biological parents.

How are we supposed to accomplish ethnic preservation when children are being cut off from their own heritage and roots by way of modern science, which is counter to the traditions and values of our people? This is nothing short of marxist family-secularism where the value and purpose of family is reduced to the mere production of units of labor, detached and estranged from all things traditional and thus also human. Families are the cornerstones of community, society and nation. The backbone of civilization, the building blocks of human existence, whatever you prefer to call it. The value of the traditional family cannot be overestimated.
    I would have to disagree with you, at least in part.

It is one thing to father a child, something completely different to be a child's father. My father was raised by a man who was not his biological father. To me, taking on the responsibility of raising a child that is not your own and making sure you raise him/her as your own is an amasing feat.

Coming back to the part about donating sperm: I would have no problem with it, provided I was able to donate to an ethnically European couple who were for some reason unable to reproduce and who I would entrust with the task of raising a child. What I cannot stand are homosexual couples or single mothers trying to pro-create.

Fathers are made.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 06:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Donating sperm is really disgusting me. How could anyone sell a part of him without knowing who will receive the donation? and even if you know the person it's something unnatural and it's quite sure that the offspring will suffer some sort of physical or spiritual mutation.
    Nature designed men and women to reproduce with each other in a natural way, not to jerk off in a flask and then wonder who will pick it up to give birth to the child which belongs to you. eyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    ...an ethnically European couple who were for some reason unable to reproduce and who I would entrust with the task of raising a child...
    If one can not reproduce it's their own problem I don't give much about it nor would I follow such an unnatural way to help them reproduce.
    :Überschöpfung:

Sanity Is For The Weak
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwedish
    Ancestry
    Norwedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Precis når du vil
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Logic
    Religion
    Perfectionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If I'm a guy, I won't do it in a million years.
    Jeg er over gjennomsnittet bitter, og liker stort sett ingen andre enn meg selv

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast