Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Classification Request: Nick Holmes from Paradise Lost

Full Name: Nicholas John Arthur Holmes from Bradford, England
    D.O.B: 07/01/71

I have heard different opinions on this one, so throw in your two cents. Thanks in advance.

"slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Monday, August 15th, 2005 @ 04:52 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Logic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He looks mainly Keltic. I detect a hint dinaric maybe?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer Mann
    He looks mainly Keltic. I detect a hint dinaric maybe?
    My initial guess was Anglo-Saxon, but I he's more gracile and something seems to be Dinaric about him. I might agree with Volksdeutsche that he is mainly Gothic(Hallstatt).
    In my humble judgement, his bandmate looks more classically Keltic Nordic:
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=4488
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Logic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He looks more or less stripped of any U/P influence and thus has a gracile yet masculine appearance. His head is very thin and tapering and long with a well formed chin and concealed yet forceful jawline, like a Hallstatt. I would expect his CI to be very low, well within the Hallstatt range. I made a quick assessment earlier and found him rather English looking, especially in the first pic, where his eyes have a wider Keltic gaze. On second look I would say he would also fit in well in a Scandenavian setting. He is probably of similar stock to James Stewart who is also of British decent as well. It was mainly his nose that seemed funny in shape to me that seemed a touch Dinaric, but nothing really else though. His side nasal profile lacks any sort of curve or any real prominence. I would say, yes, he is a good example of British Hallstatt, albeit with some small anomilies that would exist from someones gene pool existing in a country where the aforementioned racial type is not the majority.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Keltic with minor Dinaric

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Tronder

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Logic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

His forehead is too narrow for a Troender. It also slopes too much. I'd say he was Anglo-Saxon before I'd say Troender.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Perhaps a "modified" G÷tatyp. I cannot say whether he got a "Keltic Nordic" or Dinarid quality from Bell Beakers whom entered the coasts of Britain. That is possible, and we can only speculate about the hereditary formation behind the man in question.

I had not seen this pictures before. I saw others. He even look like some fellows from Liverpool in the photo "PLswedishmag2". I doubt that his natural hair colour is as light as in certain photos. It does not fit the complexion in some other photos.

He look a bit Mediterranid in "photonew14l".

"Anglo-Saxon", he is certainly not. He is way too gracile, even for a G÷tatyp. The chin is weak, and it retreat backwards. That can be a G÷ta trait.

In a way, he seem "Nordid-Mediterranid", thus he fit in the North-Atlantid definition of Lundman, which he assume is a intermediary G÷tatyp-Insular type (both types have lean bodies). Please look at the morphology, and forget the blond hair in some photos (red in the last one).

I would have not mistaken him for being from any Scandinavian folk stock, especially after seeing all those photos. He seem like a recombination of a type formed in Britain.