Thread: The Root of All Violent Strife in the World Today Is Racism Based on Skin Coloration

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The Root of All Violent Strife in the World Today Is Racism Based on Skin Coloration

Know Your Natural Enemy
    By Joseph Sarandos

The root of all violent strife in the world today is racism based on skin coloration.

Within the black race, there is constant competition for social status based on skin coloration, i.e.; the darkest blacks have the least social status, while the lightest blacks have the most. Therefore, it has become normal for dark-skinned blacks to seek light-skinned spouses, so that their children may enjoy higher social status within the black community.

Within the Semitic race, there is the same competition.

The basis of this competition stems from the natural facts, that dark-skinned humans tend to be physically superior, while light-skinned humans tend to be intellectually superior.

In the civilized world, intellectual superiority is more advantageous than physical superiority in every field of endeavor except athletics and hand-to-hand combat.

All of what I've written above is undeniably self-evident and therefore true.

Because of these truths, the fairest ethnicities had been able to achieve societal dominance above the swarthiest ethnicities in the modern world, as is evidenced by the fact that the most of all power and wealth in the world are currently held by whites and Orientals.

The light-skinned Semites (Jews) are provably and undeniably the most intelligent of all the ethnicities in the modern world. But simultaneously, the Jews are physically the frailest and most timid, and are numerically the smallest of all ethnicities.

However, the Jews are the most racist of all peoples, considering themselves to be a separate and pure race, and considering all other peoples in the world to be multi-colored variations and divisions of the only other race of humans; the Gentiles.

Because it is societally advantageous, the Jews prefer to be seen as "whites" rather than Semites. But in actuality, Jews consider whites as a division of the Gentile race.

The religious agenda of the Jews is to achieve dominion over the Gentiles, as they believe to be their God-assigned destiny.

The political agenda of the Jews, which is Zionism, has exactly the same goal as their religious agenda.

Therefore, it can be concluded that “the Jews” as an ethnicity are the natural adversary (enemy) of all other ethnicities.

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Agreed, Agreed, and Agreed. Why can't others see it the way you do? However, the historical backround of the individual should also count for something. Something that negroids do not have, and asians recently obtained from Arabids!

Last Online
    Saturday, March 10th, 2007 @ 09:25 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student.
    Politics
    I don't really have one.
    Religion
    Metalhead.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just hear to learn, so forgive my ignorance wherever it may show up, but aren't Black people supposed to be only stronger in the lower body area? And White, or light-skinned, people are supposed to be stronger in the upper body?

Secondly, couldn't one argue that intellectual superiority could also be more effective in hand to hand combat?
    Example... like knowing pressure points, weak spots, etc. etc. Like how it only takes about 10 pounds worth of pressure (less than, i believe) to break one's collar bone, and that a broken collar bone is a sever hinderance since almost whatever way you move your arm requires a muscle pulling on the collar bone.
    (With that last statement, i'm not exactly sure how correct it is since i was told it and didn't read it from an actual source. When i feel my collar bone when i move my arm around i can feel muscles moving though, for what that's worth.)

I wish I had even half the knowledge right now that some people on this site show on the subject of anthropology, and other subjects as well. I find it very interesting, and it doesn't help that the place I come from seems to be so... Naive. I've talked to pretty much all of the teachers or other people who seem like vassals of knowledge and none of them seem to really have too much of a clue about physical anthropology. Plus, there is rarely any black people here; off the top of my head i can only name two in our town. I have yet to meet a jewish person, face to face, and realize it. As of what what sub-race most people seem to be around here... Well, there seems to be a lot of people with Finnish ancestory, and there seems to be a good number with germanic blood in them (mainly from germany, parts of england, or sweden.)

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    I'm just hear to learn, so forgive my ignorance wherever it may show up, but aren't Black people supposed to be only stronger in the lower body area? And White, or light-skinned, people are supposed to be stronger in the upper body?

Secondly, couldn't one argue that intellectual superiority could also be more effective in hand to hand combat?
    Example... like knowing pressure points, weak spots, etc. etc. Like how it only takes about 10 pounds worth of pressure (less than, i believe) to break one's collar bone, and that a broken collar bone is a sever hinderance since almost whatever way you move your arm requires a muscle pulling on the collar bone.
    (With that last statement, i'm not exactly sure how correct it is since i was told it and didn't read it from an actual source. When i feel my collar bone when i move my arm around i can feel muscles moving though, for what that's worth.)

I wish I had even half the knowledge right now that some people on this site show on the subject of anthropology, and other subjects as well. I find it very interesting, and it doesn't help that the place I come from seems to be so... Naive. I've talked to pretty much all of the teachers or other people who seem like vassals of knowledge and none of them seem to really have too much of a clue about physical anthropology. Plus, there is rarely any black people here; off the top of my head i can only name two in our town. I have yet to meet a jewish person, face to face, and realize it. As of what what sub-race most people seem to be around here... Well, there seems to be a lot of people with Finnish ancestory, and there seems to be a good number with germanic blood in them (mainly from germany, parts of england, or sweden.)
    Hell Phill, in responce to your Black/White strength differences, Africans are said to have longer calves than other races (with exception to australoids and african bushmen). However, Blacks have very dense muscle, that means its lean, and utilizes protein more effeciently than european (probably due to desert eating habits and sparce food). It's probably why so many blacks are afraid of swimming, they'd simply sink. Water-Muscle mass in europeans is more common, and boyancy is higher. So whites are more "burly", wheras africans are leaner. I would say mass+force beats pure muscle strength.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 03:31 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Student/Musician
    Politics
    British Union Fascist
    Religion
    Theodinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    Hell Phill, in responce to your Black/White strength differences, Africans are said to have longer calves than other races (with exception to australoids and african bushmen). However, Blacks have very dense muscle, that means its lean, and utilizes protein more effeciently than european (probably due to desert eating habits and sparce food). It's probably why so many blacks are afraid of swimming, they'd simply sink. Water-Muscle mass in europeans is more common, and boyancy is higher. So whites are more "burly", wheras africans are leaner. I would say mass+force beats pure muscle strength.
    Actually, I was under a different impression. I have been told that the muscular difference between blacks and whites is that: Black's muscles have a greater percent composition of short twitch fibres, while White's muscles have a greater percent of long twitch fibres. This gives blacks the advantage in short bursts strenuous muscle contraction, while it gives whites the advantage in muscular endurance.

And I would also like to agree with Phill, in his sentiment that this forum contains some of the most knowledgable people I've ever seen. It's only slightly intimidating.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    short muscle fibers = more condendenced muscle mass...what you said is also true, white men can get bigger (thats what i meant by burly). so in any case your right, at least to my knowledge